St. Anthony of Padua Comments

Saint Anthony was canonized (declared a saint) less than one year after his death. There is perhaps no more loved and admired saint in the Catholic Church than Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church. Though his work was in Italy, he was born in Portugal. He first joined the Augustinian Order and then left it and joined the Franciscan Order in 1221, when he was 26 years old. The reason he became a Franciscan was because of the death of ... Continue Reading

1. chriss
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Anthony for finding my lost item today 6-10-14, I looked everywhere, couldn't find it, said a prayer to you , found it within half an hour. I love you. Thank you.

2. Jennifer
    7 months ago

St.Anthony has always answered my prayers,St Anthony St of Miracles pray for us...today aim praying for those missing people (missing Flight MH370) help them st Anthony, their fly member waiting for them its more then 4 days no news , you are famous for lost things and i have strong faith you will come to help ... increase our faith in Jesus who is really near to you pry for us be with us when we cry please ans our prayer's..we love you sear st Anthony

3. Sibiella Cremona
    7 months ago

Thank you St Anthony for listening to my prayers. I never feel alone or feel that something is impossible to happen when I know that I have you always by my side! :)

Every time I ask for your help you are always there to help me and feel your spirit next to me so that I can improve my faith in you and GOD!

St Anthony De Padua is always there to help any one who believes in him. I am not a saint I may be a sinner but my faith in him is as huge as the ocean!

Thank you once again St Anthony and people do believe in him he is always there to help you in the worst moments

4. jen
    7 months ago

St.Anthony has always answered my prayers,St Anthony St of Miracles pray for us...today i am praying for my husband.he is not well past 1 week, you no everything st antoney..every time i come to you,praying for my husband please give him good health,faith Jesus Christ,hope in life
    Dear ST Anthony, please be with him everyday... and pray for us

Thank you again, St. Anthony for your constant intercession in helping me

5. Viji
    7 months ago

Please St.Anthony bring me back the true love I lost.. I miss her and I need her in my life to make it perfect.. Please forgive me for everything I did to her and bring me back to her..

6. Quen
    7 months ago

Dear st. ANTHONY,
    Thank you so much for helping me to pass the NURSING LICENSURE EXAM last december 2013.. You are the SAINT OF MIRACLES and you heard me evrytime I cried when I prayed.. Thank you God for knowing me and bring me a saint as an instrument in my life.. I LOVE U SAINT ANTHONY OF PADUA :)

7. Meanne M. Maramot
    8 months ago

My Dearest St. Anthony de Padua,

Blessed is your name, I humbly pray for your intercession to our Lord Jesus the return of the lost amount lend by someone who's currently missing in action. May the Loving God knocks her heart. Amen
    Thank you!

8. Jennifer
    8 months ago

Thank you again, St. Anthony for your constant intercession in helping me, I always pray the Rosary tonight in your honor. and love to talk, and discus my problems with you , you are my true friend, my hero. and love u so much..for. talking care of my husband, my son and my dear and near once..Dear ST Anthony, please be with us everyday. and pray for us ...

9. Harold Kuppers Jr.
    8 months ago

Thank you again, St. Anthony for your constant intercession in helping me, an ADHD sufferer, find the things I lose on a daily basis. I will pray the Rosary tonight in your honor!

10. Jennifer
    8 months ago

11. Alice
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Anthony for helping me find my lost item.

12. Zoe
    9 months ago

My family and I have been praying for many months and asking St Anthony to pray for us to be able to find my son's driving log book, which was completed and needed in order for him to obtain his driver's licence.All Praise & Thanks be to God for hearing the prayers that have been offered. Special thanks to St Anthony ! The Log book was found today.Never lose hope, and be encouraged, our God is an Awesome God, full of Mercy & Grace. Blessed be the name of our Lord.

13. Kathleen (Margaret) Lennon.
    9 months ago

14. mary
    9 months ago

oh st.Anthonys i pray humbly to whisper into the ears of infant jesus that my sons chickenpox should be healed now,and my husband should get his degree certificates today for we are waiting for the miracle to happen in our lives too please pray that we should be blessed by being loving caring and understanding to everyone my son shoud continue getting first rank and be a good humanbeing in his life we should be blessed withgood own house and a good post in our jobs with promotions and salaries i should die before my husband and son they both should be loving healthy wealthy and strong.

15. mary
    10 months ago

St. Anthony, Patron of Lost articles. I've prayed to St. Anthony for a lifetime when things were lost and he always came through-except in 1974-1976-but someone pointed out there was a gas crisis then. Hmmmm. Maybe he couldn't get here to help me!

Very absorbing article. I know he's up there in popularity and you can see his chapel and boxes for the poor at St. Francis of Assisi Church, NYC.

16. FRANK DECOLA
    10 months ago

Even thought I call his name I did not know much about him too bad that he died at an early age. One day I was looking for a St Anthony prayer booklet that I had for a long time and could not find it and said St Anthony help me find it, and he led me a computer bag pocket. And found it. Now I am using it every day.

17. Alan Bourbeau
    10 months ago

I believe Saint Anthony is the best saint in Catholic history. My mom once told me that if i lose anything that is worth important to me then ask Saint Anthony will help. In fact, last night after mass ended, i got up from the pew and headed home. I searched for my Catholic prayer beads, they were never with me at all. So i'm guessing that they might be at in the sacristy or at the rectory. Saint Anthony, patron saint of lost and found, please help me find my lost catholic prayer beads. Thank you. Amen.

18. Jenifer
    11 months ago

Dear St Anthony of Padua, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the favours you have obtained and continue to obtain for me through your most powerful intercessions to our loving Father in Heaven from whom all good things come. I sincerely pray that my son Aaron's MRI report to come normal and grant him good health. Be with him and protect him from all dangers. Let him grow as a normal healthy kid. You love small children, keep your hand on my sons Adrian and Aaron.

19. Genesis
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Anthony for all your help in helping me retrieve lost items. I truly do appreciate you and all the work you do!

20. Sakhile Seema
    11 months ago

Dear St Anthony, it still puzzles me how i got to know about you considering that i'm about to lose the most important possession in my life. I come to you today asking that you help me get back my love(Meluleki Sibanda) as the devil is doing all he can to destroy what we have built over the years, whisper my prayer to the sweet infant who loved to be carried in your arms, Amen