St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. Savannah

St. Joan of arc has been my favorite saint since i was 6 (7 years ago) and she still is. reading this makes me like her even more. :)

2. mimi

i love her she is my fav saint of all time

3. Sparorules

She really inspires me with all of her hard work, loyalty and respect for God.

4. Rachel

This saint is amazing. Which is why I'm doing my confirmation saint on her.

5. Jake H

This is a Awesome person to do an report on ;)

6. bob brown

i love this web page it has helped me tons so who ever created it deserves a pat on the back good work!!!!! (= (=

7. Erin

I picked her for my Confirmation name because I've always loved reading about her when I was little, and her feast day is the day after my birthday!!

8. quinn

saint joan of arch is very brave and outstanding.
    lov u joan!

9. MaryJoan

I was looking for the date of the feast of my patron saint, through Google i choose this page and it has help me to find the date. i'm happy i can now join in celebrating her feast day. St Joan of arc Pray for me.

10. luca

this helped me with my religon project

11. Daniel A. DuBour

I believe Joan of Arc is a great defender and leader of souls on their way to eternity. Chosen by God to show departed souls the way to His Heavenly Light. As depicted in my book of short stories "The Edge of Light."

12. Jake

I love olivia b AND joan of arc. Ahe was such a good person!!!

13. Kanami "Kim"

OMG i luv this saint she is awesome this website has given me more than enough info. It inspired me to be like her.!!!

14. Kanako

This was very helpful for my project i absolutly love Saint Joan of Arc. I read books and saw movies of her. Her leadership and bravery makes me even love her more. Her belief in God and truthness never let her down.I chose her for my school project. This is the websit I ALWAYS go to to know more about saints and their lives.

15. ray

i have to do a report on this saint so i thought i would do one hat really resmbles me.so i picked this 1

16. chels

yayy i found the saint im gonna be for conformation!!!!

17. sachin

SAINT Joan Of Arc Is Undoubtedly The Greatest Christian Saint And The Greatest Christian Martyr EVER.

Her Courage To Revolt Against The Evil english empire To Fight For The Freedom Of Her Country Is Amazingly Inspiring And Unparallered.

18. Lilly

Now that I know more about my saint, I can create the perfect report on her for my class. This info is surely going to get me an A. Thank you Catholic Saints.com !

19. laurie

I personally has to do a project on a saint. I looked at over 20 saints. THATS ALOT OF SAINTS! so i was about to give up and do my essay on saint elizabeth then i found joan of arc. at first i was like thats awesome but is stinks i cant do her cause shes not a saint. i scrolled down it said saint joan of arc. well lets just say i got an A+!!!!

20. Hannah

this is one of my sister's saints she has done papers all her life. Im doing a paper now on her! she is so cool!!!! :)))))))))