St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. Maron

St. Anthony of Padua... Heal this tired body... Remove its sickness... Cure its broken heart...
    Never let us suffer for our sake again... Help us strengthen our faith.. And be the one to help others... Give us your guide for us to succeed in the journey that we go through and the path where we want to be till the day it will be... Amen...

(May God hear my prayers)

2. allison

Dear Saint Anthony, please pray to Our Lord that we may be blessed with another child. Help us to move on from our recent disappointment and experience the joy of the miracle of conception and birth again. Please look after our dear baby, our angel in heaven. Amen

3. a.

St Anthony thank you for all you have done and continue to do. St. Anthony of Padua, Glorious for your miracles And for the condescension of Jesus In coming as a little child to repose in your arms, obtain for me from his bounty the grace which I ardently desire. You who were so compassionate towards sinners, regard not my unworthiness, but the glory of God, that it may be magnified by you in connection with the particular request which I now earnestly present to you. Please hear my petition for a healthy baby boy. As a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live more faithfully in accordance with the teachings of the Church, and to be devoted to the service of the poor whom you loved and still love so greatly. Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death. St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me. St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me. Amen.

4. Betsy

St. Anthony, I lost my husband at an early age to death. I loved him dearly for 23 years. I am asking that you pray that God would give me another chance to be married to a Godly man who would love me and my children as much as he did. Thank you for your prayers. I believe God is listening now.

5. Claudia

"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"
    O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (that you help heal my broken relationship. I am in emotional, mental and physical anguish with our current status, and I feel despondent and weak. I am clueless on how to mend our relationship and the only hope I have is you. I humbly beg you help J and I as we continue to fight and hurt each other. I ask that you fill his head and heart with compassion and love, and rid him of the anger and hate he feels towards me). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

6. tony connolly

i would like to ask people to pray to st anthony for the return of our lost pet and return harmony to our home, please pray thank you, and god bless you.

7. Lorraine

St. Anthony, please help the people all over the world who are protesting against the worlds corruption. Give us strength in our fight.

8. Allis

9. ally

St Anthony, my baby I have lost I so dearly miss, if only you could bring him back to me! I pray to you for your intercession, ease the pain in my heart and give me another chance and have another son. Please hear my petition to conceive a healthy baby boy and safe delivery, a sibling for my daughter to grow with! Bless me and my family.

10. mervie

St. Anthony i hope and pray that you help me touch my baby from your power to heal her what may cause to be sick always , please i ask this through in Jesus name .Amen

11. Alli

St Anthony thank you for all you have done and continue to do.

12. Lourdes

Thank you so much most miraculous St. Anthony!!! Ever since I started praying the Novena in your honor and praying the Rosary in your honor my premature baby Mila has been getting better. She is truly a testament to your miracles. I've continued to pray to you and you have not stopped interceding for us. We heartfully thank you and will be eternally greatful for providing her with the strength she needed to withstand this long and lengthy time of healing.

13. Ash

Father St. Anthony, I have witnessed your miracles. My mother prays to you everyday and she inspired me. Father please pray for us. It will maybe take a miracle but you are known for miracles. Protect my daughter in college, Keep temptations, devil away from her and let her go back to being the nice girl she used to be. With your help she will stay focus in her education and do well as always. With the help of the holy family, father please protect my daughter. Amen

14. Paul

Bless us, protect us and guide us. Do not let us be put to shame nor let our enemies triumph over us, We trust in you O Saint Anthony.

15. all

16. kristina

St.Anthony , i have always loved you and i have always have faith from when i was a little girl. my grandmother would always have me pray to you. over my years i have had some mentally rough times and i was dealt the wrong hand in love. i have my perfect dream boy in mind but i need a miracle to ever pursue anything with him. may you please help me lead him into my heart? will you please help him open his eyes and see the beauty of life other then the agony of other peoples sins? may you please help him wake up and realize i am the woman of his dreams who he should celebrate holy matrimony with and live gods meaning of love through his eyes within our souls for the rest of our living years and all eternity? im sorry if this is too much to ask, thank you. i love you.
    love ,
    kristina

17. Patricia

Saint Anthony I have always trusted and believed in your intercession. I know you are here to help me and guide me an you give me strength in my most difficult moments. I come to you again in need of help, I am weak and I nee to be strong. If he has found his way please give me the strength to accept this and move on, help me to rebuild my life and be at peace but if this is not his way please bring him back to me. I ask that you intercede and that God bless me with a good life, with someone to share it with and above all with the faith and strength to follow God's teaching and to have a good heart. Please Saint Anthony help me and ask God to grant me peace. Please bless he who holds my heart, protect him and forgive him his sins. He is a good man but takes life and those who love him for granted, opne his heart and don't let him hurt another how he hurt me. Thank you Saint Anthony.

18. Lyn

Thank you St.Anthony for the million times you have blessed me through your prayers and protection. Please continue to pray for my daughter's welbeing and bless her with a bright future. God knows what's best for us and through your prayers, I'm certain she'll be happy with whatever God has destined for her. St. Anthony Pray For Us.

19. john

St Anthony, I am in unemaginable pain an desperately need your help and intercession. My love, my partner in life and my best friend has left me. I am lost without her. She saved my life and I was prepared to show her for the rest of hers as her husband that she is my everything. She misunderstands me. I have brought her down with my negative talk about work and personal struggles and she needs to know that I'm sorry and that I never meant to dump so much on her. She also needs to know that those things don't mean anything to me compared to what we have together and to our future. Please, have mercy on me and ask for her to be sent back in my life so that I can show her and you just how serious and dedicated I have always been to her and her happiness. I love her with all my heart and respect her even more. You have always brought me peace. I'm in am very bad place.

20. Al

Bless this my resolution, that I may be faithful to it even until death.
    St. Anthony, consoler of all the afflicted, Pray for me.
    St. Anthony, whom the infant Jesus so much loved and honored, Pray for me.
    Amen.