St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Nnaemeka

Dear st Anthony, please intercede for me for success on my aptitude test and job interview and good job opportunity. Please remember that I have no other person that will bless me or make way for me except God. So help your friend

2. Babu

Thank you St. Anthony for hearing my prayer regarding my mother's care and well being. My prayer has been answered and you have provided amazing solutions to the issues and today she is a happy person and I am more than satisfied and relieved. Thank you and May God bless you.
    Babu

3. Madd

I pray for continued health, happiness and success for my family and loved ones. I pray for all who are suffering on this planet and who feel abandoned or have lost faith, may you touch their hearts and minds and let them know they are not alone and have your love, I pray for all the children in the world, may they be shown love, patience and kindness, especially those who are abused or alone. I pray that the people on this planet learn tolerance and compassion for each other so that we can live in a peaceful manner. I pray for strong, truthful leaders to make this world a better place for all. I pray that wars end. I pray that men and women respect each other. I pray that my health improves and my problems disappear and never return or be remembered. AMEN!!

4. Catherine Grace

Dearest St.Anthony,
    I humbly Thank You for hearing my prayer. In my time of loss and desperation, you were loving enough to hear my prayer.
    Simply thanking you in not nearly enough. Your gracious nature has restored me piece of mind, and had filled my heart with love.
    May glory be showed to you ad the Lord our God, now and forever.
    thank you St. Anthony

5. Maria

Thanks for helping me find my wallet!!!!!!
    You never fail me great messenger of God
    please help me with my prayer life
    And grow deeper in faith I know I have to take
    Action myself but help me please bc
    Without God grace to fill me only the evil can
    Take it's place

6. BMcC

Dear St Anthony please will you intercede for me and help me find a job and will you please bring me and CW back together again. All my Love BM

7. Rose

Dear Great Saint Anthony whom St. Theresa introduced you to me, Help me in my issue, let it happen within 6 months. truimph me over my enemies whom made my sweetheart abandone me.bring him back to my arms and lets live together a joyfull life for ever.

8. vincent ogonjo

St. Anthony, you are a true servant of God. When Jesus was faced with the tempter he overcame the power of the devil through the scriptures, you are know as a preacher, teach me the love of God through the love of the scriptures that I may be purified from my sins and the snares of the devil. May this purity lead me to the service of Christ through God's word.

Pray for me and for all your devotee's.

9. christina

St. Anthony help me face lifes challenges and bring back what I wish for the most. Help me be a strong individual and please provide me with the courage to live life even when times are hard. Bless you

10. rena

Dear St Anthony,
    For 33 years my mother has said a Novena prayer every Tuesday. I have taken over this prayer for a couple of years now. You have continued to watch over my family and guide us from all harms, you have answered the little requests I ask for. I am devoted to you and will continue to say my weekly Tuesday prayers and I ask you give me a sign, any kind to HELP ME bear a child. I am on my last dosage of Fertility meds. Our insurance won't cover it the next one. I am a great mother to a 14 year old and my husband deserves this gift more than anything possible. Please ST Anthony help us...

11. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony

Today on my birthday 4th of May i would like to thank you for all the blessings showered on me my family and friends. Continue to bless us forever In the Name of The Father Son and the Holy Spirit. Give us courage to do always what is right and be with us always. St. Anthony the world doesn't know what you mean to me.

Love you always St.Anthony.

12. noralyn

Dear St. Anthony,
    Thank you so much for always hearing our prayers....Pls help us pray to Jesus that our problems especially with the land we bought will be given to us and the papers will be ok. I hope we can go to Padua.Thank you.God bless you and all the saints...

13. Lidia

Saint Anthony, Please guide me in the right direction in my marriage. I don't know what to do? Guide me in the direction that you know I will be happy. You are the saint I greatly look up too. I know you listen to my problems. Thank you, for all the blessing and answers.

14. kelly jane cox

dear st anthony i always pray to you and you have always answered all my prays my life at the moment is in pieces i have four lovely children patrick 12 michael 9 cutes 8 and shakira 2 that im so grateful for there father is patrick ward who has just lost his mother winifred ward may she rest RIP but patrick has gone again taking crack cocaine he has spent all our life savings then he comes home and promises me and takes very bad curses on our childrens lifes he wont do it again he also has a bad addiction to all sorts of nerve pills im not allowed to look at his phone nomore he wont give me his credit card or even tell me whats in it i imadgine everything he tells me is just another lie i have been with patrick since i was 17 and he was 15 we got married and had a lovely life with our four children but from beginning of 2010 my life has been hell his beat me badly and said some really unbelivable things to me which my children have witnessed i feel like i cant be hurt anymore but i need strenth because i also take eperleptic fits and am finding it very hard to cope so iam begging you please saint anthony can you give some strenth to help my cope and rear my four angels you are all i have and i say a prayer to you everyday i have you on my wrist on my holy braclet so please can you help me and hear my prayers i wanna thank you for all the prayers from me you granted and i cant thank you enough always thankfull to you st anthony please help me from kelly x

15. A

He is a great saint.

16. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony

On our wedding day today us and our wonderful baby boy which you gifted us. Keep us under your protection forever that we may remain faithful for the rest of our lives. Thank you once again bless us always.

17. miss nancy lewis

st. anthony please pray for us . st anthony i request you for my family members to be always safe & healthy. my mothers eye problem pls make sure to see. she always prays to the god.my sis lizy her hand injury .

18. Babu Mathew

St. Anthony
    I seek your guidance to resolve issues relating to my mother's care, her inheritence and income. Give strength to her care giver. Help and give me the wisdom to settle the perplexing issues surrounding my mother's well being, happiness and interersts. I will be eternally grateful to your intervention and blessings.
    Babu

19. Anthony

I pray to St. Anthony to pray for my sister to get a job.

20. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony

I come to your feet a sinner help me and guide me and my family not to forget my friends. You know what all we need. Thanks a million for the favors granted.