St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Nelsinho

I Saint Anthony you are my patron Saint, help me win the devil as it tries to pull me down, I trust and hope you are the right Saint to guide and show me the way. I have one my brother called Antonio which is anthony, Pray for me saint anthony for my lecture Kevin changes his mind about that the 31 mark who gave to me on my project. make kevin change his mind and give me at least a pass which is 40 i need another 9 or 8 credit please pray for me. Saint Anthony and our lady pray for the evil or devil come out of his mind make him say yes and change the mark make a miracle to happen we are all human being. also if I appeal perform a miracle for the head of department (Gill) say yes and aloud the coursework to be remarked and person who mark give me a good mark please saint anthony make this miracle happen make the devil and evil come out of gill pray and answers my prayers.

2. Stephanie Renee'

Dearest Saint Anthony,

I pray for your intercession for all of us who suffer or know of someone who suffers from addictions (ciggarettes, alcohol, pills, drugs, etc.). Please ask our Lord Jesus to bless us with his mercy and grace. Beg for Him to grant us the power to overcome the power of Satan in our lives. I pray specifically for Marissa, Larry and myself. Set us free from the hunter's snare oh Lord. Draw us closest to you. May we bask in your glory, set us free. Unite us in faith, hope, unconditional love and respect. Grant us joy, peace and love for one another, but most of all...use this to bring us closer to our savior Jesus Christ. In the unity of His Holy Spirit, one body. I beg on behalf of all of us to you, all the angel and saints, and to our precious Lord Jesus. Peace, Stephanie PS: More importantly bless all of the little children who are innocent, and must live with and witness their parent's addiction. Hold them, guide them and protect them!

3. D.Paul John

Wish you all a happy feast as I am writing this comment on the 13th June, since it's St.Anthony's Feast. As I am a firm believer of our Lord Jesus Christ, but for St. Anthony I have a special devotion, a great listener of poor people. Once I was in a deep trouble, and I sought St. Anthony's help and immediately my petition was granted. Thanks St. Anthony for the gracious help from the bottom of my heart. Faithfully yours in Christ. (D.Paul John)

4. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Antony, Please pray for me to lead a good life!

5. anthony uk

great saint, thank you for everything. please help me?

i loved your fantastic bacillica.

God bless

Anthony

6. Michael A. Blama

I am a part of the Small Christian Community that has been name after St. Anthony. Truely, it is only today that I have come to know about the works of this Saint as we are about to celebrate the Feast Day on next Sunday, June 19,2011. Thanks to the Almighty God who turned my attention this morning to read about him!

May St Anthony be with us all as we celebrate his Feast Day and may we all live to follow his footsteps. Amen.

Michael A.Blama

7. Stanley Adigwe

St Anthony of Padua, the wonder worker, through your help lost atticles are found, all who invoke you with confidence are freed from the perils which threaten them, the captives chains are broken, those whom malice strives to crush received by your assistance that solace so much desire, the sick obtain complete health. Pray for us to continue to receive the favour of ALMIGHTY GOD.

8. Allinson

Dear Saint Anthony

On this special day your feast I would like to thank God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and Mother Mary for the gift of you to me.

I would like to thank you St. Anthony specially today and every day on behalf of my family for the favors your have granted to us and the Blessings you have showered on us and which you continue to do so. I owe my life to you St.Anthony . Continue to bless us and bring us close to God.

Once again Saint Anthony a big thank you for your continued blessings and favors .

A Happy feast to all the faithful followers of St. Anthony , may he bless you all, always and grant the favours you seek through him.

9. ifenna anthony oguno

MY DEAR PATRON SAINT,I GREET AND APPRECIATE ALL YOUR BENEVOLENCE LOVE TO ME AND MY FAMILY.PLS HELP AND INTECEDE FOR ME AND MY WIFE TO GET A BETTER JOB THIS YEAR.ALSO PROTECT MY BABY CHIOMA GENEVIEVE FROM EVIL AND STRENGTHEN HER ALWAYS.PLS,HELP MY WIFE TO SECURE A BETTER JOB AND PROTECT HER ALWAYS.HEAL MY DAD FOR ME GRANT HIM HIS HEART DESIRES.PROTECT MY FAMILIES AND IN LAWS AND THEM THEIR HEART DESIRES,AMEN

10. Anthony (Tonny)

Anthony (Tonny).
    Dear Saint Anthony, you lived your life to the expectation of God! Help me as I struggle with all my weaknesses of which God knows all. Human beings are not very trusted, that is why I am keeping these things to myself! But I belief and know that my Father and your Father in heaven is very much aware of all these things that are happening to me. Since you are already with Him, please intercede for me. You are my patron Saint, help me win the devil as it tries to pull me down, I trust and hope you are the right Saint to guide and show me the way. It was not a mistake that my mother chose your name to baptize me! You are a great Saint of our time. My mother and all the family members owns all that they have to you, because you have been on my side and you have given me all that I have including the seed of Religious vocation, so help me please Saint Anthony..

11. Fr.Joseph Santiago CMF

St.Anthony is a great man because he lived for Christ. he freely received the graces and he freely given without charge.a great model for all youths. what is the purpose of life and our destiny?

12. PRINCE GREG-DAVID

Dearest St. Anthony, please intercede to God for me to get fund and build my house this year and for my sister to find the real man of her dreams this year. Heal my mum totally for you are the heal of power.

