St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Maggie

Dear St. Cajetan, I am unemployed, savings has run out and I have been applying to so many jobs and going to interviews and nothing. I desperately need employment very soon, please help me find a job. Amen

2. Linda

Thank you St. Cajetan for helping my son gain employment. We feel truly blessed.

3. Sandy

I pray to you St. Cajetan, I pray to you for my husband and our familty, i have said the prayer and will continue as he has lost his job and is waiting to hear on another. I pray to you in the name of the father son and holy spirit Amen.r.

4. Anne (Ireland)

Thank you saint cajetan for assisting me to secure employment. You helped me through a very difficult period in my life.

5. Dodong Rep

Dear Holy St. Cajetan,

I have been jobless for over a year now and have been continuosly looking for a job. I have been into a few job interviews but none have hired me. Oh most glorious St. Cajetan, I beg of your intercession to please pray fro me to our Lord Jesus Christ that He will grant me my petition to have a gainful and lawful employment to enable to support myself and family and share the blessings from His bounty. That I may be able to use the talents that our Lord has given me for the praise and glory of His name.
    This I pray in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.

6. A BELIEVER

I HAVE GOT A GOOD JOB AFTER PRAYING THIS PRAYER AFTER BEING UNEMPLOYED FOR OVER A YEAR . I THANK THE LORD FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS AND THANK ST CAJETAN AND ST JOSEPH FOR INTERCEDING TO GOD ON MY BEHALF. I ALSO HAD THE GREAT BLESSINGS TO ATTEND FOR 4 INTERVIEWS ALL WHICH WERE FROM BIG COMPANIES. IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE OF GODS BLESSINGS AND GRACE THAT I COULD ATTEND ALL THESE INTERVIEWS FROM VERY TOP COMPANIES AND THAT I FINALLY GOT MY OFFER AND JOB THROUGH GOD.

I REQUEST ALL THOSE SEEKING A JOB TO PRAY THIS PRAYER AND WAIT WITHOUT LOSING HOPE AND SURELY GOD WILL BLESS U.!!!!!

7. Jerome Francis Peter

St. Cajetan,

Please give my Wife and me the strength to find a new job. We have been unemployed for over 1 month. We have been struggling to find a job. I am waiting to hear back on a job interview. Please pray for me so that job comes through. We pray through you to Our Lord Jesus Christ for getting a job. Please ask Jesus to grant us with a best one. We need to get the job sooner, so that we don’t lose our work permit. Please pray on our behalf.

8. Lourenco Ribeiro

Dear St. Cajetan, i am idle without job for 7 months now , my previous company is closed and since then i am idle. No employer observe me for any post because of my experience (15 yrs) and also because of my age (40 yrs). I pray through you to Our Lord Jesus Christ for getting a new good job. Please ask Jesus to grant me with a new best one or into any kind of good business. Thank you very much. Please please help.

Lourenco Ribeiro

9. luis

Dear St. Cajatan i have applied for a job now i am waiting for a background check please pray for me so i can be given a job offer with this company. I am engaged to be married and want to start my life and provide for my family thank you

10. Laurie

Dear St. Cajetan, I ask that you help me to find a great job that i love and can excel in the position. Help me to continue to learn, grow as a christian and meet all of the expectations for myself and my future employer. In name of Jesus. Amen.

11. Preetha

Dear St. Cajetan I kindly request your intersession for my husband to get a good job. Please pray for us to our Lord.
    Thank you! Praise the Lord! Halleluiah !

12. Eileen Betts

Most glorious St. Cajetan I am most humbly grateful for your intercession. Today I accpeted a job. I continue to pray that I do my very best and meet mine and others expectations. Please allow me to do Gods work and help those in need. Prayers for those who continue their job quest may they continue to have hope and find success.

With upmost gratitude,

Eileen

13. TN

Dear St. Cajetan,

Pray for my husband Chris to have a successful interview on Monday here in AZ. My husband works in another state 2000mi away so he can provide for his family and commutes back and forth when he can to visit. I pray that the positions my husband is applying for here in the southeast valley of Arizona leads him to the best opportunity. I pray for your guidance and direction for him. Please help him and use his strengths to place him in the right hands at the right time. Chris is a hard worker and will appreciate any opportunity to work here in Arizona So that he can come back to his family and friends where he belongs. We miss him!

14. David

Dear St. Cajetan, thank you for the revelation that revived my faith. Please pray for me to hear good news regarding my recent job interview. Please pray for my nation to believe in itself again, as you offered a path for the faithful to believe in the church again.
    Molto Grazie,
    David

15. Ralph

Praise be to God in the name of Jesus for refering me to St. Cajetan and recieving a good job.
    Please continue to pray for my growth. Hallelujah!

16. Claudia

Thank you St. Cajetan. I prayed the novena for 9 days and a week later got a call about a job. I will be starting on Monday. It is a temporary job for 3 months but it's more than I've had in 3 years. Thank you Saint Cajetan. Please continue to help the unemployed.

17. Connie

Dear St. Cajetan,
    Thank you for my Son's new job! It is just what he has always wanted and I am so
    grateful to you. I said your novena for 9 days and prayed and ask you to ask our
    Lord to bless him with a job. He has worked so hard and we thank you for such a
    blessing.

18. Colette Jodi

St. Cajetan please help me find the job I am seeking. Amen

19. Cheryl

Glorious Saint Cajetan, please ask God to forgive me for at one time I left the Church, then returned with the forgivenedd of Our Lord jesus Christ. Please help me to find good paying part-time credit collector jobs near home and/or legitimate and paying writing-job-from home so that I can pay for my needs. Please help me to be confident in myself when I go to interviews and know what to say at them. Please help me in the meantime, as the patron saint of gamblers, to win a little in the Florida Lottery, so as to not be a millionaire, but only so that I can sustain a decent living and go on winter pilgrimages until the job market has improved. I know that asking for money is probably a mortal sin, please forgive me as I am trying to survive as an ungrateful servant in these trying times. Amen.

20. Madeleine Baier

Dear St. Cajetan, I am 60 years old, going through a divorce and putting my life back together. Please help me find adequate employment, Amen