St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Sarah

Dear St. Cajetan

I humbly ask that you help my son Jonson find work. He needs a job to support his wife and son. I ask this in Jesus name and I thank you for your help.

2. TN

St. Cajetan,

I pray to the Almighty Father through you the saint of job seekers like me that you help me acquire a UN job before the end of this year. In return I will make you known to those who have not heard about you. Thank you

3. Franz MB

Dear St Cajetan, please forgive us and my family of our sins. Thank you so much for your daily blessings as I know that I’m not worthy but you continue to bless me and family each day. I come to ask St. Cajetan to intercede to you God our father to help me find a good abroad job with benefits that will allow me to continue to provide for my family and pay my bills, loans and debts. I ask you God that you help me to follow the path that you set before me with open eyes and an open heart and patients. Please give those employers that are looking for workers to have open eyes and open heart to see that I am a good worker and would be a benefit to their company. Please give all the banks dismissal of all my cases so that I could go back abroad for work I trust in you Lord Jesus Christ my savior to keep my family and I in the palm of your hands. Amen

4. pat

Please St Cajetan intercede to Jesus for my son to get a job soon. I and he need this I ask Jesus to hear my prayers to help my son and others.

5. Paula M

St. Cayetan, by your intercession I ask the Lord God to grant us secure jobs. Patron Saint of the unemployed, my prayer is that the Lord will forgive us our sins and will change our idle days, by your powerful intercession. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.

6. jane

Dear St. Cajetan, I have been saying your novena prayer daily, for many months now, for the intention of my husband who is nearly at 3 yrs. of unemployment. Please ask Jesus' special favor and mercy in clearing a path for him to be hired. I have unwavering faith and trust. Please offer my intention to the Lord. Thank you.

7. she

dear saint cajetan, i am praying and seeking for your guidance, please help me find a new and better job, i wanna help my parents with their financial needs. Especially now a days, that my brother is sick and needs some medical attention. Thank you so much. In the name of jesus. Amen.

8. Steve

Lord Jesus, I want to thank you for all the blessings You have given me so much. I am not worthy to ask anything of you, but I know that you said, “Have no anxiety at all, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God” –Philippians 4:6… I need faith…I need hope….Glorious Saint Cajetan, acclaimed by all people to be father of providence because you provide miraculous aid to all who come to you in need, I stand here before you today, asking that you present to the Lord the requests that I confidently deposit in your hands. (Jesus, please help my family to overcome this depression, that the financial problems my family is having be solved as we our about to lose our home and car, to help us put food on our table, to not lose our jobs, to be free of the illnesses that we have, and to find peace, mercy, grace, love and happiness so that we may in turn spread your love to others Amen). May these graces that I now request help me to always seek the Kingdom of God and his Righteousness, knowing that God---who dresses with beauty the flowers of the field and abundantly feeds the birds of the sky--will give me all other things. Amen. Try praying this novena for nine days straight then after each prayer recite 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Mary's, and 3 Glory Be's.

9. Johnmary chidozie

O st cajatan pray for me in this time i need your favour most. Grant me my heart desires especially my admission i put it in your hands.

10. Doris

Dear St. Cajetan, I am so thankful that my son got a part-time job that is able to take care of his daily needs. He has one more year to go and complete his studies. St. Cajetan, the course he is taking is specialized and I think finding a job of this nature is scarce. However, with your powerful intercession, I am trusting that you will help him find one after my son graduates. Thank you so much St. Cajetan,..in Jesus name

11. Joseph Mathew

St. Cajetan, Thanks for your intercession; please continue to pray for us and for our children to stick to the Lord always.

12. catherine

St. Cajetan,
    Please help me to continue working with job seekers. I believe that everyone can work during this age of entrepreneurship. Please help job seekers to focus on their skills and to find pathways for engaging in remunerative work. Once job seekers focus on their existing talents and interests, they will deliver outstanding products and services.
    St. Cajetan, please help entrepeneurs to believe in themselves.
    CC

13. Susan

Dear St. Cajetan, Please watch over my interviews today, and help me find and choose the best person for the position I am filling today. Thank you for your help. I ask this in Jesus name, Gods will be done. Amen.

14. Feronia Moujing

Dear St.Cajetan,

Please intercede my petitions to the Heavenly Father that may the application of my posting in the Government Primary School will be processed successfully and smoothly immediately and may I will get a positive response as soon as possible.

St.Cajetan please pray for me that I may get the career soon and pray for me also that God will touch the heart and open the eyes of the officers who in-charge in my application to give me chance to have my posting. I am desperately need a stable career in teaching and stable income.

St.Cajetan, please pray to Jesus Lord to have mercy on me that may I will be patient and put my strong belief and faith in God.

All this I ask through the intercession of St.Cajetan and Mother Mary. I pray in Jesus name. Thank You Lord. Amen.

St.Cajetan pray for me and hear me. Thank You St.Cajetan.

15. Beth

Thank you St. Cajetan for prayers answered and your intercession in helping my friend Todd to find a job after 10 months of searching. Please help all the others who are discouraged in their job search.

16. CM

PLEASE here my prayers for my husband to make it to the next step in the application process for the job he is applying for. He really needs this and so does our family! PLEASE guide him and help him to get this job if it is a right fit for him. Than you!

17. Elizabeth G

Dear Saint Cajetan, I am praying that you find me steady employment. Jobs are scarce and I am nearly sixty. Thank you for what you did for the Church. I will never leave Her!

18. Uchenna C. Okpanku

St Cajetan Patron of job seekers; interceed foo Nigeria youths that suffer in midst of plenty

19. Suzi

Saint Cajetan,

We ask for your intercession in my husbands job search. He has been unemployed for over 6 months and things are getting desperate for us. We pray in Jesus's name.

20. Bob G

St. Cajetan please intercede and help me find a job. I desperately need employment.