St. Catherine Laboure Comments

St. Catherine Laboure, virgin, was born on May 2, 1806. At an early age she entered the community of the Daughters of Charity, in Paris, France. Three times in 1830 the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Catherine Laboure, who then was a twenty-four year old novice. On July 18, the first apparition occurred in the community's motherhouse. St. Catherine beheld a lady seated on the right side of the sanctuary. When St. Catherine approached her, the ... Continue Reading

1. theresa

i realy (100%)like it because it helps me in my studies and learn about st. catherine

2. Lindz

she's an awesome saint, i suggest to use her for your conformation.

3. Jennifer

This is my Confirmation name and my cousin was St. Catherine Laboure. She is very caring and a comfort to me.

4. francesca

she is a very inspiring person

5. ben

awesome

6. Bex Moffitt

this isn't really helpful

7. Caitlin

I love this. I go to St. Catherine Laboure school and I am a part of the Parish.

8. Bella

I'm am going to read Catherine Laboure and it seems interesting from what i have heard we'll let's find out???!!!

9. hayley lees

i am having my confirmation this year and so i needed to choose a saint name so i chose the same on as my mums saint name which is Saint Catherine of Laboure and i need to right a biography on my saint and do i came to this website and i have got all my info of it.....
    it is great
    !!!!!!!

10. Eliza Lacey

Im doing my confirmation this year and i am choosing Kathryn Laboure.
    by the way my mums name is Kathryn. She is really happy that i am choosing this name. hopefully i will get to tell you what the Priest thinks about it. i hope that i will also get to tell you what my brothers and cousins are doing next year.
    Love from Eliza

11. Catherine Monti

I had to do a report for this in my school.it got me to a very high grade so i suggest if you want to have any saint information go here.

12. marie telles

This helped me alot for my report.