St. Bridget of Sweden Comments

Saint Birgitta was the daughter of Uppland’s Lagman, Birger Petersson and his wife, Ingeborg, who was a member of the same clan as the reigning family. Birgitta’s family was pious; her father went to confession every Friday and made long and arduous pilgrimages as far away as the Holy Land. Birgitta’s mother died, leaving Birgitta, ten years old, Katharine, nine and a newborn baby boy, Israel. The children were sent to their maternal aunt for ... Continue Reading

1. Chioma
    7 months ago

Wonderful

2. emmanuel
    8 months ago

please saint briggitte pray for me that i finish the fifteen prsyers for a year

3. Joseph Mathew

St. Bridget, please continue to pray for me and my daughters.

4. Patricia Chamberlin

St. Brigitta, In the name of Jesus, please intercede for my son, William that he will be successful in his fight to overcome addictions, drugs, alcohol & cough medication! He love GOD so much but evil has a strong grip on him. May the evil that in him be gone! May he be healed in all ways so he will be truly a servant of God and not of Satan. Please help save my son! Thank you, his mother in Christ.

5. LeslieAnn

Saint Briidget is so beautiful and loving!

6. fleet general unknown usmc usnf acmf *****

23rd july 2013:st bridget of sweden pray for us.

7. Julius Chirchir

Dear Friends,
    I have been blessed by the 15 Prayers which i have been praying for many years. May St. Bridget intercede for us always in heaven.

8. Bobbi Elliott

Nicole, I tried to find your website as I am moved to find this as I was moved by your dream, I love St Bridget also and have said her prays many times... I have taught my God Daughter these prays and would love 2 chaplets that you have made and the prayers that go with them... I would gladly pay for them.. Please let me know.....

Bobbi Elliott.

9. Florence

I STARTED SAYING/PRAYING THESE 15 BRIDGET PRAYERS SINCE 16 YEARS UNTIL NOW AM 25 YEARS..LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH,THESE PRAYERS TRULY ARE REAL AND THEY WORK. I HAVE SEEN IMPOSSIBLE MIRACLES BECOME POSSIBLE,I WILL SAY ONE MIRACLE THAT HAPPENED BACK IN MY COUNTRY KENYA WHEN I WAS IN THE BUS TRAVELLING,OUR BUS GOT HIJACKED,AND IT WAS BRUTAL THEY BEAT US,UNDRESSED US BUT WHEN IT REACHED TO ME,I WAS RECITING IN MY HEART THE 15 ST BRIDGET PRAYERS,THEY WERE PASSING ME,NO HARM CAME TO ME!!!I WAS SHOCKED MYSELF! OF ALL A NOTHING LIKE ME BUT GOD LOVES ME AND PROTECTS ME!MANY MIRACLES HAVE HAPPENED TO ME AND FUNNY THING IF I DONT SAY THIS PRAYER I FEEL SADNESS IN ME.PRAY IT.WHEN YOU ARE FREE IN THE BUS/TRAIN ANYWHERE DOING NOTHING PRAY IT...GET USED TO IT,LET IT ENTER IN YOUR HEAD...IT WORKS...AND DONT ASK FOR ANYTHING,JUST PRAY IT EXPECT NOTHING AND WHAT YOU WANTED/WISHED FOR ,GOD KNOWS IT ALREADY WITHOUT YOU ASKING.HE WILL GIVE IT ABUNDANTLY FOR YOU.God bless you.

10. megan smith

this saint is cool. i wish she was my mother!

11. Ervin Kovacs

Just a warning!!! The web site www.saintbirgitta.com, http://www.catholic-saints.net and http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/ are NOT, true Catholic sites. They are impersonating as Pro-Catholic sites but their mission is to tear you away from the Catholic Church with some creative media, and a bunch of lies of our Popes. Stay Away from these sites. They are trying to destroy your faith in the Church and god. If you want to know more about our faith, go to EWTN sites, this site, and ones recommended by ewtn you can trust. The internet has become the DEVILS Playground of Deception. Be careful what you believe when you read and view information on the internet.

12. christie

St. Bridget of Sweden, pray for all vulnerable children who suffer from mental and physical handicaps. Through your powerful intercession, grant that these innocent children receive God's precious healing. May the blood of Jesus pour over them and bring them a permanent cure. Amen

13. Rev. Meg

The article states that St. Bridget is the patron saint of failures and then listed all the things she failed to do, then lists what I consider to be great accomplishments: surviving the birth of 8 children during the middle ages when trained doctors were just about useless, managing with the help of God to keep them all alive to survive infancy, having one of her daughters acheive sainthood, and founding a religious order that spread throughout Europe and then the New World, and then becoming a Saint herself. If that is what is considered a failure then we should all strive to be failures!!

14. Joseph Mathew

St. Bridget, though your life looks like a string of failures, your place in heaven is most secure and unreachable for poor sinners like us. Please pray for us to be lifted up and be fit to serve the LORD always.

15. Bridget Manganisa

Dearest St. Bridget my Patron Saint, through your powerful intercession pray for me to God the Father, The Son Jesus Christ amd the Holy Spirit, as I face so many challenges in my life concerning my profession. St. Bridget pray for me. Amen.

16. chet bas

happy feast day St. Bridget of Sweden. please help me find the right woman to be my wife. thank you

17. Steve Anthony Alva

This is THE most powerful Prayer Recitations of all. I've been saying them daily for over a year and wonderful things happen when they could easily head south. If one takes to heart these 15 prayers, knows and feels what Jesus experienced, then by comparison, what problems can we not overcome, both personal, medical, mental, or otherwise. Know his suffering full well and you will Thrive. I mean not only for the year period, but forever.

18. Danielle

Many years ago, when my daughter was in elementary school, she became very ill. Doctors could not figure out what was wrong. Over a year went by without a clue. Among other symptoms, her eyes gave her much trouble. I took here to an eye doctor and the dr. said she may go blind. At the time, I was prayed the 15 O's and knew the promise Jesus would guard the 5 senses to the one who would say these prayers. I suggested to her that she say the prayers out of love for Jesus and if it was his Will, she would not go blind. She did for one year. The eye dr. couldn't believe her condition had stopped. The dr. wanted to know what we had done when medicine didn't even work. We said, "prayed."
    Through St Bridget, I say, today, "Thanks be to God and all glory be his for keeping my daughter's eye sight protected.

19. Anthony Leggett

I have been praying the 15 prayers of St. Bridget of Sweden for the past four years and it it amazing that I cannot start my day unless I have prayed these beautiful prayers. I have a routine of saying these prayers like a novena. I say the prayers for the living (Relatives or friends and especially the souls of harden sinners) or departed souls (Departed family relatives or friends, especially the Holy Souls in Purgatory) for nine days.....and I have a religious calander that I use to mark of the days as I pray the prayers.

In these prayers, your heart begin to understand the real sufferings of Jesus. The prayes take us through the Passion, from the Agony in the garden, right through to his death on the cross. It is an intimate insight to His sufferings.

Thank Gog for St. Bridget.

20. bethany courred

saint bridget is a great saint i picked her and i dont now what a patron is and what im supposed to do with this info i luv her but you guys seem to think she uses less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=[