St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. Ewelina Pracon

Gabriela is gonna be my confirmation name and this is my patron saint. I have to do a projest on this.

2. linda reynolds

I am a courier, driving around the city all day, I wear Gabriels medal and pray to him everyday as I drive, and when I know a storm is coming I ask that he surround and protect me

3. manju

i love angel gabriel and his work god bless him happy feast day angel amen

4. Evelyn

Thank angel gabriel for being my guardian angel that guides and protects me each day.i don,t know if my the shy one or him because if i pray i always feel his presence around me but when i open my eyes he disappears why?others too, cause i can see some shadows on the wall .they are always there watching me .thanks Gabriel, for never leaving my side.amen.

5. Jim Carew

I was baptized in San Gabriel Mission, San Gabriel, California USA

6. mc kelly parate

....thank to all angel that whatch everything what im do.............. i love you

7. AJ Piselli

Thank you soo much St. Gabriel for doing all what you have done. I love you very much!!!!

8. Gabriela White

MY GUARDIAN ANGEL IS ST. GABRIEL... SO MY NAME IS GABRIELA....

9. ENI

Archangel Gabriel and Michael, you are both my guardian angels and I pray for world peace so that people can understand each other and there are no more wars. I pray for my daughter who is due in March that she and her baby are blessed by Gabriel and Michael. Amen

10. Shobha

Dear Archangel Gabriel,
    I ask of you to guide my daughter, Marisa's path while she tries to conceive. Please give her the strength, hope faith and patience while she waits to conceive. Please watch over her always and teach her and her husband to be strong , forgiving, humble and deserving to each other and for all the things you shower them with. Amen

11. courtney

i want to take the name Gabriel for my confirmation
    sincerely . courtney

12. Gabriel

He is the best angel ever

13. andrea

St. Gabriel is also my saint for confirmation!!! how much more can u ask of than bearing the son of god? and to be told by Gabriel the archangel!

14. Brenda

Gabriel is a very interesting saint to look up on... he is very popular in my family...

15. Emily

I love saint Gabriel

16. Emily

St.Gabriel is my saint for confirmation.I think he would be great because he told Mary she was going to have Jesus!

17. drippy

St.Gabriel is my choosen saint for comfirmation.

18. tessa sears

I recently found out that saint Gabriel was my guardian angel i am so happy.

19. Christopher

St.Gabriel, patron saint of my profession, don't abandon me. bring me back into the fold, it requires a miracle, make its so.

20. Peter Dunmore

He is my martyr and always will be.

I love him.