St. Mark Comments

The second Gospel was written by St. Mark, who, in the New Testament, is sometimes called John Mark. Both he and his mother, Mary, were highly esteemed in the early Church, and his mother's house in Jerusalem served as a meeting place for Christians there. St. Mark was associated with St. Paul and St. Barnabas (who was Mark's cousin) on their missionary journey through the island of Cyprus. Later he accompanied St. Barnabas alone. We know ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

St. Mark, the evangelist, please pray for us to remain as steadfast witnesses to Jesus.

2. Jennifer

Praise GOD for this beautiful saint being the fervent follower of Our Lord;after witnessing the Miracle of the water into wine at the wedding at Cana. What a momentus occasion that must have been that led him into being the saint we revere today. I have an equally beautiful son called Mark and therefore wish him well as this feastday has just passed.... that he may adopt the love that this lion - hearted saint had for Our LORD JESUS CHRIST and that he in turn, will bring many to know, love and serve HIM
    GOD bless you all for this wonderful privilege of getting to know those who once walked this earth with all it's temptations and overcame ...to be Saints in heaven today through the Grace of Our Lord. ALLELUIA!!!

3. Gabriel

Dear St Mark, imbue the eternal mark of theWord into our soul. So that bearing the Light here ih the world , we may inherit in heaven. Amen!

4. Megan

My brother St.Mark please pray for my salvation ask Father to stop ignoring me and to heal my spirit of the demons which have been interfering;I am tired and want to obey God. My brother I beg of you as my sister as well St.Isabel please pray for me and ask for the Holy Spirit to come upon me.Amen.

5. Mona

Please pray forGwen, Michelle, Jacob and all cancer patients especially the children. Thank you, dear Lord, for making me cancer free.

6. christopher antony

St.Mark i pray 2 you in faith please help me in my work i ask you 2 bless me my family and friends keep us close teach us 2 learn that this world is passing and that our true happynise is in heaven life on earth is short life in heaven is eternl
    God Bless us Lord we pray in faith
    Amen

7. Linda

Dear St. Mark,

As your feast day approaches I ask for a healing miracle for my son Ryan, 24 years old. He was in a horrific car accident on your feast day last year and has a severe traumatic brain injury. He cannot speak or eat. I pray that you can help him through Christ Jesus.
    I pray that he is getting closer to God and is listening to the Lord's word while he struggles in this state.
    Amen

8. adjoa

thanks alot St.mark without you we wouldnt be here today.

9. John

this was horribale tarifing and to many words to read and did not help and did not read thank you for listening

10. Joey C.

This site is awesome!!! Thank you guys soooooooo much!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
    Five stars *****
    :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

11. vinci myko piala

thanks for such information .. now i have something to add to my report in st. mark

12. Mark

St. Mark as you are my namesake, I'm going through troubled times and I humbly ask that you please pray for me. Be by my side to give me guidiance, strength and courage to act as you would...Amen.

13. Michael

St. Mark...Thank you for your gift of life for my coworker. She was given a little boy to care for on your feast day and behold his name is Mark. Praise be to God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit for this most blessed gift on your feast day!!

14. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Mark, Please pray for me to remain steadfast in my faith, and not fall a prey to the temptations of the evil one.

15. arnell

Blessed St. Mark who had the blessed privilege to know and walk with Jesus.St. Mark intercede for me. My problems are many but none greater than prayer. St. Mark on your feast day, April 25th, I ask you for a miracle, a breakthrough and I will forever be indebted to you.

16. christie

St. Mark the evangelist, I thank you for the wonder of your life, for writing the Gospel for the gentiles, Greeks in particular. We are reminded of you each and every visit we have made to Venice. I love the rich mosaics, Byzantine images and paintings in the basilica. Your are a most worthy follower of Peter the Apostle. Today's first reading, on your feast day is taken from the letter of St. Peter, in which he says "Clothe yourself in humility". Dear saint pray for me to receive this gift from the Holy Spirit during Pentecost, and to develop it consciously in the circumstances of my daily life. Dear saint I am intrigued and amazed by all the stories that surround your life. The narrations are interesting and appealing. Thank you beloved saint. St. Mark, you are the patron saint of notaries, protect the expressed interest of my beloved, late mother. Guard and guide my youngest brother. Prevent any fraud or cheating. The family home must be preserved in the memory of my late parents. Keep my brother in your care. Dear St. Mark I also recommend the deepest desires of my daughter, who is longing to conceive a healthy baby, to your faithful intercession. Guide me in my decision making. Amen.

17. Mark

thank u for the helpful message.
    it really helped me on my saints project.

18. MARK

God bless you all.

19. Evergisto J. Banua

I symphatized with mark, i understand his situation, why ,he didnt continue to accompany paul at barnabas in their journey, he left them, and returned to jerusalem, he was intimadated about what more hardships they still have to encounter, as being young that time, he was not used to hardships, maybe, they experience hunger, thirst, cold, and danger along the lonely highways as they travel, st. paul juged him bitterly but barnabas understand him, but later on, st paul and mark were reunited,thats the good of being a christian ,we learn to forgive and forget,later on mark rededicated his life on the service of the Lord,sometimes our spirit is willing but our body is very weak, thats the life experience of Mark.

20. Joshua femi john

S.t mark was the writer of 2nd Gospel, in Bible. i believ that. And i always like to study on st Peter becouse i like His character. Peter is sanguin.