St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. valsamma

My dear St Peregrine,

You know about the rare cancer am having and all the repeated surgeries undergone for the same till now. Help and guide me to overcome this situation for which even my doctors are not able to find an effective solution. Please ask our heavenly father to consider me and to grant me the strength to live life as He has planned for me.

I wish I had no more surgeries for this tumour growth. I also keep before you my family who need support to handle the situation.

Also Help my brother who has recovered from the disease, to lead a healthy life for many more years..

Wonder worker I keep my humble petition before you. Do Help me.

2. Nancy

St Peregrine, patron saint for all those suffering from cancer, please pray for our dear friend Kathryn. She is only 20 years old and is struggling with brain cancer. Please pray for a miracle to heal her young body. She is a bright light in this world with so many people who love her. I pray to you St Peregrine and to Jesus Our Lord to hear my humble prayer and grant this beautiful child of God a long and healthy life. Amen.

3. Alice

Dear Saint Peregrine Lazoisi,
    Please help my uncle who is battling with brain tumor.He had one 10 years ago and was cured using radiotherapy.Now he has been diagnosed with another one. Please cure him and give him the strength to bear the medication as he will be undergoing radiotherapy again.I saw that you are described as the 'wonder worker'.Please, do not reject my prayer.I put my hope in you.Please cure him and all the people who are battling with this painful disease. Amen.

Dear friends,
    If you or anyone close to you is battling with this disease, then this prayer is one hope.I have one request: pray with belief.

This first one is for those afflicted with this deadly disease:
    St. Peregrine, whom Holy Mother Church has declared Patron of those suffering from Cancer, I confidently turn to you for help in my present sickness. I beg your kind intercession. Ask God to relieve me of this sickness, if it be his Holy Will. Plead with the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of Sorrows, whom you loved so tenderly and in union with whom you have suffered the pains of Cancer, that she may help me with her powerful prayers and loving consolation.

But if it should be God’s Holy Will that I bear this sickness, obtain for me courage and strength to accept these trails from the loving hand of God with patience and resignation, because he knows what is best for the salvation of my soul. St. Peregrine, be my friend and patron. Help me to imitate you in accepting suffering, and to unite myself with Jesus Crucified and the Mother of Sorrows, as you did. I offer my pains to God with all the love of my heart, for his glory and the salvation of souls, especially my own. Amen.

The second of these prayers to St. Peregrine is for others’ intentions.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you. (Pause here and silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying) Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

4. Steve

Dear St. Peregrine; please intercede on behalf of my sister Pat who is battling lung, brain, and liver cancer. She is the most unselfish person I know and I have to believe that God is not done with her yet. She has touched so many lives and her unselfish love and devotion to friends and family is an inspiration to all who meet her. I humbly ask for your intercession in healing her.

5. Gladys

I pray that my mother, Marta, be able to handle the treatment she's about to go through. Help her to be positive despite the complications and difficult news we've received. Help my family through this difficult time and help us to be strong for her. She's such a good-hearted and patient person. She deserves so much more. She has so much more life to live. May her quality of life improve. Please help her. I also pray for all the medical staff involved in her case. May they make the right decisions and help us through this process.

6. Tamara

Dearest Saint Peregrine - I am humble before you Saint of God. Please pray for me as I battle stage 4 pancreatic cancer. You have witnessed the healing of Jesus. You have been converted to the Catholic Faith. You understand forgiveness and healing. I need to be healed and forgiven of my worldly sins so that I am worthy of a curing miracle from this cancer. I am scared. I am not ready to die and I need God's intercession to fight this stubborn, lethal disease. Please pray for me to have the strength for continued chemotherapy and the strength to be positive and the strength to have continued hope. I do not want to leave my daughter, my parents or my sisters and friends and I do not want to die this way. I pray my tumor markers will continue to drop, that the lesions on my liver will dissipate, that the tumor will shrink, that the cancer will remit and respond to treatment and leave my body. Please hear my prayers and the prayers of those who love and worry about me. In Jesus's name, thank you.

