St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Nelsinho

Saint of the the Lost and Stolen Saint Anthony always find and return amazing things please Saint Anthony I ask of you to intercede to Jesus for me (Nelsinho) on my appeal on my ISP Mark to be valid that Samantha is the person with my case make her strong in help me turn around I believe that your intercession will be answered in find my real mark on my project, I dont have a familiy for me mother mary, our lady of Fatima, St Anthony and pardieo Pio they are like my family please all saints I mentioned pray for Samantha help to get and find my mark, all saints pray and peform a miracle for the board of examiners change my mark and give me a pass is not fair what my lecture are doing change their mind special of head of department Gill pray for Samantha conviced her and review again my mark please. grant me this request so that the gratitude of my heart will be yours, amem

2. januarius

O saint anthony,pray for me 2 God to overcome this sin of the flesh.i just my exam,help me to have good grade.help especially in my Gst 300 let me have atleast c,i will give food to the poor.pray for me not to have carry over in any courses through christ our lord.saint anthony pray for us.

3. Francis Paul Lobo

I know you from my Childhood as the Saint of the the Lost & Stolen & you always find & return I was amazed of your incorruptible tongue which is nothing but the word ogf God as written in the Bible Your Living tongue is Jesus is alive after His Resurrection I ask of you to intercede to Jesus for me , my family & Cure my daughter of her illnes as she some days ago informed of her turn around I believe that your intercession will be anwered just as thevsame way when the fishes listened to the Word of God from your Holy Mouth St Anthony Pray for us Sinners

4. gwen evon

dear st anthony please help me to keep my faith in this very trying chapter in my life. please help me to find a job and also with finances.

5. nkiruka

saint anthony pls help me with my exams and restore and protect my family and grant my sister safe delivery and help me find my way back to God.

6. Nelsinho

Lord, Saint Anthony, Our lady of Fatima, Mother Mary pray for me I lost my mark is 31 my personal tutor marked down all the time take the devil and evil of his mind perform a miracle for find my real mark on my project I beg you saint anthony make that the fourth external examiner marker who look at my coursework give me a pass perform this miracle, my patron Saint Anthony find and turn around my mark on project i put a lot of efforts, please pray and make my mark go up to 39 0r 40 with your miracle I just need 9 credit to graduate pray and perform this miracle for coming into mind of the external examiner who look at my work he or she to realise and prove that Gill Karen ,David and Kevin are wrong and grant or give me a pass. Saint Anthony, mother mary, our lady of fatima help me to find the mark I deserve, and find the right external marker to be fair change his mind please perform this miracle and I pray In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for the external examiner marker and my personal tutor Kevin change their spirit, opinion and their mind and grant me I pass or a review mark on my project holy spirit perform a miracle I have faith in holy spirit, lord, our lady of Fatima and Saint Anthony all of yours blessed me turn around my mark to go up please Saint Anthony perform a miracle for the external examiner marker give me a pass. Pray Nelsinho Amen. grant me this request so that the gratitude of my heart will be yours, amem

7. Joseph Caristo

As a child I was taught the rhyme: "Dear St. Anthony come around something's lost and can't be found." I am greatly impressed by his life and preaching, his was the name of my retreat group when I was younger. St. Anthony pray for us.

8. marie

Please st Anthony help me you know my request i beg of you!

9. mary

Dear Saint Anthony, please I need you to heal my husband to make our marriage fruitful, you granted my request this year when you helped me find my wedding ring after i missed placed it, grant me this request so that the gratitude of my heart will be yours, Amen.

10. Nelsinho

Lord, Saint Anthony, Our lady of Fatima, Mother Mary pray for me I lost my mark is 31 my personal tutor marked down all the time take the devil and evil of his mind perform a miracle for Kevin and board of examiners Karen , David, Gill, Tom that the Holy spirit go inside of his mind and change all of them and when I’m going to talk to him (Kevin) change my mark and give a pass mark blessed me all saints and lord make this stronger on my side for my project I will appeal for my project been remark pray for my application be accepted and my coursework be remark Saint Anthony turn around my mark to go up for me and found my real mark I lost pray for the person who mark give me a pass I just need 9 credits to make 40 I believe in you my god, my god I believe, I adore I trust and I love you, O God help me as I adore you in the blessed sacrament . Mary my dearest mother pray to Jesus for me. Dear Guardian angel lead me to the altar of God. please perform this miracle and I pray In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for my personal tutor Kevin and board of examiners Karen ,David , Gill , Tom change their spirit and their mind and grant me I pass or a review mark on my project holy spirit perform a miracle I have faith in holy spirit, lord, our lady of Fatima and Saint Anthony all of yours blessed me turn around my marks please Saint Anthony perform a miracle all I need is a pass. Pray Nelsinho
    Amen. N

