St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Anonymous

Dear Saint Peregrine,

Please pray for my fiance, Jason, who may be diagnosed with melanoma. Please intercede and ask the Lord to look upon His servant in His divine mercy and to heal him of all of his afflictions. Please ask the Lord to spare his life, and to give him the strength to deal with the battle ahead. I pray you ask the Lord to have mercy on both of us, for we are not worthy of His grace. We are poor, but we love each other and try our best to serve the Lord. I pray that the Lord will not let him be swiftly taken away. In all things, may His will be done.

Amen

2. Val Slater

Dear St. Peregrine, I come to you tonight to offer my petition I ask that you will please use my prayers in good healing for our dear friends Beck, Cathy, Mavis, Tommy & Chris. All are sufferieng from some form of cancer. Intercede for all of them that a cure may be sought according to God's will.If no cure is to be found, I ask that you be with them all during their final hours & preserve each & every one from a painful & unprovided for death. I ask this of you & make known of my intention to spread devotion to you.

3. Anne

St Peregine,Please intercede for God to heal my dear friend Vero of her cancer.I promise to make your devotion widely known.I pray too for all others suffering from this dreadful disease that God in his Mercy should heal them all just like he healed you.And most of all may the healing and prayers draw us closer to God the father,his son Jesus Christ and to the Holy spirit.Amen!

4. Dymphna

Please St. Peregrine pray for Colin. Doctors say he doesn't have long. Let him know God's love and comfort. Thank-you.

5. Dominick

Please Saint peregrine help Steve. They said tonight could be his last night. Just please give him your warmth and pray to help him out Amen. Thanks!

6. Monique Aube

St. Penegrine, I have been in church today for over 3 hours to pray for my uncle Albert that has cancer, and my cousin Jean Guy that has cancer of pancreatic plus baby Joseph and Melissa that has cancer and one lady which I don't know her name, she is a stranger to me but is in terminal phase of her cancer, but that is the doctor that says that she is terminal and I know this morning dear Saint Penegrine by your intercession in Jesus name that God will bring them back to good health. Thank you for being there.
    I love God, I love Jesus, I love the Holy Spirit and all the Saints. Monique

7. Jenna

Dear St. Peregrine,
    Please watch over my father-in-law Dave as he courageously battles Pancreatic Cancer. Please deliver good news that the cancer has not spread and that it is operable, with a positive prognosis. Please grant Terri, family, and friends the strength to fight for Dave when he is weak and to continue to pray for him throughout his fight. Please grant me the strength to know how to support my husband, Dave's son, so that he can continue to be strong for his Dad. I pray that God show us His miraculous healing powers and remove the cancer from Dave's body. I pray in the name of Jesus. Dear Lord hear my prayers.

8. Anita Kasmikha Joka

Dear St. Peregrine,
    Please pray for my father Altoon Kasmikha and his nephew Sabah Karcho. My father was diagnoised with P.S.P and its progressing faster then I hoped the only one that can help my father is the help of the BLESSED MOTHER AND OUR LORD please grant my petition for my fathers life to be spared hes only 63 years old and we cant lose him please ask the BLESSED MOTHER to be with him and my family through this. And also for his nephew Sabah who was diagnoised with luekima last week and had been going through chemothearpy know he has 4 kids and a wife and family that cares deeply for him please hear my prayers for both my father and my cousin please help. Please thank the BLESSED MOTHER for answering my prayers when i needed her she helped me more then i can count please help me again and spare my father the pain and his nephew the pain they are both going through.

9. Eleanor

St. Peregrine, please pray for my sister-in-law, Leann, her cancer is extremely far along and though the doctors hold no hope, please ask that God's will be done. If no cure is to come, may she have peace and comfort in her waning days.

10. Romy

Dear St. Peregrine, please pray for my wife with AML. May she be cured because we need and love her together with our 3 young boys.She is in the hospital right now and with diarrhea, i pray that it be cured fast.

