St. Martin de Porres Comments

St. Martin de Porres was born at Lima, Peru, in 1579. His father was a Spanish gentleman and his mother a coloured freed-woman from Panama. At fifteen, he became a lay brother at the Dominican Friary at Lima and spent his whole life there-as a barber, farm laborer, almoner, and infirmarian among other things. Martin had a great desire to go off to some foreign mission and thus earn the palm of martyrdom. However, since this was not possible, ... Continue Reading

1. paul murphy

my grandmother prayed daily to our dearest saint and when she died left me with her treasured icon. I have kept it near me for many years. Now unemployment has forced me to consider selling the thing I value most from her - but i have to survive so any offers no matter how small would be appreciated - I have to sell him.
    ps her maiden name was martin
    tel : 085 108 0204

2. proinsias

Dearest Saint Martin,
    Please ask Our Lord to intercede for my friend 'L' who is expecting results for a brain scan.
    Dearest Saint Martin, please let the scan results results show her medical contrition is harmless, benign and in a process of healing.
    Please Lord, breath you healing light into her body and heal her.

Amen

3. Daniel

St. Martin I prayed and asked you to intercede for my cat Natasha on Saturday and Sunday when she seriously ill on Saturday morning. Thank you for answering my prayers so quickly especially when it seemed she was going to die. Natasha is much, much, much better two days later. I thank you St. Martin. I love you. Thank you for healing my cat through Christ Jesus. I know Natasha will have to die eventually, but you answered my prayer to have her around for a while longer. I promise to be more faithful, to be charitable to others, and to receive the sacraments regularly.

4. ethna

please help us st martin please and thankyou for everything

5. stephen

I get the st martin magazine, & find it has great storys which make you think about
    your faith, A littie note to say a big long overdue, thank you.And i will keep praying to
    you the sacred heart and our lady asking almighty God for help.

6. CONCETTA BARNISH

THE SAINTS ARE STILL A BIG PART OF MY LIFE EVEN THOU MY DAUGHTER IS NO LONGER DATING THE YOUNG MAN FROM PERU BECAUSE THE LORD HAS GUIDED HER IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION THE SAINT WILL WATCH OVER HER AND GUIDE HER.

7. morike joseph esaw

i am a br.of st martin de poress of beau in my country Cameroon i wish to hi to all who have or make a special divotion to martin de poress. we are a lay congregation and have been in assistance now over 25yrs and have 2communiies having 3 finaly profess brother and 11simple profess with 3 postulance and 3 novices. looking on martin virtuer of HUMILITY and on helping those who have lose hope in life

8. Christine Maloney

When I was 2 years old, I almost died from and overdose of penicillin. My parents went to the Cloistered Nuns and the Cappuchian priests for prayers for me. They were given a novena to be said to Blessed Martin de Porres as he was not yet canonized as saint yet. After praying the novena to him for 9 days, I had a miraculous recovery on the 10th day. That was in 1952.I am now almost 60 years old and am 3 year Cancer survivor.

9. Consuelo Leiva

My mom would pray to Saint Martin when we were little for our health, since we didn't have insurance. Now my mom prays for her grandson that has asthma.

10. francisco javier martin

san martin mi madre te rezo y ahora me toca a mi. ayudame a ser un hombre de dios y no ser tentado por estos tiempos en que vivimos del mundo material ayudame a descubrir el propositode mi alma en esta vida a ser uno con el universo gracias hoy rezo por todos los que tengan hambre y esten enfermos dales de comer y sana los gracias cuida muho a mi madre que en paz descanse .te lo pido de corazon martin el santo

11. porresmartin.L.DME,SIT

saint martin de porres borromeo carrent is coming peace bless bleasure trees bure clean current is coming avoid wars pores poors porosite onle porrestsite borrestsite

12. Lito D.

I pray for Saint Martin to help my son miguel to speak clearly and become smart boy...

13. ellie

this inspired me a lot thank u very much <3

14. Ferdinand

15. Sandra

Dear San Martin de Porres:
    Thank you for helping my father throughout his life. Now, I am here to ask you to please cure and heal me from cancer. I really need you, I am desperate!

16. erick

omg... for reals dis is awsome

17. Jenni

Thank you for interceding on my behalf St Martin de Porres. Please pray to him and he will help you. I love you. Thank you.

18. marianne page

Thank you Saint Martin de Porres for answering my prayer for my son's cat Vito's safe return.

19. Dr.Bamba Desire L

Dear Friends,
    To all whom requesting Prayers,God will heal everyone according to my prophecy I hard this night.

Only things you have to do,it's sharing the small you have with poor people like St.Martin did.
    Then,you will receive your healing from God after helping poor.
    I believe one of you will do that today!

20. victor

i pray for all the people praying here asking saint martin of porres to talk to our lord jesus to receive his grace so they can get the answers to their problems.