St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Roger

yo st. michael i did your mom

2. Mike

Please protect me from all evil Angel Michael.

3. L. S. Norris

Saint Michael, Thank you for your protection and peace you brought me. Continue to look over me and my family. Thank You for answering my prayers, and thank you for bring me closer to God. Amen

4. paul

finish my report yay

5. Steve Walgenbach

where's his flaming sowrd in the pic?

6. Timothy Andrew

St. Michael the Archangel, though not my Patron Saint, is still one I admire.

7. St. Michael IS AWSOME!!!

St. Michael please help my family with all the things that's going on right now

8. joseph

thank you i finshed my report on this

9. 4XMom

Yolanda states : "Hi, I have a statue in my home of Saint Micheal the archangel. I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me if there is any offerings that I may give him or anything that I may do for him to honor him and show appreciation towards him for his guidance and protection of my family and home. I do pray to him as well."

I have to say Yolanda, that praying to the Lord to give divine strength to St. Michael would be the best way to honor him. It states clearly in the St. Michael prayer "do thou oh prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all evil spirits, who prowl against the world, seeking the ruin of souls." By praying directly to the Lord to help him, you reaffirm to St.Michael that you believe whole heartedly in the one true God he valiantly fights for.

10. Joemol

St. Micheal please pray for the perosn who is in deep stress. This time I bring to your loving hand she and her family. St. Michael watch over them and bring their family again together in harmony and peace. Let her husband forgive her and accept her alongwith their two children.

11. Kathleen

I love you dear Lord God in heaven. St. Michael the Archangel please protect my family and friends from all evil. In Jesus's name, Amen

12. Lieng Cool dude2309

Thanks for this article

13. Mikaela

St. Michael saved me when I was 10. I owe him my life.

14. Michael

Thank you St Michael for protecting my family. Thank GOD for not losing faith in me and opening up my eyes to my sins, Thank you GOD for giving me a second chance I won't let you down.

15. ;)

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou oh prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all evil spirits, who prowl against the world, seeking the ruin of souls.

Nice prayer i learned

16. maricris g. maglipon

St. MIchael, i believe that every human has his own patron i don't know who is my real patron but i accept you deeply in my heart because every time i spend my time of every Holiday of Obligation my special intentions were granted in GOD's own time. I really thank God for all of that. with teary eyes. amen.

17. Jorge Heras

St. Michael is extremely powerful and fearless. He has protected me at work as I am a public servant. St. Michael has been my protector all along. Earlier this year I was involved in a motorcycle accident and walked up from it with minor scratches. His presence was there without a doubt. Dearest St. Michael, protect those who work tirelessly to preserve peace in this world.

Jorge.

18. Perpetua

Thank you, St. Michael for telling me the errors of my ways. I thank God that He sent you to me. I'm truly sorry for being judgmental, fearful and willful, set on my own way. Thank you for speaking to me, for protecting me. Help me to walk as a child of Light, O glorious and invincible protector.

19. John G. Parisi

Michael Paul, your son will be safe, stay close to St. Michael the Archangel. Tell your son never miss mass on Sunday.

20. monica

every moring when i jump into my car i say st michaels prayer. it is such a good start to my day. i think of it as preparation for the people and situations i will be faced with during the day! when i feel feelings of anger, frustration, sadness, anxiety... i pray to st michael to take them. to keep me safe! happy feast day st michael! thank you jesus for giving him to us!