St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Harrison

St. Anthony happy feast day. I thank God almighty for the wondrous work He did through you and I pray for your interception over my winning of America Visa Lottery and spirit of holiness like you through Christ our Lord. Amen!

2. Roderick sajeel Ilyas

Happy feast of St.Anthony.

Roderick sajeel

3. Gabriela

St. Anthony you've always been so gracious to me, thank you. I ask that you reconcile the marriage of my beloved brother to his wife. You know their issues please strengthen their marriage and help them see that the only way to a solid marriage is by having Jesus Christ in the center of it. I also ask for another beloved couple in my family. I pray that you reconcile and rekindle the love they have for each other. Please intercede for them. Thank you St. Anthony for all that you've done and continue to do. Amen.

4. Veronica rotich

St.Anthony pray 4 me 2 get solution in what m undergoing

5. christie

St. Anthony, Happy Feast Day! I recall, with much love and happiness, that I have visited the Church in Lisbon, where you were baptised, Padua and Rimini where you lived and preached. During my early childhood, I remember being present at St. Anthony's Church. Most of all I remember my late mother's devotion to you.She used to call you "teacher". Many in our community also referred lovingly to your tonsure. How blessed are you have Jesus come to you as a little baby and rest in your arms. St Anthony, you are a great preacher and miracle worker. On your feast day please answer all my requests, my heart's longings, my yearnings. You know them all before I say it. Help me dear Saint on your feast-day. Give me the confidence and faith that you will obtain the favours that I seek. I want to praise God for all the countless blessings He has showered on me, in this period of my life, (technically called old age), which I never dreamed would be given to me. Amen.

6. christopher antony

st antony am happy 2 share your name i belive in you god bless us
    and for any person how reeds this trust me god is the way the only way
    st antony thank you am praying 2 you at the min
    i ask for your helf if god will it thank you amen

7. Genny

Dear Saint Anthony, please help me to be in control of what I say as i notice my words go awry and always hurt others. I have lost so much from the things I said and I pray that you intercede for me to say few if I must communicate. I also pray for those that were hurt by me. Help me to be discipline, confident and have faith in all that I do. Help me to find peace and not to be seen as arrogant and heavy handed-you know I am not. I join my petition with those of my brethren believing that you will present our humble requests before our Lord.
    I pray for my family -for the strength to do my best for them, help us to have the right attitude and help each other without bearing grudges which i think they learnt from me. Help us to have better self esteem.
    I pray for a job and I have an interview coming tomorrow! Please help me with it.
    The answer to my prayers will require a miracle and you are a saint of miracles. I promise to give back to the poor whom you loved so much. Thank you ever so much for all you have shown and done for me so far.

8. payatikat George

Dear St Anthony, You help all people in distress. You know my friend Biju and his Family members are in real distress Biju has lost his mental balance.This will affect his business and his younger brother's wedding which is to take place in a month. Kindly come to the help of them and cure him. Tomorrow on your Feast day as I offer the Holy Mass I want you to interceed for them and me.I promise to be more faithful to the Word of God which was so dear to you in your lifetime.Make me also strong in my dedication to the Preaching of the Word of God. This we aske of of the Father ,Son, and the Holy spirit, through your intercession, Amen.

9. vipin

Dear St Antony

I am praying to get an appoinment letter of a new company at the earliest and join the company without any problem. i am giving thanks to all my graces recived

10. Allen

Dear Loving St. Antonys,

I have been peraying fervently to you all these years and thou has given me everything that i have asked for. I tahk you from the bottom of my heart, merciful St. Antonys. Prsenetly you know what is in my mind and what i am praying for these holy 13 days. Listen to my prayers St. Antonys...bless my entire family, especially my niece, Aaliyah, who needs thy blessings.

In Jesus precious name. Amen!

11. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony

Tomorrow we are buying our first family car on your day . Kindly bless us and the car and keep us safe in it and always . Bless us all St. Anthony

12. swetha tony

St Antony,,,,i need your blessing for getting a job for me and my husband in Dubai,we are here in Dubai and here recession is going on so my husband is forced to leave his company..we are so sad that we cant express our sadness..please help us.also we will be so happy if you send us your photographs and a rosary.please don't avoid us.please we request you a lot and want your esteem prayers..thank you

13. ewelike cyriacus

My dear revered saint Anthony, i seek your divine assistance for a new job, for new spiritual growth, for a continued healthy family and for divine protection. I believe God will grant these my heart desires through your intercession. To God be de glory.

14. Aurora

St. Anthony...you never failed to help me. That is why, you are my favorite saint. Please do me a favor again. Please pray to God that He will lead me to the job that I will stick on until I retire. I am about to resign from my job this month. Please also pray that God will give me the capital I will be needing to start my business back in my province. I want to be with my mother now that she is old...Also keep praying for the salvation of my father's soul. Thank you.

15. Norbert

St. Anthony, please save me from foreclosure and losing my parent's home. And please help me to find a job that will keep me alive and from ending up on the street.

16. Maureen

St. Anthony please pray for my beautiful unborn baby boy Matthew due on the 13th July. Please answer our prayers our unborn baby has a heart condition the bottom left side hasn't developed, please heal his little heart make the left side grow fully, strong and healthy. I have 2 scans this month the 24th & 31st May please show the the doctors a sign that his little heart is growing and that his heart is healing. Please save our baby, my 3 children and my husband are my life, keep my husband strong at this time and keep a watch over my beautiful children keep them safe always.

Please Help me like you have helped so many others.

(A Mother in need of a Miracle)

17. CHRISTOPHER A. OGWUCHE

Dear St Anthony, the great wonder worker, you made me what i am today, thank you and i am making another great request which i do believe you will do for me. I had served the Navy and been retired and i need a reputable work that will enable me to share the bread of St Anthony as i used to do.I know the lion of tribe of juda will do it for me in Jesus name Amen.

18. Joan

Dear St. Anthony, I prayed that you would intercede for me and help me find my special hair comb. Before I went to bed I recited 13 Our Father's, 13 Hail Mary's and 13 Glory Be's. I believed it had been done by you. The next morning I told my husband and glory be I walked right over to the top of the refrigerator and found it. Thanks be to God and his Saint Anthony for showing me where it was. I will honor and acknowledge your miracles throughout my entire life. Glory be to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Thank you Jesus for showing me the way. Thank you Saint Anthony for working this miracle for me.

19. Jennifer

Dear Saint Anthony,

Please help me to get a house for me and my partner and for my two children.
    Please Saint Anthony, please pray for my soul

20. Andrew

I have sinned. Been to confession. Received Absolution. but I struggle everyday. I am trying to make a better life for my wife and 3 kids. I am at the lowest point of my life except my faith has never been stronger. St. Anthony, by your miracle please help me with my financial situation, fill my heart with hope and bless my wife and children. Amen!