St. Thomas Aquinas Comments

St. Thomas Aquinas, priest and doctor of the Church, patron of all universities and of students. His feast day is January 28th. He was born toward the end of the year 1226. He was the son of Landulph, Count of Aquino, who, when St. Thomas was five years old, placed him under the care of the Benedictines of Monte Casino. His teachers were surprised at the progress he made, for he surpassed all his fellow pupils in learning as well as in the ... Continue Reading

1. Thomas

This guy is my confirmation saint cuz he was THE TRUTH

2. August

This is going to be my confirmation Saint

3. chad thompson

on a scale of one to ten this guy is awesome

4. victorio paiton

He is the great Angelic Doctor hero of the Holy Catholic Church and model of our faith

5. Dina Sebikali

St Thomas is a great thinker not only of the Church but of all the world. I remember is theory studied in Economy in hight school and college. May he pray for me in my higher studies, in the name of the Christ! Amen!

6. mark julius caesar c. lirio

this helps my assignment because i'm a student of a catholic school today is the feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas

7. Matthew Ogwuche

I have heard not much of him but i wish to be gifted like him

8. jessica norris

i love him! i wish he lived in our day and is single!!!!

9. Vianney

I had heard of him. but I never payed any attention. Until i read a book on him. Now I LOVE him.

10. Bernard enry

i find the information very helpful and informative .i am very interested in the teachings of st thomas Aquinas and would be grateful of any information regarding books tapes or courses on this subject

11. jordy

he is awsome

12. Tammy Bennett

I am from a large family. I was told by my mother that she could not think of a name for me so the sisters of Resurrection Hospital in Chicago IL got out the saints book and looked up my birthday to help my mother choose a name for me. The saint for March 7, 1961 was Thomas Aquinas, My name is Tammy. Now I see that his day is January 28. Is it possible that the day has changed? I don't think the sisters would have misinformed my mother.