St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Kathy

Dear St. Cajetan,
    I am praying to you that you will help my son Timothy find work. He is out of the USMC and expecting his first child and needs a job. I thank you for your help.

2. Giuseppe

Dear St.Cajetan, Come to my assistance that I may be called back to work and provide formy family. I feel ashamed not working. I will promise to do my best and keep God as close to my heart in good times as in my times of need. Bless my intention and that of all people praying for help.

3. Leigh

I am currently on day four of this novena for my husband who has been unemployed for over 9 months now. It is so reassuring to me that St. Cajetan is interceding for me. We have an unborn child who is due in two weeks,and I know that my husband wants to be able to provide. I know that my prayers will be answered, and I thank God for the blessing I know he will give us. Amen.

4. Edwin R.D.

St. Cajetan thank you very much for answering my prayers and for your intercession. I was selected for the position and received a job offer. Thank you God the Father Almighty and the Lord Jesus Christ.

5. donald

wow! I am so bless to this Saint! may the Lord of heaven and earth bless the Catholic Church! as what St. Cajetan did i will also do the same, I willl not split from the church but to pursue what Jesus have told us!

6. Joseph Mathew

"To reform the Church and the World, God gives birth to saints from age to age."
    Pope Benedict XVI. St. Cajetan is one among them. Please pray for us!!

7. ldc

like Carmen Vazquez, my mother told me the story about St. Cajetan, and it was for jobs and financial help (for just "our daily bread") not for luxury...I came to the U.S.A. at 11 years of age, very proud of my roots 1/2 from Northern Spain and really more than half from Rome, but my grandparents went to Cuba in the late 1600, so I was born in Cuba, I still read and write in Spanish and read only in Italian but was not raise with Spanish speaking people cause there weren't any as we have now...any way I just wanted to say that i know the prayer in Spanish...and I am printing this one to give to my Pastor and to a new young priest that they have just sent to us 2/months ago, he is Awesome and a Blessing to our parish, but I can see were he is going to have it hard because of our old Irish Pastor, I did and like St. Cajetan, I did not leave I stayed there but kept to my guns...I am an old lady, lay person, but from the old school, I am a practicing Roman Catholic and all the things that they are bringing back, I already do when answering the priest...
    "...and with you"....I never said that I always said..."...and with your spirit"...also
    "...Lord I am not worthy that You should come under my roof, but say Thy word and my soul will be heal"....one time a lady heard me and at the end of the Mass asked me & I told her that I did not know, that's the way I was taught, I took Latin for 4 years and have my Diploma my Sun Missal was half in Laint & English, very proud to be CATHOLIC

8. Greg aguirre

What blessing! The Lord jealously loves His Bride and imbued it constantly with a faithful remnant, even as he did with Elijah in his struggle against Ahab and Jezebel. Praise the Lord, let us always be ready, workmen & women always looking for Thier Masters coming. And I am sure His harvest is awaiting. Let's turn the world upside down

9. Kene Ifedi

Wow thatz my prayer point every sunday to pray for the church and our Religious Leaders and not to castigate them when they err

10. carmen vazquez

Meaningful and inspiring prayer to St. Cajetan, in Spanish, Cayetano...we should say it frequently to make our Church prevail against any danger...thanks for all the info you provide about our saints, I love to read it every day...God bless you...

11. Steve

St. Cajetan is also the patron saint of the unemployed. There is a 9 day novena to St. Cajetan. Please intercede & hear the prayers of the many unemployed.

12. David

To the Tohono O'ohdam people of Southern Arizona, St, Cajetan is the patron saint of cowboys. There is a statue of him in San Xavier de Blanc near Tucson which is regularly decorated with a cowboy's bandana as a form of offering.

13. Melissa

I am so very blessed to have found this site. What an encouragement to all Catholics.

14. Starr D

This is a timely subject & i thank God i finally have a prayer that helps me to become part of the solution, not the problem, within our church.