St. Thomas Aquinas Comments

St. Thomas Aquinas, priest and doctor of the Church, patron of all universities and of students. His feast day is January 28th. He was born toward the end of the year 1226. He was the son of Landulph, Count of Aquino, who, when St. Thomas was five years old, placed him under the care of the Benedictines of Monte Casino. His teachers were surprised at the progress he made, for he surpassed all his fellow pupils in learning as well as in the ... Continue Reading

1. jenessa

how didhe become saint???

2. Stefania

Thank you, St. Thomas Aquinas, for all of your help!

3. Mom

Please Saint Thomas watch over and guide my son over the next few months in his college application and decision process. Please help him find the strength to remain positive in light of the difficult time he is having with his hockey coach whose only goal is to belittle him and tell him he will never play hockey in college. He is so very faithful and empathetic to his peers, teachers and even coaches guide him and let him know these are the greatest "skills" he will ever need.

4. AGNESS ASSENGA

DEAR ST.THOMAS

Pray for me ,i am a college fresher ,i need to graduate with honours please by your prayers make me as wise just as you are.In the name of JESUS I PRAY AND BELIEVE . ... . . . . . . . . . . . .AMEN

5. Joan

Oh blessed St. Thomas Aquinas, please pray for my son, Sam, that he may get an offer from the Jesuit college is pursuing--to make the tennis team and to excel academically. Please bless him as he is such a good and determined kid who his so earnest and faithful in his efforts.

6. student

St Aquinas please pray for me as i am in my yearly exams, and pls help me throughout life to become smarter and more intelligent. Amen.

7. Paige

Saint Thomas please pray for me as I apply to colleges. Please help me to stay focused. Thank you.

8. Molly

I go to St. Thomas Aquinas school, and we pray the prayer to St. Thamas Aquinas Every Day!

9. thomas

i did a 5 page report on him!

10. Judy (Lerg) Griffore

Ah that Thomas Aquinas is one of my favorite due to his very high intellecutual and
    is right about church and God together is perfect for us to follow...so I have lots of
    books about him, the more i study , the more i feel stronger faith in God greater
    due to his influenced written "Summa Theologica"...I wish i could have a special
    spiritual director to discuss deeper about his meaning many things ....not only him
    but there is alot of saints that said same thing deeper into core small to development
    to understand to face today world...I love and continuing study and read and even
    my written about their believes...I knew God is very speical to send saints to us for
    us to understand about Him and His church!!....thats very stronger faith!

11. Loving Mom

St. Thomas Aquinas please pray for my daughter. She's a freshman at an academically challenging high school. Please pray that she can stay organized, study effectively, do well in school, and feel the Lord's peace through it all. Thank you for your prayers!

12. nana

Dear St Thomas,

I pray for your intercession to help my grandaughter thru her 1st year of high school
    she is having a hard time with studies and personal friendships. I peg of you please to guide her thru this year.

13. grandma

Please St Thomas, pray for my grandaughter Lexa, use your hands to guide her thru her studies, please help her to succeed in school. She is having a very difficult time and needs your guidence.We are at your mercy. Amen

14. MARINA

Dear St. Thomas Aquinas, Please help me in school, and please help me to learn how to use my folders. I am in first grade and I am feeling very scared. Please pray for me. Thank you!

15. Thomas Six

Thomas Aquinas was my Confirmation Saint, and to this day, he is my go-to Saint for prayers. His initials adorn the upper right corner of my schoolwork, and his prayer for students is forever in my wallet for when I am struggling in school, or preparing for a difficult test.

16. Student

Please keep me in your prayers. Amen.

17. Student

I pray that you are at my side today in school and give me the knowledge to do well in school and in my career today and everyday . Amen

18. Joanie Peterson

Dear St. Thomas Aquinas;
    Please pray for my daughter Abby and keep her in your heart. She will be a junior this year at St. Thomas Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, MI. She is struggling with some personal issues and needs your guidance. Thank you, her mom.

19. Christopher Bulatiko

What were his teachings that made him so popular? These are the details i need to know. At the moment all i know is that he is a great a Doctor of the Church, but i need to know more on some of the great teachings of his.

20. Somone

How do i know what happened when he died?