St. Martin de Porres Comments

St. Martin de Porres was born at Lima, Peru, in 1579. His father was a Spanish gentleman and his mother a coloured freed-woman from Panama. At fifteen, he became a lay brother at the Dominican Friary at Lima and spent his whole life there-as a barber, farm laborer, almoner, and infirmarian among other things. Martin had a great desire to go off to some foreign mission and thus earn the palm of martyrdom. However, since this was not possible, ... Continue Reading

1. Diaz
    8 months ago

St. Martin de Porres has done so many miracles for me and family members. Every so often I send a mass in thanksgiving, as I will be forever thankful for his intervention.

2. sean pfeifer
    8 months ago

st.martin is an amazing saint

3. caolan
    9 months ago

awsome

4. wilson leonard
    9 months ago

my self Wilson Leonard .i live saint martin n agar Nagpur ..i am opening for new sport club in 2010 there are sapoot in my club my club name is saint martin catholic club. there are playing in football and hockey. and player in poor and young boys.

5. Eleanor
    10 months ago

Last week I had a dream that I was helping tidy up a storage room of a huge church. In my dream, I found a statue which was very familiar to me. Familiar in a sense that I owned one when I was in university. I bought a two inches statue around 30years ago, from a church religious shop, only because it was so cute. Very tiny but was holding a broom. The hair or the brush of the broom was from that of a real one. I didn't even know that time that it was St Martin de Pores. Over the years, I've learned more about him but I never considered invoking him. But why did he come to me in my dream, in the form of that tiny statue I used to have? There must be a message! I started reading more about him and realized, he's a God-sent. He wants to be in my life. He wants to help me. Thank you God. Thank you St Martin.

6. Merce
    10 months ago

Mi Queridisimo Santo San Martin de Porres, te pido para que pueda trabajar como enfermera y traer a mi esposo conmigo ya que esta en el extranjero. Te pido la harmonia entre mis cinco gatos y que Loli se vuelva Buena y mansa y tranquila con los otros gatos. Te pido en la harmonia en mi casa y con la bendicion de que venga mi esposo a estar conmigo. Y que intercedes por mi para que pueda tambien ser madre. Muchas gracias mi San Martin,te lo pido en el nombre de Jesus,Amen

7. A T McNamee
    10 months ago

St Martin de Porres you were my deceased mothers special Saint. Please St Martin intercede with Jesus for the souls of my late mother and father

8. Rea

St. Martin de Porres, healer and protector of the sick. Protect my son at all times. He has great faith and truly believes he is getting healed through your intercession. Keep him away from danger especially from all his food allergies. May he always be diligent with his food intake to avoid severe reactions. In Jesus' name.

9. Anita

I have carried a statue of St Martin de Porres for nearly 30 years. It was given to me from a old lady that I would take of at the age of 10. I would help her with anything, even bathing her as she struggled with everything. I have taken this statue all over England & all over Germany. I always asked question about St Martin dr Porres. I got a message today on my Facebook about St Martin de Porres, I could not believe it at all. Plus it is my birthday today, & it was his St day yesterday. I pray every single day to St Martin de Porres to help me with my situation, as he said "ask & you shall receive". I showed my husband that was on my Facebook, he said its a sign that he is listening to me & he knows that life is very hard for me. I know now that I have had a sign from St Martin de Porres that he has spoken on my behalf to are Lord & savour Jesus Christ. I am so emotional at the moment. If my prayers are answered I will go to Peru & help everybody that I can. Plus I will let everybody know what St Martin de Porres has done for me in granting my wish.

10. Jason

Thank you saint Martin for all your help. I pray to you every day and you always answer if not in the way I expect. Please continue to watch over myself and my family.

