St. George Comments

Pictures of St. George usually show him killing a dragon to rescue a beautiful lady. The dragon stands for wickedness. The lady stands for God's holy truth. St. George was a brave martyr who was victorious over the devil. He was a soldier in the army of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, and he was one of the Emperor's favorite soldiers. Now Diocletian was a pagan and a bitter enemy to the Christians. He put to death every Christian he could find. ... Continue Reading

1. Bob

This article is great, since I'm using Saint George as my Confirmation name.

2. Lawson

Thank you St. George for being there for me through my life.

3. conner

thank you for giving such great info on saint george

4. Jorge

I iam doing st. George for my confirmation name too.

5. George

You pretty much said what I was going to say. Yep, now I know what my confirmation name is. It's nice to know that such a great saint has the same name as me.

6. shajipyesudas

Im doing St George for my comformation name

7. Andrew

St. George rulls

8. Timothy Minich

Thank you for posting the information on the saints. Particularly Saint George. He is my confirmation name saint, and I was happy to be able to find information on him. I hope that by God's grace I may be able to live as St. George lived...a truly professed Christian at all times.

9. shajipyesudas

st.George is protected in my life. All time my pray St.george with st.Mary to Jesus.
    Thanking