St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. mavic bragais

St. Anthony, please help me to heal my left thigh and i know that you are always there for us especially to me. I beg you St. Anthony that my request be done with the help of our Lord Jesus Christ. I love you so much St. Anthony and also help my family especially my son Mark Christian, my daughter Faith Margarette and my beloved husband Ferdinand Bragais.
    I pray also that everything goes well tomorrow. In the name of the father the son the holy spirit Amen.

2. Richard Paul D Souza

St. Anthony I need your intercession i am desperately looking for job. Jesus Christ bless me with a best job with your intercession. Praise you Jesus Christ.

3. nonong

Dear St. Anthony, please whisper my petition into the ears of Infant Jesus for the healing of my wife who suffers from cancer and that God may grant my request.

4. betsy

Thank you St Anthony for finding my lost diamond ring. My son and I prayed to you today, and found it tonight. I can truly feel God's love.

5. Donna

Thank you for prayers answered!

6. Robert

Thank you St.Anthony for helping me out in this trying time here at college. I praise God and thank you for bringing my petition to the Jesus. Thank you for the finacial blessing that I am going to recieve. Amen

7. Maria

Thank you for guiding my son through exams, interview and finding employment in his chosen field. Thank you St. Anthony, for guidiness and your intercession. THANK YOU ST. Anthony for blessing his soul and making his body well.

8. Jan

Good St. Anthony, I have been praying to you for many months to please take my petition to the throne of God and to ask Him to grant me a miracle on my son's behalf. I am confident that by your powerful intercession and God's Great mercy that our prayers will be answered. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

9. Doreen

Dear St. Anthony, Pleeeeease help my brother, he needs you to aid him in a miracle. Help him survive the trial and tribulation he is going through now HEEELP!!!. Whisper my petition into the ear of infant Jesus. In Jesus name I pray...

10. RONA

St. Anthony please help me bring my husband back. We really love him and i want to have out family back together. I'm begging you to please pray for us, and i will not ask for more than this. Please bring him back.

11. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony

It's been more than a weeks time that i have given my interview but they haven't got back to me. I am going through anxious moments and in agony . St. Anthony please get me through this and help me to pass the interview and give me the good news I am anxious to hear. I know Dear St. Anthony you will help me in my goals always bless me and my family and friends specially my wife and my lovely son which you have blessed me with. St. Anthony pray for us always.

12. Josefina

Dear St. Anthony, Please help me 'find" a really good job like the one that I lost in 2008. I am grateful to have a job at all but that is really all it is it - a job with a steady paycheck. I do not like what I do or that kind of people I work for. I feel uncomfortable. Please lead the right employer to FIND me very soon and offer me a wonderful job that I can do wiith prode & do what I do best - - help others.. Thank you for all teh times you have helped us, espcially my daughter, find the many things we have misplaced.

13. Lauren

St. Anthony of Padua please come down, my coach wallet is lost and can't be found. My dearest St. Anthony, you have never steered me wrong before. Please use your grace to help me. I also thank you for all the other times you have helped me find my way. It is because of you that I came back to the faith.

14. Allinson

Dear St. Anthony .

I have given my interview for the post of a train driver . Please help me to pass the interview and complete the drivers course with merit. St Anthony be with me always and bless me in every little thing I do. Bless my family and keep them safe and help those abandoned and in need. I am so confident that you will assist me in this need as you have always done to me . I want to thank you forever and owe my life and my family to you.

Thank you St. Anthony.

15. Christina

Saint Anthony I pray for guidance for my sister. Please guide her toward the right path and away from the path of self destruction which she is currently traveling. I pray for her safety. I pray for her well being. I pray to you Saint Anthony, that you can help her find her way. She has become lost. Please help her and guide her to realize her potential and all that she can become. Please help her find herself. Amen.

16. N James Shah

You have always helped me throughout. Now, Dear St. Anthony help me to achieve my career goals.

17. Andew

St. Anthony of Padua, Pray for us.

18. MAM

St. Anthony please guide my son to make the right decisions in his life and the things he needs to continue on the right path in his life. I ask for prayers for my daughters as they begin the different jouneys in their lives and lastly to help find the special item my little one has lost.

19. Sunitha Santhosh

Thanks to Antony of padua whatever i have achived in my life.
    and i request to bless my family member with all aboundant love and affection and i always thank for the miracles what he have done to my family thank u praise the lord.

20. Mary Jane

Please St. Anthony, let us find the person(s) who murdered our 16 year old daughter Annie. Please let people come forward and the brick walls we hit come down. Let us find all the missing pieces of this horrific tragedy. Thank God for our faith; please help us continue to have hope.