St. Joan of Arc Comments

St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class, at the obscure village of Domremy, near the province of Lorraine. At a very early age, she heard voices: those of St. Michael, St. Catherine and St. Margaret. At first the messages were personal and general. Then at last came the crowning order. In May, 1428, her voices "of St. Michael, St. ... Continue Reading

1. tt

my confirmation saint i <3 her

2. Sarah

i'm not a catholic but i want 2 research more about it. i watched a movie on catholics but after reading these comments i'm starting 2 question the movie.i want 2 knw more about the catholic faith but i don't knw anyone catholic. so i really don't knw anything. and there are no websites that really let you talk 2 a catholic. Saint Joan of Arc has really inspired me. i wish i could knw more.

3. kailee

st.joan you are my patron saint!

4. kiley

st.joan is my middle name.st.joan is amazing and sweet,caring,and helpful.she was an amazing saint.i am thankful for my parents to give this name to me.i love st.joan because she is very exciting to learn about and pray to.just want to let her know that i love her very much.also thank you for dieing so you can be my guardean angel.i love you and always will.PS;i have pictures of you in my room. loooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT! YOUR KILEY joan

5. Sarah

i'm not catholic. it really gets me wondering about the catholic faith. i watched a movie about catholics but after reading all the comments i'm beggining to question the movie. i'm going 2 look up more about the catholic faith. JUST 2 see what it is and everything. :). JOAN OF ARC. she was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! :)

6. Rose

She was a great woman and is my confermation saint. I always think about her in my time of need. I draw strength from her

7. Kourtney<3's Joan

I love St.Joan of Arc because she is really special to me. I always imagine growing up to do something everyone will remember and do something wonderful to help other people around the world, so St.Joan of Arc really inspires me. She is an amazing example of the power of women and i think she is a great idol to have. Since she died on my birthday, I am going to choose her to be my patron saint's name for my confirmation, which is coming up this Saturday. I hope St.joan touches you the way she has for me.

8. flossie roesner

I Just Love ST.JOAN of ARC sHE IS & WAS A STRONG GIRL & WOMAN.SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WANTED&STOOD 4 WHAT SHE BELEIVED IN & THAT WAS GOD I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LIVE 4 HER PRAYER THEMANY SHE HAS AND THIS IS THE 1 IF I AM NOT IN GODS GRACE,MAY HE BRING ME THERE,IF I AM IN IT,MAY HE KEEP ME THERE . THET R WORDS I LOVE & LIVE BY

9. Abby

ST JOAN OF ARC ROCKS

10. Maggie

I am writing a reaserch paper for my writing class and this info is very helpful!!!!!

;o

11. juan- carlos- estaban- julio- ricardo-remeraz

Im a huge fan of this website, i spend most of my weekends with my husband reading about saints. just remmeber JESUS #1

12. Jim

A 12 year old pointed out to me ,at the carmelite monastery gift shop,that St.Therese,once played the role of St.Joan of Arc,in a play at the Carmel in France!I now have a renewed interest in this Saint.

13. great one

i love joan of arc she is amazing did emily osment really post that up there any way i love joan of arc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. st.joan of arc

this is me omg !!!! lol i love this website

15. emily osment

Great facts! I will aways come to this website!

16. mmama

joan of ark is my 2nd favorite saint!!!!

17. Catherine Garcia

St. Joan of Arc inspires the hearts of all. LISTEN TO THIS: A MIRACLE! When my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my little sister I prayed to St. Joan of Arc to help my mother. Half an hour or so later ....... The BABY WAS BORN! I couldn't, believe my ears as my dad said over the phone...." Guys,....she was born with her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck four times!" Praying works. Who knows,.... she might grant your prayer!

18. munday

I have to do a history fair and i chose joan of arc because she never gave up what she believed was right.

19. taylor

i love st joan of arc i had to do a project about a saint at my school for a religion assignment and picked her because i had briefly heard about her tradgic death and wanted to learn more. then later i found out that she was born on my birthday! which makes me feel like that was a sign ad now i feel a sort of special connection to her mostly because i have been so shy and nervous lately and it just amazes me how brave and fearless she was.

20. Daniel Hagan

St. Joan of Arc in Chagrin Falls, Ohio is my church. I always ask Saints Joan, Rita, Jude for help in real hard situations in peoples lives. Peace and all good things to all who read this. JMJ pray for us!