St. Frances Xavier Cabrini Comments

St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, Virgin (Feast day November 13) St. Frances was born in Lombardi, Italy in 1850, one of thirteen children. At eighteen, she desired to become a Nun, but poor health stood in her way. She helped her parents until their death, and then worked on a farm with her brothers and sisters. One day a priest asked her to teach in a girls' school and she stayed for six years. At the request of her Bishop, she founded the ... Continue Reading

1. lavanda anita
    9 months ago

First i give thank to God,saint frances cabrini. Mother and help og all immigrant thank you for interceding to God for me Thank you my Green card is on it's way...i love you you are a true saint.

2. Vic
    11 months ago

My mother always mentioned and prayed to Mother Cabrini, her mother came from Piacenza, not far from Lodi, Lombardia where Mother Cabrini was born. My grandmother settled on Roosevelt Street in lower Manhattan in the 1870s (street gone now) . She knew Mother Cabrini and said the nun would visit them, speak in their dialect and give them hope.

Mother Cabrini accomplished much in her life. The site is interesting- Thanks.

3. Joseph Mathew

Mother Frances Xavier Cabrini, please continue to remember us in your prayers.

4. michelle

St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, please pray and intercede for me to know and to do God's will in my life. May I love him with all of my heart and may his desires for my life become mine.

5. Lindsay

this is my confermaion name wish me good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Chevashea

First and foremost all praises be to God. I am in possession of a statue of Saint Frances. I have had her for years from my late Grandfather's house. I had no knowledge who she was or what she stood for. I am honored to have such a wonderful keepsake. Saint Frances please bless and watch over my children and self. We are going through times of uncertainty, yet I know all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me.

7. dawn

I have a piece of cloth from one of my great-grandmothers that was worn by St Frances Xavieer Cabrini. I have traces from my family living in Chicago as far back as 1843 - I wonder if one of them had direct contact with her. I'm going to pray to her while I hold this small piece of cloth in my hand - perhaps she will bring me what it is I need.

8. florence

I love u saint FRACES XAVIER CABRINI PLS PRAY FOR ME AND MY MARRIAGE

9. Joseph Mathew

Mother Frances Xavier Cabrini, Please continue to intercede for us.

10. Victoria morales

My 1st time to read abt the life of st Frances cabrini...dis is the day that the Lord has made.we will rejoice and be glad in it..i have other saints too, i ask to intercede 4 me but now i'm blessed to ask her guidance and spirit for i have children working in other countries. Patroness of immigrants i fervently ask your help.amen.

11. Jimmy

There is a Sister Cabrini (CSB) in San Antonio, Texas who is an absolutely wonerful woman. She has dedicated her life, now 83 years old, to teaching children. She taught me the rosary, the commandments, and how to believe in God, The Father Almighty-as a child believes. She has been an inspiration to me for over half a century, and STILL exudes her knowledge and faith in the most casual of conversation. I now know how she got her name. God Bless you Sister Cabrini, and Saint Cabrini.

12. christopher

Great Dear Staint frances xavier cabrini
    I love this site because of all the wonderfull storys of so much good
    please pray for me and my family
    Amen

13. general usmc acmf sas aif usnf ****

13th nov 2012:st frances xavier cabrini;

14. christie

Dear St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, I dedicate my pilgrimmage, visit and tour of Manila and Cebu. Take care of us. Give me the grace to be close to the Sacred Heart of Jesus all the days of my life and especially at the hour of my death. Dear Saint come to the aid of all ailing children. Give them healing and respite. Amen.

15. Regina

I am blessed to live in the city of Chicago and worship within the restored Shrine of Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini. Through her wonderous intercession and dedication to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, our prayers have been answered. I Thank You Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini and dedicate my heart to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. May God Bless everyone that turns to you in prayer, in Jesus name I graciously pray. Amen.

16. Douglas Ladd

Mother Cabrini I humbly request your intercession in my prayer for my fiance who is Brazilian. She had to return to Brazil because her visa had expired and now there are many legal complications keeping her from returning to the USA which she wants badly to do. Please help her and all hard working, honorable immigrants who only wish for a better life and please help us and all families torn apart by this devisive issue which both sides of our government neglect to address and solve. Amen!

17. Charles Mathurin

Mother Cabrini, I humbly implore your holy and powerful intercession in my needs in USA. I hold my green card since 2005 thanks to GOD, I implore your help to earn my citizenship . Intercede for me and for all the poors and needy , together with the Immaculate Conception our mother in the name of Jesus-Christ our Lord. Amen !

18. monaheng

This gave me a green light as to who the saint was.I thought that she was a male saint like saint Francis of Assisi,but to my surprise I was so amaized to find out that she was she and no he.Thanks to Catholic online free information on saints and their lives.Long live Catholic Online,long live for ages.

19. Ciara

It was very good to learn

20. Alllan Stairs

What a joy to be able to know better saint Frances-Xavier Cabrini : when I was considerably younger I was under the influence of her holiness although not very much in contact with the knowledge of her life and of the devotion towards this saint . But now I can make up for all that !