11. susy

Queridisimo San Martincito, gracias te doy mi santo por escuchar nuestros ruegos, GRACIAS por sanar milagrosamente a Duke, GRACIAS, por hablar con todos mis gatos y perras para que exista harmonia entre ellos, gracias San Martincito, gracias a tu milagro todos mis gatos y mis nuevas perras viven en completa harmonia bajo el mismo techo.
    Te pido por Sherlock, el perrito corgi de la sra. Patti, el es tan jovencito y con tantos problemas de salud, el veterinario no sabe como tratarlo y se esta empeorando, por favor mi San Martincito, ve a donde Sherlock se encuentra ahora y curalo, curalo por favor, con el poder que nuestro Divido Padre te concedio, curalo para la gloria de nuestro Divino Padre Creador.
    Te pdio tambien Santito por la proteccion de todos los animalitos en el mundo y porque mas y mas personas cambien sus habitos alimenticios y se conviertan en vegetarianos como tu lo eras, y eras vegetariano por tu gran amor a los animalitos.
    Gracias mi Santo querido, gracias por siempre escuchar nuestras oraciones, gracias por interceder por nosotros, Bendito seas mi San Martincito! GRACIAS, Amen.

12. Denis

My (adopted) nephew, Michael, who has been sick for sometime now, was recently helped by a Dominican friar. They met by a very strange and unusual circumstance. This friar is of mixed blood, as is Michael, and plans to see Michael every week as necessary. I can't believe what "fate" has caused here, but I am very appreciative of what is happening now, not only for Michael, but for the Dominican friar as well. I told Michael, over the years that I've known him, about the sanctity of St. Martin de Porres. And now a Dominican friar, of mixed blood, is now offering to help him with his illnesses. What can I say but "THANK YOU, St. Martin for helping me to care for my nephew, Michael."

13. Chris Daniel

We were trying to figure out who my patron saint was. I was hit in Iraq and I couldn't remember.
    So i started looking it up. I found St. Martin De Porres, which was the saint of mixed people. That made since to me since that is what I am. Plus my mother in law said she thought it started with an m. This was a lot of help.

14. Emma

Thank you St. Martin. My mum had to have more tests done after her mammogram and we were all very worried. I prayed to you that she would be ok and the test results confirmed that she was in perfect health. Thank you St Martin De Porres.

15. sameera perera

At 2011 My Mother hospitalize. Doctors say's "she has a Tyroid Cancer", Iam pray to St. Martin de Pores to do some thing for rescue My mother from cancer. after surgery & treatement now she has no cancer anymore
    it is confirmed that Blood Test doing every 3 months. thanks St. Martin de Pores.

At 2013 My Farther hospitalize, After 1 month treatement at Colombo hospital Doctors say's "His 2 Kidnyes are work only2%,
    iam pray St.Martin de Pores to do something to rescue him. next day after treatement Doctors confirm that his kidys work 35% now. Doctor say it is a mirracle. they check everything what was happen. i know it is a St.Martin de Pores Miracule. St. Martin de Poers was Doctor at his life time. World Best Doctor. hanks St. Martin de Pores.

16. martina

st martin i pray for my son that he may return to being a happy go lucky little boy. i love him so much and i hurt when i see him so worried about things. i trust you so much and i could do with a little help coping with day to day life at the moment. i love the fact that i can talk to you at any time and i know that you hear me. i ask so much of you all the time. please talk to the lord on my behalf and i will be so grateful. thank you i feel better for knowing you are there.

17. Francesca

Dear St Martin de Porres, thank you for the person you sent to me. Please remember me in my good and bad times. Please pray for all those who need your help and those we pray for. Please I beg you, intercede for me.

18. Ricardo

St. Martincito, please help me find a job, I'm running out of my savings and will have to work in any other job if not in Web Design.
    Amen

19. JV

Please heal my cat Momma's Liver Disease and help me and my husband have successful cosmetology careers. Thank you!

20. Luis

Por favor san Martin te pido me cures a mi perrito de la patita trasera queparece que se golpeo y anda renqueando,su nombre es Abel,ven y sanalo.