11. Corinne

Dear St. Peregrine,
    I seek your help. I prayed to God and asked your help when I was diagnosed with Melanoma and my prayers were answered. The cancer was removed from my body and it has now been two years with no recurrence. I now come to you to request your help in praying for Joe Gorman. Today is his 15th birthday and his doctors have said there is nothing more they can do and it is only a matter of time (hours maybe) before God brings him home. I pray that God show us his miraculous healing powers and remove the leukemia from Joe's body. He has fought so hard for two years and he has so much to offer this world. God is so awesome. I know he can heal Joe just as he healed you. Please help him St. Peregrine. Please. If it is God's will that Joe come home, then I pray that you help his family find comfort in God's decision.
    Thank you.

12. John

Anyone, what is the correct pronunciation of Peregrine? Thanks, John in Florida

13. sher rice

Dear St. Peregrine...I ask you humbly to heal my husband, John, of his stomach cancer...our families continue to pray....we pray for healing for all who suffer thru a cancer diagnosis...amen.

14. arlene

DEAR SAINT PEREGRINE PLEASE WATCH OUT ME, MY BOYFRIEND AND MY AUNTIE WHO SUFFER OUR CANCER. I ASK FOR THY MERCY AND MIRACLE FROM YOUR HAND.PLEASE CURE ME IN MY BREAST CANCER, CURE MY BOYFRIEND TO HE'S COLON CANCER AND ALSO MY BELOVED AUNTIE CURE HER COLON CANCER TOO.PLEASE GIVE US STRENGHT FOR MY SURGERY AND OUR TREATMENT NEXT MONTH.AND THE NAME OF SAINT PEREGRAINE AND TO THE POWER OF OUR LORD SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST PLEASE CURE OUR SICKNESS AMEN.

15. George B. Dacup

Dear St. Peregrine, God chosen intercessor, please help my wife, Lydia who has cancer and undergoing medication. Your intercession is badly needed at the very moment. Please help..help..help..

16. Pierre

Dear St.Peregrine I ask for thy mercy to pray for Gods servant my mom Carole Marchand that you may continue to heal her so that she does not have to do chemo, free her from all cancer so that she may be a living witness and testement to the power of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Amen, Amen she has beened heal in the name of St Peregrine!

17. Dominick Helgoth

Dear St Peregrine Laziosi. I lost my Grandpa in July to cancer. Please still pray for us, and also my Dad's best friend Steve who has cancer. Also another friend Jimmy. They are both having a hard time so please give them some of your guidance. Amen

18. carole

s t peregrrine please pray for me i just got tyold on january18n 2010 i have stomach cancer i started radiation feb13 for 18 treatments every day then 4 treatments of chemoafter wards i dont want to have to do chemo please cure me
    thankyou amen

19. Natalie

Dear St. Peregrine,
    Please pray for my father Ronald who I'm very afaid has pancreatic cancer. Please take his cancer away...I've lost too many relatives to this horrible disease. I'm praying for a miracle! Lord Hear our Prayers, Amen.

20. dj olivar

To my dearest st. peregrine - the saint of the cancer patients.. the time i saw you in the net, there sometihng that i can really explained, something that tells me that you and our almighty god will help us in our problem. Our family ask your healing touch with our god mother / auntie MS. JEANETTE BAIT for she is suffering from the cancer of the stomach 2mos. ago.. Pls give your guidance w/ her to fight and have a courage whatever pain she may feel, I know through your holy spirit w/ the help of our God, she will surpassed this kind of illness.. We also ask for your MIRACLE to our auntie for her fast recovery, touch her from head to toe especially her stomach. Pls. guide also our family/relatives so that they can give all their strength and prayers to our beloved auntie. PLEASE PLEASE St. Peregrine..Give her a long life and take away her CANCER.... We really love her so much,, she stand as our 2nd father.. I know nothing is impossible w/ you.. I have a big faith in you.. we ask this through christ out lord.. AMEN!