St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Cary

Saint Peregrine please watch over my friend Nick as he goes through his chemo and radiation, he is a wonderful friend, as I'm sure you know. Please watch over my new friends Alyssa and Lisa's family members that are putting up a good fight . Please hear my pray Saint Peregrine, Amen.

2. bridget

plz friends pray for my mothers healing,doctors say she has breast cancer,i beg u all to pray for my mothers pain and the big tumour she is having on her left breast.. plz pray she may be healed this moment,,i need her life.

My dear friends,yesterday we got the report of PET SCAN of whole body,for which doctors had prescribed us to do,to see whether cancer has spread to another part of the body or not.
    So we got the report and i really felt like crying when i heard that by seeing the scanned reports they again suspect that it has spread to the spinal cords left vertebrae.. as we can clearly see the dark black spots..
    So yesterday evening we did MRI test of my mother's spinal cord,which will reveal the final report today..
    Please my dear brothers and sisters i beg u again to pray for my mothers report that it should come normal..otherwise doctor wont do operation of breast cancer coz they say operation cant be done if the disease has spread to bones.and she will suffer with the pain till her last breath..
    i m really broken ,i m only child of my parents.i live in india.. my father does not love my mother as he is busy with his life.he has left her,he doesnt care about her,this situation is making my mother really weak..plz pray for my mothers life,and the test report .
    i know and believe if u all will pray for my mother from ur true heart,my mother will see a miracle in her life,and she will be healed soon.

3. Neil O'Brien

Dear St Peregrine, I pray for my wife and mother of my children, Kelleigh. She is sick with cancer and she needs needs your help. Please heal her and keep her safe. We are all scared and we need your strength, support and healing powers. Lord, hear our prayer.

4. Ker

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi, I love my older brother and pray you will look after and protect him from his bladder cancer. Please protect him during and after his operation and cleanse his whole body of all cancer for ever. I pray he can by your mercy live a long, happy healthy and fulfilling life. Please hear my petition. Please help him and his family be strong and allow them to cope in this difficult time. Thank you Amen

5. Mary

Please intercede for me. I am undergoing tests for thyroid cancer and am so scared. I have 2 young babies at home and want only to be healthy for them, so that I can raise them to know Jesus.

6. Michael Wagner

Dear Saint Perregrine,
    Please pray for good results on This Fridays CT scans that will show if my Chemo is working. I ask this in Jesus name Amen

7. Kate

St. Peregrine, I pray that you guide my sister to choose the right treament to cure her breast cancer and give her the strength and peace of mind to do it. Thank you.

8. Liz Longoria

Dear Saint Peregrine, please bless my husband Xavier Longoria. He has thyroid cancer. Please help heal him. I have all the faith in you and our Lord Jesus Christ. Please help him get better as well as all the people writing to you in this forum. Please heal them and their loved ones. Please help us get through this. Amen.

9. Paul

Oh sweet Saint Peregrine Laziosi. I am a sinner but am working hard towards a stronger faith so that I may be with Jesus, my Lord, my Father in heaven and to become one with the Holy Spirit within the most Holy Trinity of which I truly believe. I ask that my friend Renee comes to a full recovery from her affliction of cancer. I humbly ask for you intercession, and that God through Jesus Christ, our Lord and the Holy Spirit hear my prayer that I pray tonight and throughout the time of this disease.
    Thank you for your grace granted toward this prayer from one who wishes to become closer to God. Again, I pray for this all, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

10. ScummaBaick

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.

11. denise

this is for a friend that is in need of your help to fight breast cancer
    thanks

12. Tom

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi: My wife Janice is battling lung cancer stage four and her outlook is poor. With your aid and prayers, please bless my wife and care for her needs, relieve her suffering and care for her remaining family members. Janice is a good wife, mother and my best friend--I need her dearly. I know the good Lord came and helped you in your time of need, please help Janice in her time of need, in God's name we ask for your intervention, Amen.

13. Laura

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi

please watch over my beautiful mum, who has been sent a challenge to face. a month ago she was diagnosed with a brain tumour. I dont know if writing this on an internet site is gong to help in anyway, but hey - worth a shot right?

she starts her treatment this week. She is the kindest most wonderful woman in the world. Please, watch over her. and also look out for my poor dad who is heartbroken and my younger brother, who needs his mum.

laura

14. Bong Braga

Dear St Peregrine
    Please intercede on my behalf to our Lord Jesus and Mama Mary to heal me of my liver cancer to take away the cancer so i won't need surgery anymore. I do believe in your miracles and that you will grant my petition. Thank you

15. Joan

Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede on behalf of my best friend's mother who is battling cancer. Please help her treatment to be successful, and please ask Jesus to prevent any recurrence. Please be with my friend and comfort her and her family in this time.
    In Jesus's name.
    Amen.

16. Amanda

Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede on behalf of my neighbour and help him to battle his cancer. Please ask Jesus to be with him and the doctors who care for him, so that he can overcome this. Please protect his family and give them strength, comfort, and courage in this hard time. Please ask Jesus to prevent a recurrence in the future.
    I ask this in Jesus' name.
    Amen.

17. Jean

Dear Saint Peregrine, Thank you for your intercession for my friend, Julie Belle.Through your witness and our hope, may the cancer which assails her be defeated once and for all, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, AMEN

18. nikolai

Dear St. Peregrine, we pray that you help my brother conquer his battle with brain tumor. Please give him strength and hope, especially this time when he is suffering from depression, and is still receiving chemoherapy. I know that with faith in you, no new tumor growth would appear, and that he will be able to spend more years with us. Amen.

19. kc

dear saint peregrine, today i am asking for your intercession. my mom's biopsy report showed cancer in her stomach. i've been through alot since 2007 and now, it seems as if my life might be getting better as i am leaving depression behind. i want to share many years ahead with my mom as a part of my better future. please pray for her miraculous recovery. thank you all so much. kc

20. jason chua

Dear St. Peregrine Laziosi, please help to pray for my friend Gary Ong who has stomach cancer. Please ask for the Lord's healing hand to be on him and heal him, may he be blessed with good health, strength and strong fighting spirit to overcome the illness and have a speedy recovery. Amen.