St. Thomas Aquinas Comments

St. Thomas Aquinas, priest and doctor of the Church, patron of all universities and of students. His feast day is January 28th. He was born toward the end of the year 1226. He was the son of Landulph, Count of Aquino, who, when St. Thomas was five years old, placed him under the care of the Benedictines of Monte Casino. His teachers were surprised at the progress he made, for he surpassed all his fellow pupils in learning as well as in the ... Continue Reading

1. Trish
    9 months ago

St. Thomas,

Thank you for all your help during my studying and preparation for the NCLEX exam. I passed!!!

2. Emma
    10 months ago

Please pray for us St. Thomas and for us to all become saints, we need your prayers.
    Have a great saint day!

3. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Thomas Acquinas, Great Doctor and Theologian, pray for us to be illumined by the Holy Spirit to seek the Will of God in whatever we think, say or do.

4. waithiraa
    10 months ago

St Thomas Aquinas pray for me.

5. Dawn
    10 months ago

St Thomas Aquinas,
    I humbly ask for your guidance and support for my son during his scholarship test. Please help him to remain calm, to believe in himself, and to know that the good Lord above as well as you, the Blessed Mother and all the angels and saints are there with him and the others during their testing. i ask this in Christ's name. Amen.

6. bethany mateus
    11 months ago

Please St. Thomas Aquinas, help me pass my teas v exam Febuary 2014. I took it December 2013 and failed. I need to pass so I can get accepted into LPN school. This means so much to me. Please help me retain what I have studied. Please let the questions be of those I know. In return, I promise to make it known that you were guiding me and helped me to succeed. In Jesus name, Amen.

7. A Loving Sister and Teacher

St. Thomas,

My sister needs you so much right now! Please be with her through this school ordeal. Grant her peace, hope, and confidence as she proceeds. Grant others with understanding and love. Please, St. Thomas... just let everything be ok.

8. Jo

Saint Thomas please help me in my studies as I am struggling in all my nursing courses this semester. Please intercede for me and help me pass all my courses this semester. I need to pass all my courses this semester in order to continue in the program. Thank you!

9. Pamela

St. Thomas, please help my son Omar succeed with his Sci Tech paper which is due today.
    He is struggling this semester please help him to focus and pass this year.

10. Cynthia

St Thomas, please pray for my son Nick who is struggling with keeping his grades up as well as being a rook cadet. Please guide him through his daily classes, and help him to achieve the grades he needs so that he can achieve the goals he has set for himself. He needs your intersession, so please I pray to you to help him through this. Amen

11. Denise

Dear St. Thomas Aquinas
    Please be with and guide my daughter Bonita, my son Jose, my nephew Micheal and all those writing exams at the moment. Help them to be calm, not to stress and panic so they can recall their knowledge and answer the questions correctly. Help them to not be distracted and use the time they have available for studying productively. Help them to concentrate on the correct information required for the exam and to understand and remember this information.
    Thank you In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

12. Rizalie Vergara

St. Thomas of Aquinas, Please help my boyfriend in his Nursing Board Exam this coming December 2013.

13. Naomi

Dear St. Thomas Aquinas, I thank you so much! I passed my exam with flying colours and I know I couldn't have done it without you! I have been thanking you all morning I am so happy and grateful and thankful!

14. Simone

Thank you St. Thomas for your powerful intercession in helping me to pass my medicine finals

15. Mugga

St. Thomas Aquinas, please increase my strongest faith in God - just like you did to God...I want to know deeper in understanding of your strong union only to Church/God/Eurchirst
    for I myself is fully Deaf ....I need to know fully why we are here for? but me being as Deaf
    and its more harder because Hearing no pay attention toward Deaf and I still mulling myself
    why i am here for? I have few books about him and i fell in love with his writings and is try my
    best to study with understanding of what he meant in his writings...so please Dear God and
    Thomas Aquinas to help me to grow deeper in love toward you with my continue patience of
    my frustrates inside me between this worldly and church....so pray for me and my strength to
    stand up with great understanding what is going on here and church...despite of my deafness
    no one able to able to explain me much...No wonder no one interesting to help any Deaf
    person to stay carry on toward church or anything that union to that church........

16. Hellen

St. Thomas Aquinas pray for me and my family inorder to receive God's blessings in the year 2013 and protect us from all evils.

17. a loving mother

st. thomas aquinas,
    please pray for my son, who is working so hard tonight and has so much more work ahead of him. please pray him and his brother too that they study well and see good results.

18. Derek

St Thomas Aquinas, please pary for me as I am sitting exams and need your prays.

19. Joseph Mathew

St. Thomas Acquinas, Your love of purity and chastity embellished your great learning. Please do pray for me to lead a virtuous life.

20. Raj Ambrose

Dear saint,

Pray for me to practise chastity at any cost. Teach me to have the strong faith that you had on Christ. Enable me to reach God through faith complemented by reason. Amen.