St. Joanna Comments

Jennifer is a derivative of Joanna whose feast day is May 24th. Joanna was the wife of Chuza, steward of King Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee. She was one of the women who helped provide for Jesus and the Apostles and was one of the three women who discovered the empty tomb of Jesus on the first Easter morning. Continue Reading

1. Johanna

i love the name Joanna and i really think she is the one i like the most. Joanna seems perfect for me yet there are others but i will choose the one with my heart noing it is right.
    Johanna

2. chloe

I like Joanna of summer height high so i am going to use this.

3. Joanna

Joanna is my name so i am going to choose St Joanna for my confirmation name

4. danni

i have chosen this name for my confirmation!

5. katie jay

i love the joanna i am choosing you for my comfirmation

6. kiera-jay

Joanna is the patron saint of disasters. I found out because Jennifer is definitely the patron of disasters and that name is a derivative of Joanna.

7. ashlynn jenelle dicks

my friend has your name

8. G. Ftonczak

What is Saint Joanna the patron saint of?

9. Mari-Lynn Guest

Super that Johanna is included! But could you please include what she is the patron saint of ? Thanks so much!!!! :-)

10. Stephanie Jade Rillo

I think this website has helped me a lot. But maybe In the future you could put a picture of the saint on the webpage.