St. Gabriel, the Archangel Comments

The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It appears first in the prophesies of Daniel in the Old Testament. The angel announced to Daniel the prophecy of the seventy weeks. His name also occurs in the apocryphal book of Henoch. He was the angel who appeared to Zachariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptizer. Finally, he announced to Mary that she would bear a Son Who would be conceived of the Holy Spirit, ... Continue Reading

1. denise

santo gabriel take good care of my love ones and guide me to god !!!

2. anyone

this is sick all of you if you want something to get done get up and do it. if you want a healthy birth do good things so that nothing bad happens. if you want money go help people and work for it.

3. Todd M. Copenhaver

I need your help
    Please! I'm all by myself
    It seems that for my day to become sunny
    I've got to get my poor hands on some money

4. Dorothy Ellerbe

Acchangel Gabriel I am thankful for all the waus you bless me through God protect me guide me strengthen me as a be apart of a new relationship blees Jimmy renew his mind your will be done in our lives i have to move find a debt free home for me in the place you desire for me to stay i need a great financial blessing in Jesus name

5. Amish

Dear St. Gabriel i do not wish for anything other than moksha,pls take me to moksha.

6. Claire C

Dearest Saint Gabriel, I'm 33 weeks pregnant, please watch over my baby and deliver him or her to us safely. I'm so scared, please give me the strength I need to get through this the last part of my pregnancy, help me to prepare for my baby and please watch over my child all the days of his life. Thank you.

7. Sue

Dear blessed Saint Gabriel I pray that you can give me the strength, wisdom, and courage to get through these difficult times. I cannot endure more pain. I have been struggling to find work for over a year, I am losing house, and now the man I love so deeply. I am so grateful for my wonderful sons. I know that I have been a good mother and given all that I can to ensure that they are respectful, Christian men. Now that I am alone, I need any strength that you can provide to believe in myself again. My heart is full pain and doubt about myself. Please help me to believe in myself again. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

8. dori

My blessed guardian, Angel of my god, give me courage to be all that our father asks of me. Give me the truth to teach my children in the way that the lord feels best. Help me to be a light in my children's lives, to guide them with an open heart and without judgement, I know they are in my care only by your wishes. Please help Chelsea to find peace in her loss, you have chosen to take her beautiful child, my grandson Cameron, home to be with you. Please help her to heal from her loss and trust your decision, help her to find joy again. Guard over my son Joshua, help him to see the truth and love in himself that you see. To overcome his weakness and guide him to be a strong and righteous man in your eyes. Bless Amber to be a kind and giving women in your eyes, bless Destiny with a pure heart, and bless them in all ways you feel necessary. Give us strength when we are weak, courage when we feel fear, love when we are angry, and hope when we are lost. I thank you my beloved Gabriel, for all that you have given me thru our lord God and his son Jesus Christ. amen

9. Donna

Grant, we beseech thee, almighty God: that we who venerate Saint Gabriel, thy Archangel, may through his intercession be strengthened in the love of thy name. I ask you St. Gabriel to be my guardian angel and to guide me and strengthen my faith in our Lord and God. I ask that he intercede to God our Father on behalf of all who have written here and petitioned around the world. Petition our Father to give faith to those who have don't have faith. Especially, the man that wrote on this forum. St. Gabriel please petition for our Father to help me financially. God has blessed me with financial success in the past. I ask you to ask our heavenly Father restore me to that position or, if it is in his wisdom, grant a better position than I was before and guide me to use His blessing to reflect His love.. Help me to learn from my past mistakes and give me the opportunity to share God's wealth with others. May God's light shine through me in all I do. I also ask for help in finding the man that I am meant to share my life with. If he is already in my life, please help us to connect on a spiritual level. If he is not in my life, please bring him to me very soon. Please help me to be a good mother, friend and lover. Allow me to have confidence in my decisions. Please ask the heavenly Father to guide my steps and deliver me from evil and temptation. Most importantly, I ask that you petition that I may find peace and contentment on this earth. I ask all this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and our heavenly Father.

Donna

10. Gee

Dear St Gabriel the Archangel, please watch over my mother who is having heart surgery this Thursday, she is scared and so is the family, help us with our faith in the Lord our God.
    Give us the strength to deal with this situation. Please heal her and to have a speedy recovery. Thanks in advance. You will always be loved by me. You are very special to me as my birth angel.

11. gdfgdf

please pray for my family

12. Sucheta chatterjee

I m born on 25dec 1989,i m in a relationship from past 4 n half years n sme prblm is there bt we both love each other,angel gabriel i need ur help n i trust u,plz help me asap i dnt wnt 2 lose him

13. alex

thansk this really help me

14. Paige

Tonight my church is doing a Saints Night for the children and I have the honor to play Saint Gabriel for the Saints Night. I'm really excited for it. I can't wait

15. Mary Ann P. Godinez

Praying for 3 great things:

.... hoping to accepts the matrimony rite.(with Romeo C. Vallente, Jr.)
    .....stronger family ties
    ---- financial blessings

16. Lynne

Thanks to Our Lady & Blessed Gabriel for prayers winged to Our Father's presence yesterday. All prayers were answered and Heaven's Peace & calm was present in the Delivery Room when Jen gave birth to her son safely. And yes, he will be baptized Gabriel! He was prayed into the world......
    Alleluia! Thanks be to God!

17. Raelynn

Please pray for my 4yr old daughter who was sexually abused by her 22yr old brother....secondly please pray for me as I am being attacked in all aspects of life, please father god, help us get thru all of this...I feel so defeated, so depressed, please please father god help us amen.

18. Ingrid Thomas

Dear St Gabriel I come to you asking for your help,I pray that you will Go before God for me ,I need Favor with my business and my home modification and with GMAC my home is in foreclosure and due to foreclose on November 1st I am praying for favor with a modification and that my home will be saved and I will not loose my home,I ask that God will help me with this and my job ,I don't have any kids in my daycare I ask God for favor with this as well I pray that you will help me and my family .we have been doing bad for three years now I ask that God will relese the blessings and restore me in the name of Jesus please Hear my prayers today st Gabriel help me in the name of jesus I ask it all.amen.

19. Rosemary Valdivia

St. Gariel the Archangel I just found out you are the angel of my birth since then I pray everyday you prayer and as for my favor which I ask I mention and include in my prayer you know what I ask of you and with the help of our Lord God I hope he will grant my favor as you intercede for me as for my illness I have been okay and all I ask that with this favor I can do for myself as for my famiy and other causes which I have pending towards to do I pray for you as well to continue to help all who seek you devotion I thank you for what you will be able to do for me in the name of God once again THANK YOU ST. Garbiel the Archangel

20. M.Hidalgo

Please pray for my first grandbaby who was born on Sep 21st and had to have heart surgery. His name is Gabriel. Please also pray for his mom and dad. Thank you.