St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Vicky

Dear Saint Michael, I'm Pleading For Your Help, for our our country in Jesus Name. Assist all of the unempolyed find employment so that they may be able to serve you better.
    Protect us from all harm.
    Most of All Please Help My Doctor, Help Him Get Over What Ever Type Of Illness He May Have Or What Ever Other Difficulties He Is Facing.
    I would like to Thank My Great Aunt for Reminding Me of Saint Michael, and Thank this Cite. God Bless You!

2. Gargi

Hello,
    I did this 3 candles wish from Saint Rafael, Gabriel and Michael. I want to know what to do with the used sugar and melted candle wax after doing this? Should I throw it, or keep it safely? Please advice, thanks.
    Gargi

3. mary

St. Michael, I place this prayer publicly in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I am in this prayer requesting day and night protection for all of my children, for me and my husband. Please shield our house from evil entities and spirits and influence. Revitalize each of our many guardian angels, open our hearts and minds to recieve God's blessings each day, to see God's love healing and working in each other. With Almighty Love immediately cast out all influences breaking down our marriage and family bond. With your power against all evil open up all chanels of love for us to reclaim and rebuild stronger than ever our sacred family bond. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen

4. Lisa Marie

St. Michael... This is all very new to me. So I am sorry if I do not know what I am doing. I need your help so bad today. I need you to please guide my love, Hector, home where he needs to be. Please, we need him home. I know he has his faults, and I am willing to make him change his ways for good. You spoke to him and told him to have faith.. He puts all his faith into you my lord. Please give me a sign that I know everything will be ok... I need help and guideance so bad.. I love you St. Michael... I leave everything in your hands now.. God please help us. with all my love and heart!!

Amen

5. KatIggy <3

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in todays battles. Be our safeguard and protection against the wickedness, wales, and snares, confuession, temptation, decite, lies, envy, of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou O Prince of the Most heavenley host, by the Divine Power of God. Cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits who prowl and wonder through out the world seeking the ruin of our souls. Amen
    Say 3 times while making the sign of the Cross: In the name of Jesus Christ satan be gone. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask and prayer to protect us in everyway from all our enemys seen and unseen, known and unknown. All Glory and Honor is Yours All Mighty Father forever and ever. Amen

6. Kathleen

~St. Michael the Archangel~ Thankk You for all your protection and guidence Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, and Forever. Thank You ~ Lord God ~ of the heavenly host for letting Your angels serve us in Your all Knowing and Love. "Jesus I Trust in You." May God continue to Bless this site and all who enter. Merry
    Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

7. America

i really liked the story about saint micheal

8. audrey ansibin

thank you for your intercession St Michael. My aunt's operation has been successful. Please pray also the health of my father and mother, as well as the mental well-being of my sister and my brother. Guard us from the snares of evil. God bless us, everyone.

9. trevkild

Father I have sinned and am trying to find my way back. Help me find the right path. I want to be with you and to help micheal destroy all that is evil, in order for good to florish. Amen.

10. Zak Crazy

I have to write a paper to get confirmed thanks mannn

11. Paul Bauman

Thank you so much for this report it helped allot. Lord bless Saint Michael

12. Dylan

i am doing a report on st. michael also it seems liek this guy is really popular

13. Unknown

This website is fantastic. Keep increasing your devotions to St.Michael, especially in prayers. They're so many prayers dedicated to him. Try to find some, especially the Novena or Chaplet of St.Michael "Their both wonderful and helpful". Is a very powerful prayer (chaplet of St.Michael, is like a rosary, but a different beads in a strange fantastic order, look it up) and do your best to devote yourself to him, to guide you in the order of the plan of your life provided by the Father to remain steady with an increase of growth with the love of Christ and guided by the light of the Holy Spirit. Peace Be With You All and God Bless.

14. audrey ansibin

dear St Michael, in my humble prayer, please intercede for my aunt who will undergo an operation tomorrow (dec 1). please intercede for the operation procedure, especially also for the surgeon. our family will be interceding with Holy Mary. pray for us. AMEN.

guard us also from the snares of evil. God bless us all.

15. Anissa

Thank you Saint Michael for interceding on my behalf. Please continue to protect my family.

16. Xavier M Anbarasu

We have been praying to St. Michael, ever since we came to know the wickedness done against me due to jealousy. St. Michael’s prayer is being recited as rosary (which takes closed to an hour) and the results are amazing. He, indeed, is the Prince of the Heavenly Armies and complete control over Satan’s activities. Our humble thanks to St. Michael for all the struggles and pain He must be taking to fight against Satan.

17. Jon

Thanks to St Rafael, St Michael and st Gabriel

I want to share this wish prayer with the people:

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home,
    inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light
    the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels
    ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one
    impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested
    the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it
    to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the
    saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens
    on the fourth day..

18. Mike

St. Michael, please prtect my family from all thigs evil and help the world especially those countries at war to recognize the evil involved and retreat.Amen.

19. Eric

I am doing a report on Saint Michael and this site was very helpful

20. Simona-Mariana

Dearest St Michael, you know I love you, you know I owe you my happiness, you know my soul is exploding of so much grace when you are close to me....you know I am so happy to have meet you and to have your help, protection and love. There are no words to express my gratitude for all you are for me. My Prince...THANK YOU!!! Humble and happy yours faithfully, Simona-Mariana.