St. Frances Xavier Cabrini Comments

St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, Virgin (Feast day November 13) St. Frances was born in Lombardi, Italy in 1850, one of thirteen children. At eighteen, she desired to become a Nun, but poor health stood in her way. She helped her parents until their death, and then worked on a farm with her brothers and sisters. One day a priest asked her to teach in a girls' school and she stayed for six years. At the request of her Bishop, she founded the ... Continue Reading

1. TJ

Ok, I looked it up, Frances isn't a saint, but Staten is. She was the first to be a saint! :)

2. xandra (screenname)

I'm choosing saint frances cabrini for our saint project in our school i like her and i think it fits to me to choose her because i am an immigrant...................
    i think god and st. frances kept us safe while traveling......

3. Banana

Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini is really really freaky looking!!!!!

4. Kathy Marcucci

Mother Cabrini is the Patron Saint of my Grandparents, Aunts, my Parents and myself. Columbus Hospital in Chicago was the hospital that my family always went to. From a little girl to the woman I am today, I would go into the Chapel and into Mother Cabrini's Shrine to pray for my loved ones. I still (at age 50) pray to Mother Cabrini every day.

5. Brian

I am choosing St. Frances for a saint project at my school Peninsula Catholic Hich School. If anyone has anymore sources on this amazing women, please tell me.

6. Grace

I'm doing a saint report on her she is really nice. :) :D

7. jo tucker

I wish that a list of books would be included with each saint to then lead us to more extensive reading about a particular saint.

8. Sizzleee

Wow. I am so amazed by this saint she rocks.. shes gonna be my confirmation saint

9. carmenvazquez

Great saint!! Italian immigrants must be very proud of her---Let's pray for all the immigrants in America who may be having a hard time..Dear St. Francis Xavier Cabrini pray for them, hold their hand and protect all of them from danger, hunger, poverty and especially from discrimination, be by their side all the time and they will feel good and safe...St, Francis, pray for them...

10. Nelson

I think she had courage, and fulled with faith to come to america to teach.

11. Christie

I took my children to her shrine in Denver, Colorado. She's very inspiring.

12. Annette

Hello,

Today, I awoke to say a prayer of thanksgiving to Mother Cabrini on her feast day, November 13, 2010.

I made intercessory prayers to her while I was going through the process for my residency in the US. eleven years ago! I was granted permanent residency! I became naturalized this past May. Thank You Mother Cabrini

13. lol bff

this is like my favorite saint like ever

14. Agnes

She's the Patroness of Immigrants in America. I do believe that saints always help us in everything our heart desires and I asked her intervention that May she continueosly pray to our Lord Jesus for all the needy people who needs to be legal here in this country.

15. mary

i luv her work .it is amazing!

16. zoey

Very inspiring to me a great saint for all i am doing a report on her and she did so much I will have enough to write

17. Rachel

I'm doing a report on her ,and glad my teacher chose this saint for me and my partner to do

18. umm i left it at home

i luv her work! she is inspiration to my heart and soul, with out her i would be nothing! i say this with pride and acknowledgment to her awesomeness

19. maryen

thank you for the information it really helped me a lot i don't know what i would do if this website didn't exist.

20. maryen

i'm choosing her as my conformation saint she was a very brave and good women she is my hero not only because she is the patron of the immigrants but because i have faith in her.