13. LILY

MY DEAREST MOTHER MARY,PLEASE PRAY FOR MY YOUNGER DAUGHTER, WHO IS HAVING HER EXAM TODAY.LORD JESUS, BLESS HER AND ALL HER FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES AND HELP THEM TO ACHIEVE GOOD MARKS. LORD JESUS,FILL ALL OF THEM WITH ALL YOUR GRACES,FRUITS AND GIFTS OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.MOTHER MARY,PLEASE BE WITH ALL OF THEM,TODAY AND ALL THE DAYS OF THEIR WHOLE LIFE ON THIS EARTH,ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MOST NEED YOUR MOTHERLY CARE.LORD ALMIGHTY,I LIFT ALL OF THEM AND ALL THEIR TEACHERS AND ALL THEIR FAMILIES TO YOUR TOTAL CARE AND PROTECTION.LORD SHOWER THEM AND ALL OF THEIR FAMILIES WITH ALL YOUR CHOICEST BLESSINGS AND MAKE ALL OF THEM AS HAPPY AS YOU WANTED THEM TO BE IN THEIR DAILY LIFE.THANK YOU OUR BELOVED BLESSED TRINITY,FOR ALL YOUR KINDNESS,BLESSINGS, MERCY,AND YOUR NEVER ENDING LOVE FOR ALL OF US.WE LOVE YOU LORD,WE NEED YOUR FATHERLY CARE,LOVE AND PROTECTION.LORD ALMIGHTY,DO NOT LEAVE US ALONE.BE WITH US DAY AND NIGHT.LORD JESUS,DO WATCH OVER US AND ALL OUR FAMILY MEMBERS.SAVE US LORD FROM ALL THE ATTACKS OF THE EVIL ONE.I ASK THIS PRAYER IN YOUR HOLY NAME LORD JESUS. AMEN

14. Babu

Blessed St. Anthony
    I request your blessings for my son Jayant in his hour of need. He is an young graduate struggling to find a job for an year or so without success. The more he has to wait for a break to come through the more he is getting dissappointed. I pray for your mercy on this child and let a miracle through your intercession happen now. He needs a door to be opened for him. Please help and we will be eternally grateful for your kindness.
    Babu Mathew

15. Erin

Please St. Anthony help. Please intercede for me...please take my pleadings for my physical body to be cured...and for my spirit to be cured to our sweet Lord with whom all things are possible. There are so many things wrong with my health that I can't list them all and I am sinking fast. My faith is suffering. I am so sad and scared
    Please St. Anthony...Please dear Jesus.

16. Nelsinho

St. Anthony intercede with God for the return of things lost or stolen. I feel very very familiar with Saint Anthony pray, “Tony, I Saint Anthony turn around. Something’s lost and must be found.” one of thoses things is my place on graduation, find me a place for the graduation, and pray for me pass all my coursework and to get good grades in this second semester. saint Anthony I need 70 credit to complete 310 perform miracles because i need intercede for Nelsinho). I lost all this saint Anthony and our lady of Fatima turn around my life answers my prayers. Amem

17. Nelsinho

Saint Anthony and our lady of Fatima , please intercede for me for me to graduate and I pass all my coursework and that my coursework been marking by the right person. perform a miracles Saint Anthony and our lady of Fatima I lost my place on graduation find a place for me on graduation I deserve a place on graduation find a place for me and I pass enough credit which are 70 to complete 300 for me to graduate perform miracles for me (nelsinho) please my dear Saint anthony and my mum our lady of fatima. you both know that I have no other person and family here bless me and make my way for graduation this year. amem.

18. Nelsinho

Saint Anthony you are like my father and our lady of Fatima you are my mum please both of you pray for my studies and for me to pass that no one can stop of doing my course blessed me to be a successful person. also Saint anthony and our lady of fatima pray for my lecture kevin mark my coursework and give me a good mark on my ISP as well the second marker to agree with Kevin and both to give the best mark on my coursework. also pray for me to pass all my coursework in this second semester that all my coursework goes to the right lecture to give me a good mark perform a miracle I need 70 credits to completed 300 credits fo me to be able to graduate answers my prayers. Saint Anthony and our lady of Fatima pray and perform a miracle for the lectures on board of examiners accepted my extenuating circunstances form and give the right to couples referal to complete my course. protect me acknowledges my name, deliver me and honour me, and show your salvation for me (nelsinho) lord, Saint anthony and our lady of fatima i need a miracle, also find me a please on graduation list please perform a miracle, pray for me and answers this prayers saint anthony and our lady fatima and lord. amem.

19. Nelsinho

Saint Anthony you are like my father and our lady of Fatima you are my mum please both of you pray for my studies and for me to pass that no one can stop of doing my course blessed me to be a successful person. also Saint anthony and our lady of fatima pray for my lecture kevin mark my coursework and pray for gill the head of department say to kevin to mark my coursework and give me a good mark on my ISP. pray for me to pass all my coursework in this second semester perform a miracle I need 70 credits to graduate answers my prayers. Saint Anthony and our lady of fatima is very hard for me on my own pray fo no disaster will come near my tent lord, Saint Anthony and our Lady of Fatima will command their angels concerning you to guard me (Nelsinho) in all my ways.
    amem

20. obinna

Dear st anthony, please help me to score250 and above in our fourthcoming exam.jamb andsecure admission at unn,for i don't have money to run the admission. Help me through your prayers that God will grant my petition Amen