11. Babu

Thank you St. Antony for hearing my prayer. A door has been opened to my son as he has received acceptance for a course he is keen to do. Hopefully once completed this will assist him to find a suitable job. Thank you for your gracious intervention. Eternall grateful.
    Babu Mathew

12. vivienne

a weird thing..i was gven this medal several years ago..yesterday 13 june,i had this urge to wear it..today i found it..googled the saint's name at the back only to learn on google his festival is on the13june.i am anglican

13. cresensius DLAMINI

St Anthony is a great Saint!! please pray for these sons and daughters who are now confused about the catholic doctrine especially those baptised, Sibusile, Mpendulo, Welile Tiveni Sipho, Tengetile,Neli, Temalangn etc and the following who need to be converted.to the catholic faith.. Cabangani, Mduduzi,Vusi, Chazile,Phiksiwe Mandla, Gugu, PHILILE, Nhlakanipho Mbhunu Sindi, Swazi MAWENZI, MBONGENI, BUSI, MALUNGISA. Massai, Magama, HLELISILE, Masotja, Gcamile, Mnini et al.I pray for their success in the future and that they may seek the will of Christ in their lives AND in all they do. May the divene Mercy of Christ dwell upon them so that they will be blessed with the everlasting faith... St Anthony of PADUA pray for us

14. Nelsinho

Saint anthony pray for me i lost my mark is 31 for my project I will appeal for my project been remark pray for my appilcation be accepted and my coursework be remark Saint Anthony found my grade pray for the person who mark give me a pass please perform this miracle and I pray In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for my personal tutor Kevin and board of examiners Karen, David, Gill, Tom change their spirit and their mind and grant me I pass or a review mark on my project holy spirit perform a miracle I have faith in holy spirit, lord,our lady of Fatima and Saint Anthony all of yours blessed me all i need a pass. amem.
    N

15. Marco

St. Anthony, i pray for your intercession. Please pray for my family. Please pray that God may give them Faith, Health and Happiness and free them from unnecessary worrying. Also, please pray for me. Please pray that I may find direction and focus for my life and not to feel so lost. Grazie San Antonio. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit

16. Arlene

Dear Saint Anthony,
    Please watch over my family. They live far away and I am not able to see them often. Please also watch over my over my nephew Matt. Help him find his way. I also ask that you would bless my friend Rosemary she is not feeling well and needs your healing hands to rest on her shoulder. Thank you for always helping my husband and I find things that we misplace. You are always near when we call out to you. I adore you St. Anthony, thank you for listening to all my prayers. Happy feast day!

17. Adaobi

St.Anthony pls intercede tor me to infant Jesus who loves to linger in ur arms,so that i will have success in my exams especially in studies in poetry,victorian period and stylistics and successful graduation from school.And provision of a divine husband for me and my sister,provision of a divine job for my brothers and for my brother's wife[Chinasa],family breakthrough and protection of my family members from the hands of evil ones.as we mark the feast of st.Anthony today,may he through his feast grant us our heart desires Amen.

18. april

Saint Anthony may you have a blessed feast day!! Thank you for all of your help thank you god for granting our prayers and needs and allowing the saints to help us. Please continued to guide us and keep us close to god and on a stable paith. thank you for all your help and guidence. In jesus name amen

19. DM

If you read the bible you wont give glory to St Anthony but to Christ alone who deserves our praise

20. Nelsinho

I Saint Anthony you are my patron Saint, help me win the devil as it tries to pull me down, I trust and hope you are the right Saint to guide and show me the way. I have one my brother called Antonio which is anthony, Pray for me saint anthony for my lecture Kevin changes his mind about that the 31 mark who gave to me on my project. make kevin change his mind and give me at least a pass which is 40 i need another 9 or 8 credit please pray for me. Saint Anthony and our lady pray for the evil or devil come out of his mind make him say yes and change the mark make a miracle to happen we are all human being. also if I appeal perform a miracle for the head of department (Gill) say yes and aloud the coursework to be remarked and person who mark give me a good mark please saint anthony make this miracle happen make the devil and evil come out of gill pray and answers my prayers.