St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. maria

hello i was born on dec 17 1964 i wastold that angel gabriel was there when i was born and that i need to tap into special gifts that have do you haveany ideas for me all i know is that god is love and the source of my life through jesus christ my savior whatdo yu suggest that i d to tap in these gifts love maria

2. John Rene Cruiz

Dear St. Gabriel Please... Guide me and my Family what we did where we
    go Please..Help us to Solve our Problems...and Please Take Care of us..
    " THANK YOU "

3. emilia avila

dear st.Gabriel i wish that you can find your way back into in life....I NEED YOUR HELP AND GUIDANCE AND YOUR ENERGY...I FEEL LIKE I'M DIEING SOMETIMES .....PLEASE WATCH OVER ME AND MY FAMILY AND HOME.....DON'T LET MY ENEMIES WIN PLEASE......

4. kIm iVy..

Dear st. gabriel,

Kindly bless me and my family to go not to the wrong path, and guide my little brother so that he will not do such things.. and at the same the kid that is caught shop lifting yesterday, kindly guide him so that he will not do it again.. thanks and we love you...

5. glaiza dayot

thank for the blessing...guide me in my schooling...

6. joycie

St. Gabriel i pray for Robert that you would gyide him in the right path to our LORD JESUS. he's on the wrong road and is headed for trouble. ST> GABRIEL teach him how good life can be with our lord jesus. he needs deliverence and healing. He needs to feel the love that is there for him and be able to return the love. He needs to see that the right way of life with our LORD brings love, peace; and happiness.

7. kingsley

St Gabriel, please help me find a life partner. and good contracts, amen.
    I love you and you know it. you are my Guardian angel so console me when in need.

8. ria das

my guardian angle is saint gabriel......please help me....i cannot concentrate in my studies and it really hampering my results.....if my gardian is u then what qualities do i have in myself.....what should i follow in my life......please help me...i am clueless....love you.

9. Patrick

Dear,St Gabriel,Ive called on you to be my guide,Please help me on my ways of life,Guide me in all my needs and prayers,That my petitions are answered in my need,Please Blessed LORD look after me and my family in times of need,Please help me in my hour of need.Blessed be all the angels and saints,Thanks for ur love and guideness in my pass,May I always love and serve you,Thank you for all the favours u have given me,Blessed be St, Gebriel,Mary our mother,All the Angel and Saints,Our Blessed Lord,Love ya always

10. Sharon Roybal

Most holy St. Gabriel I ask of you today to help my two children. Help guide in the right direction, keep them away from all harm and with your blessings bring them closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. Blessings - Amen

11. carm

dear St. Gabriel... I pray to you to keep my family safe, fee from harm, but I also ask that you help my husband find the means to take care of us financially, for at this moment I'm not well enough to help him, and we are struggling to pay some of our bills, please pray for us, and help us soon.....Love you

12. ej

I never know saint Gabriel and suddenly he appeared in my dream and felt so blessed when I woke up, I hope he can use me as an instrument to share the blessings and word of God.. I goggle up and find out,I know this is not a coincidence. I am so lucky and will be glad serving him.I just want to say I LOVE YOU and that I feel really blessed... "not my will but THY will be done" THank you LORD

13. Ed Avery

St. Gabriel: I am in need of a Saint to guide me, especially for success in my business. I was introduced to you by my attending your church in my area, St. Gabriel's Parish. I find this church to be very warm and I am comfortable praying there mostly at the daily masses. I had been attending another Parish in my area for for several years, however, I felt the need for change. I participated in many ministries in my former Parish, However, I now enjoy the peace and comfort of the masses at St. Gabriel. Please help me in my earthly struggles. I look forward to your guidance and a happier life here on earth for whatever time I have left. I also pray for good health, a peaceful death and of course Salvation of which I offer many daily masses for. Please be my Guardian Angel and direct me and watch over me.

14. George Grech

Dear St Gabriel the Archangel, you have been Gods messenger in the past, we need a badly need guidance in our trouble times. Help us look at our inner selves.

15. rima

dear st. gabriel,
    I FOUND OUT BY THE YEAR AND BIRTHDATE I WAS BORN IN THAT YOU ARE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHAT SPECIAL THINGS DO I HAVE?

LOVE,
    RIMA

16. ZizzyBalubah

Dear Saint Gabriel,
    I really need this career change. Please help me.

17. christopher david

Dear archangel Gabriel,please protect,defend and heal my children,grand children,my wife and myself from all harm and danger,sickness and want.As I am still very much confused as to what God wants me to do or be,I still cant find out,even in my old age.
    Please help me and show me where I am destined to live the rest of my life and please help me financially.Cure all our bodily sickness of aches pains,and all problems affecting us internally and externally and keep us healthy in body,mind and soul.I request you to kindly show me some sign soon for all the prayers and requests that I have been praying for.Hoping to hear from you soon.Amen.

18. Frederick Borja Cajayon

Dear St. Gabriel, my guardian angel, please communicate with me your message of the future. Amen.

19. JILLIAN

Please help me out as i will choose you as my Confirmation Saint. I believe in you.^_^

20. Gee

Dear (Archangel) St. Gabriel, please protect me and guide me to where I'm suppose to be in life. Keep me & my family safe from harm. Travel with me to and from work. Also help me with my faith, that it will grow stonger in The Lord our God. Give me the strenght to move on in life and heal my body from pain. Guide me and my soulmate in the right direction to meet.(help him to communicate with me, so I can recognize that he is sent from above) You are my birth angel and I love you. Thank you for all you have done for me since my birth.

P.S. I would really like to meet you, please come into my dream, so I can connect with you. Also help me find the right St. Gabriel medal to wear..Thanks again my sweet angel!!