St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. joanne

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally LOVE St. Joan of Arc!!!!!!!!! she is like the best saint in the world (along w/ St. Seraphina)!!!!!! she is so amazing!!!! i read about her here, asked my mom if she liked her and found out that she was my Baptism saint!!!!!! ever since i have had a special connection to her. if u like her as much as i do, which is ALOT, read a book called "A Left Handed History of the World." by Ed Wright. it has sooo much information and i totally love her even more!!!!!!!!! she is the best ever!!!!!!

GO ST. JOAN OF ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (she's amazing)

2. maimai

thanks heaps! this sooooo helped me with my confirmation name ; )

3. catholic johna shay

this page really helped me for my R.E home work- cheers guys

4. tempestt

i have to do a report and i picked her because she is the only woman we get to pick . im excited

5. Eden

I love her she is such a great women and I am so excited to be confirmed with her praying for me

6. Sam

This helped me so much I had to write a paper on her and this is one of the cites I used

7. bailey

thanks for the information, this helped me so much with my monologue of St. Joan of Arc

8. KT

I luv this Saint thanks for the info

9. doreen vella

thank you for the info, what a role model of faith and love st joan is.

10. Caitlin

I think I will do St. Joan of Arc for my confirmation!

11. Andy

Thanks for the information

12. Eunice Han

Thanks!! It helped me a lot in report~

13. Grace

Thank you for the information! It helped me for Joan of Arc reporting.

14. angie

Thanks this really helped with my report!

15. enellie

i got all the info i need for my report. thanks~

16. Caitlin

This helped me to learn about Joan of Arc for my Confirmation name. I am 8 years old. Thank you.

17. Amie[=

This Article really helped me with my Confirmation report[= Thanks
    With Love Amie[=

18. Lexii

thank you¢¾ this really helped with my confirmation report!

19. Emma Malone

Really helped a lot with search project for school-btw JOAN OF ARC ROCKS!

20. suzie