7. Jo

St. Peregrine: please watch over my 2 year old cousin Aidan who was just recently diagnosed with Nueroblastoma. Please guide him into health and protect him. Please help us as a family to stay strong during this most difficult time. Amen

8. Evelyn

Dear St. Peregrine, please help our family friend Anton who had brain tumor infection and had surgery. His condition has not improved and he has only 2 weeks to live. He has also skin tumor and fractured spine.He won't even make it to his daughter's birthday next month. Please help him with his sufferings and make him live longer. We need your miracles to all people who are suffering from tumors and cancers, please have mercy on them. Thank you God and St. Peregrine for all who survived, Amen.

9. Deborah

Dear Saint Peregrine I ask you to intercede for my husband recently diagnosed with prostrate cancer, my children with addiction problems, Kat and Andrea who need a miracle. And that my cancer does not return. In Jesus name.

10. Rita Fallon

Blessed Saint Peregrine,
    Please intercede and cure Caeden he is just a baby and has liver cancer. He is receiving Chemotherapy now and he has an infection his white count is so low. Please raise his blood count and cure him of this cancer in Jesus Christ Holy Name.
    I humbly implore you.

11. Tom Gaitens

Dear ST. PEREGRINE,
    please protect and intercede on behalf of a most amazing and awesome child of God, my best friend Steve Hudoba. Steve has been stricken with a form of Lung Cancer. I ask for this Intercessory Prayer behalf of a father of wonderfully sweet twins and a dovoted wife. Steve has a heart of gold and is the first to stand for others...please come stand with Steve in this time of need.
    I ask for the community of Catholics to add Steve to your prayer list and that of those charged with helping Steve through this difficult time...In the precious blood of Jesus, we pray!
    Amen!!

12. Eizabeth

St Peregrine,
    Please watch over Erin tomorrow when she has surgery for a brain tumor, she is 24 years old. Make it benign,let her have a long and healthy life.

13. Sylvia

Dear Saint Peregrine, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer on November 25th, 2011, please watch over her and protect her while she goes for treatment., please give her the strength and will power to face what she will endure in the coming months and have her conquer this battle that she is under. Also please help my family with this difficult time. God bless

14. jim

Dear Saint Peregrine I am really worried about my daughter Rebecca who is in great need of healing. Please interceed for her so that God in His great love and mercy may touch her heart and her soul. Amen

15. Brenda

Dear Saint Penegrine,
    My husband Scott was diagnosed 18 months ago with Stage lV colon cancer. He has a chance at remission. Please watch over my dear husband and pray for his healing. We believe very strongly in the power of prayer and there is no doubt prayer has gotten us this far. He is a loving man with a loving family. Please intercede on our behalf to our Father, His Son, The Holy Sprit & our Blessed Mother Mary to let me keep my husband for a while longer. He has so much more living to do. If there is any good that can come from a Cancer diagnosis, it the realization of what is important in life and knowing that you are only here on this earth passing time waiting for our eternal life in Heaven. I didn't think I could love my husband, children and other family members any more. But I realized you can when you are faced with the possibility of losing them. I am working on my relationship with God every day. I long for the personal relationship that Sister Faustina had with God. It's all the love you have to give for everyone you love all wrapped up and aching to be with God and in his loving favor. We place our trust in Him.

16. Stacy

Dear Saint Peregrine, Please watch over my father tomorrow during his surgery to remove a brain tumor. Please let him make a full recovery and have the tumor come back benign. Get him strong, healthy and happy. Let him live a long life. Send the angels to watch over him and be there with him.

17. Cecile A. Schoonover

Dear St. Peregrine,
    I pray to you for my dear friend Marian, please cure her from this Leukemia. I pray for the blessing of her doctors, and give them infinite wisdom, and guidance for her health.
    Keep her spirits high, and give her great faith.
    Please hear my petition, O Holy Saint Peregrine.Laziosi.
    AMEN!

18. Rachel

St. Peregrine, please help my father as he battles esophagel cancer. Please heal him. His prognosis is poor as it has moved to his brain. He's faught hard. He's never given up hope and just wants to survive. He's the most loving amazing person I know. I love him so much and need him here on this earth. Please help him. Help him feel better. Help him beat the odds. Help him be here longer.

19. Hannah Cork

Saint Peregrine - I need your help. Please keep me safe throughout this battle and give me the strength to endure and recover from surgery. Please also guide the surgeons and protect those whose work it is to heal the sick. I ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen

20. Kim Jarboe

Please pray for my brother Phil,we have had so much cancer in our family.Please heal him.Please don't let us lose anymore family because of that horrible cancer.AMEN