St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. ann
    3 months ago

Dear Saint Cajetan,

We have been so blessed with Greg's employment. We both prayed for your intersession and are so grateful to you and Jesus that our prayers were answered!

I am posting this comment so others will have faith in you and the power of prayers.

AM

2. Rosaline
    5 months ago

I would like to thank St. Cajetan for answering my petition. I have been employed since April of this year, and my unemployment ran out and I did not know how I was going to be able to pay my bills. I was desperate for help and I prayed to St. Cajetan. I have never heard of his before and I did not know anything about him, so I began my Internet search to find out everything there was to know about him. June 17th was my 9th day and I did not hear anything about a job. But yesterday(June 19th) and today(June 20th) I have been getting calls from different jobs. I do not know which one to choose a this point. I am so happy, thankful and grateful to GOD & St. Cajetan for looking out for me when I did not have no one else to turn too. I am smiling right now as I type this.

3. Maria
    8 months ago

You have done it again St Cajetan!
    First you answered my prayers for my dear son and now my dear nephew.
    My nephew has been offered employment yesterday.
    Thank you St Cajetan for always being there for me!
    I urge anyone, who are un employed, to pray to this saint. He will definitely intercede for you.
    I am overwhelmed ! Thank You my dear saint!

4. M
    9 months ago

Dear St. Cajetan,

Please help my mother to find a good job that is closer to home. I know driving far every day isn't good for her, and I want her to live a long and healthy life with me and our family. Please help us, Amen.

5. Elizabeth
    9 months ago

Two weeks from today, I have an interview, please provide me guidance and intercession to overcome any obstacles that may be presented, the power to convey a positive and polished demeanor and the ability to demonstrate skill sets that the employer will find valuable to ultimately become the candidate they choose. Thank you, St. Cajetan!

6. Wendells

Please St. Cajetan, petition the Lord on my behalf and return me to work at my former place of employment. I need to be back with those I have come to call my friends and family. Allow me to be victorious in my tribunal.
    Amen

7. Mary Moretti

St Cajetan, Please help my daughter, Annie get a job, she obtained a master's degree and has not been able to secure a job, and her fear is great. Please petition the dear Lord on our behalf. Annie is a good girl, she always helped her parents, she always cares about others, My late husband and I were always grateful to God for blessing us with such a wonderful daughter, it tears at my heart to see her so afraid.

8. Sally

My son in law to be has been out of a job for 4 months now. Please help him to find suitable work which he desperately needs. He had two interviews last week, please help him to get one of them, through Christ our Lord, Amen

9. Karen

Dear St. Cajetan,
    Please help my husband find a good job that he will love and that will support our family and help them grow. Also, please help me with my small shop that I just started. Please pray for us, Amen.

10. Barb

Thank you St. Cajetan for helping my son get an intern job for next semester. I prayed the
    prayer followed by the 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glory Be for the 9 days. On day 10 my son called to tell us he got an intern job! So grateful!

11. Barb

I am asking for an internship for my son this coming semester. I believe in Saints
    so much as they have helped me in the past.

12. J

Dearest St. Cajetan,
    I humbly ask for forgiveness for my sins. I am also asking that you intercede with my prayer request to our Lord and Savior. My husband is in desperate need of employment. He is a hard worker, he is bright and able bodied. He is an amazing person who gives nothing but 110% in everything he does. Please, St. Cajetan, please grant him the opportunity to locate and gain employment as soon as possible. Your novina is said numerous times a day, and I am faithful that there are bigger and better things on the horizon for our family. Please pray for us. Amen.

13. Sylvia

Would like to leave a comment in order to say thanks for St Cajetan's intercession through the novena I prayed. I received good news about a job I was applying to one day after I've finished the novena. I recommend brothers and sisters in Christ who are unemployed and seeking jobs to ask St Cajetan for help. Let St Cajetan help pass your requests to the almighty Jesus Christ. Amen.

14. Elizabeth

St. Cajetan, please intercede for a new job for me. Thank you.

15. Bd

Iam praying that my daughter has success on getting this job she has interview for on wenesday she qualifed for 3yrs now &still no steady work so please help
    il be forever gratefull!

16. Sylviap

I thank the LORD for hearing my prayers and thank St Cajetan for interceding to God on our behalf. My son received a job offer one day after praying the novena. We are really blessed.

17. Joseph Mathew

St. Cajetan, please pray for me to be an integral part of the Catholic church and persevere in its faith in spite of adverse comments and criticism.

18. Michelle Diaz

St.Cayetan I pray for your intercession for my husband and I to meet our financial obligations. Please help us in the conversion of our family. Thank you!!

19. sylviap

Please pray for my son that he will get a job offer soon. He received an interview but has not received any word from that job. He is recently out of college but is having a hard time getting job. I pray through you to Our Lord Jesus Christ for getting him a job.

20. Hopeful

Saint Cajetan, Pray for me your poor servant in front of the glorious throne of the holy trinity. I need a job and save me from all the humiliation that comes with not being employed. Pray to our Lord that he may remember his weak poor servant and grant me a job because if he opens a door no one would close. I beg you to remember me in your prayers and help me find a job, in the NAME OF JESUS, AMEN. +++ St. Cajetan