St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. Cathy

Dear St Gabriel,I need your help,i just lost my sister to pancreatic cancer,she meant the world to me not just a sister but best friend we were very close and even her being far we had daily contact.I do know it is God's will but i feel so lost.And then my dear mother is not well at all she is 81years old and feel so afraid of losing her to.I also pray for my husband,children and grandson to keep them save and well.Please stay by my side and guide me in the right direction to be the person God wants me to be..Amen

2. Julie

Dear St Gabriel,
    Please intercede in obtaining a full healing of Michael. I pray that this disease will leave his body and he will be truly blessed.
    Thankyou.

3. Lynne

Praying for Jen tonight, as she awaits the birth of her son, whom I am hoping she will name Gabriel, in honour of God's messenger. May they both be kept safe within the loving presence of God. Amen.

4. Maggi

Saint Gabriel please look over my child, she was born premature and needs all the help we can't get. Please help her in her journey home. I beg of you holy angel of God.

5. Bev

I want to thank everyone that prayed for me on my job interview. They told me, if hired they will call me back the week of Sept 19th/11. I still want Gabriel to deliver a message to the lord of me been hired for this job. Thank you Bev.S

6. Beverly

Please pray for me that I get the job on my interview as Pharmacy Technician on Sept 15th/11 at 11am center time. Please pray that I answer all the question correctly they ask me in the interview. Thank you Beverly Sanderson

7. Donna

St.Gabriel,
    Please protect me from attacks. I feel like I am being attacked in all areas of my life. Please protect me, MJ,Chris,and the rest of my family and friends. Please help me with my desperate situations (financial,my deployed bf,and my health). Please bring Chris home to me safe and sound very soon. Please guide me and show me my path to which I am to follow. Please Please help my son, Chris and I to be able to start our life together soon. Amen

8. EMEM

Dear St. Gabriel, please pray for us and please pray for R, may the Lord grant her the grace to be able to go to SGRCS and may He please bless her with His miracle. Thank You. Amen.

9. Sylvia Durham

St. Gabriel, I pray through your intercession for continued financial blessings to help myself, my family and those in need, especially the hungry and the homeless. Please heal my sister Deborah and her daughter Brandy from their medical problems and I pray that they will both re-unite as a family. Thank you. Amen

10. anne merlease

Dear Angeles St Michael St Gabriel St Raphael please help me in any way you can I need the help fast Thank You Anne. I Love YOU very much.

11. jennifer

Dear Archangel Gabriel, I humbly beseech thee, guide my child Samantha, Leonard, and dear Adrianna to choose the road less travelled, to be kind, thoughtful, respectful and giving, to maintain faith during good times and bad, happy times and sad. I ask that you guide each of their steps into adulthood, with dignity and grace to have humility a sense of humanity and godliness towards all people of the human race. May your hands reach to them in times of great need even if they do not know you or Jesus as thier guides. I ask these things in the Most Holiest name of our Lord Jesus Christ. with complete love and abandonment to his grace and spirit. May you continue to guide me protect me and those that surround me. Amen.

PS TYAOFT

12. Tom Jose

Guardian Angel ,guard me from all evil attacks & temptations.Be on my guard always.Be with my family always expecially with my kids & all the kids of the world.Please lead all kids in the right direction.Please protect all famlies of the world from evils.Please direct me & guard me.

13. billy burke

I cry upom u St.Gabriel heal my life~ u as well as the Lord know what I need I only ask u complete my life I leave it in ur hands~

14. Andrew Dominic

MY GUARDIAN ANGEL IS SAINT GABRIEL, I Pray that you Protect my Family and Friends and all the Little ones across the world, Guide then to do the right thing and live a Peace-full and happy child wood.

In a Very Special way be with my Wife Samantha , who need's you more that ever as she is having Cancer of the Uterus, were most's of her dream of being a Mother falls apart...She Need your Guidance and Protection... please answer my prayer . We Love Andrew and Samantha.

15. Frank

This is strange I'm in here -I do believe in the Lord Jesus- But for some reason I tried or was needing a new "password" for my phone after many tries all of a sudden Gabriel came up and I wanted to find out more of him or Him but I think that capitalization is reserved for the Lord. I'm a baptist ,but after studying this magnificent archangel I wanted to find a site ,and he led me to it here!
    Maybe I,m wrong but I've been praying to him and acknowledging him lately and I feel his presence I really do - I know he's stopped a few sins I had just outright like that! I won't go into details -it's just that I know -----
    I recently sent an important letter to someone that could change things Now-it came from God to me a while back-anyway i believe Gabriel or one of his angels is going to get this mail and communication to the person of importance.
    a few facts about Gabriel----he's patron of telecomutications,postal workers,and diplomats.He stands at the left side of God. he is known as the "prince of fire" Gabriel was the one who destroyed Sodom and of course also has a function as guardian angel- there's more -I hope I didn't say anything wrong in here ,because I can feel or sense the Holiness in here . My prayer to Gabriel is first thank you for this place, let the prayers of all in here be answered,help me with this new work this week,protect my mom and please see that this person sees this infomation i've sent to him -it would help us all-I promise not to write so much in here next time Thank You Everyone God be with you all ! Believe that your prayers be answered! Frank

16. Pam

Dear St. Gabriel,
    Please give me strength to get through this breakup of my relationship with a man i really loved. i loved him with all my heart and need your strength to get through this broken heart.

17. sandra

my anger gabriel. since i ve know that you i my helpa i ve put my trust in you and hope greate my heart desere and gives hear unto my cry at the pointe of my suplication. give me my life partena. i will come with thank giving unto your mane. thanck you my anger love you

18. Elisa

Please pray for me and guide in making the right choices. Protect me from evil.

19. GABRIEL HERNANDEZ

my angel my guardian i love you with all my heart with all my soul please help in my life.. i don`t know what to do do anymore i`m clueless in what i do... i try i really do but i need you help i need your intervension so i can heal my heart and my body has a whole... i love you gabe your my angel now and forever till the day i die... also help pastoral cristo joven this weekend for the festival in chinandega its for the lord thank you... att gabriel pastoral cristo joven de san pedro cateral matagalpa Nicaragua...

20. maria

please pray for our finances god knowsin jesus amen..........