St. Mark Comments

The second Gospel was written by St. Mark, who, in the New Testament, is sometimes called John Mark. Both he and his mother, Mary, were highly esteemed in the early Church, and his mother's house in Jerusalem served as a meeting place for Christians there. St. Mark was associated with St. Paul and St. Barnabas (who was Mark's cousin) on their missionary journey through the island of Cyprus. Later he accompanied St. Barnabas alone. We know ... Continue Reading

1. joe

it was a very good help for my assianment

2. jojo

i had to do st mark on a saint project i had a lot of info to work with it was great

3. josh

Wow saint mark is awesome. I am lucky to get to do a report on him.:)

4. Maggie Hobson

Saint Mark seems very interesting. I am looking forward to studying him!:-)

5. Lucia

Hi,
    Saint Mark is a wonderful saint. I just want to post this thank you message to Him and say thank you for helping me Dear Saint Mark in getting through and winning my court case as well as closing the book on my court settlement issue. For all of you out there that have some kind of court case coming up, pray for help to Saint Mark. He will help you. He is a wonderful saint (as all saints are wonderful).

Thank you Saint Mark!!! :-))

6. Dante

can you tell me who st.mark is by tomorrow i have an assignment on that so please can you tell me!!!!!!!!!

7. erin******************may****************!!

he wrote the first gospel...
    i swear thats what my teacher is telling me now...!

8. erin may