St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Gina

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi please pray and intercede for my sister Lorrie who was diagnosed with a brain lesion today. Pray that she may be comforted by Gods grace in this trying time. Pray that whatever anxieties fill her mind may turn in to prayer and trust in our Lord. Pray also for my brother-in-laws father who has been diagnosed with a malignant skin cancer; that he too will be comforted in his anxieties by Gods grace. Comfort our families and pray that we may have faith and strength during this time. In Jesus name I pray.

2. Jen

Dear Saint Peregrine please help my mother-in-law who is going in for breast cancer surgery tomorrow. please intercede for auntie Beck who has lung and brain cancer. Let them both be cured of cancer and live blessed lives.

3. Frank

I pray to Saint Peregrine that my sister Jeannie's cat scan results tomorrow show a good outcome and that this treatment for pancreatic cancer is effective. I pray to you Saint Peregrine every day for this. So does my sister, she is wearing a St. Peregrine medal I gave her when she was diagnosed with cancer this January of 2012. Thank you St. Peregrine for my sister Jean is a loving Grandmother, Mother, Wife, and Sister. She is a devout Catholic who believes in a miracle through prayer as I do. Also St. Peregrine, I would like to thank you for my friend Jeffrey's clean cat scan results he received yesterday. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 esophageal cancer February 2008 and his can scans now show that he is cancer free. Prayers are a healing. Again in my family, my dear niece, Olivia, had a Stage 2 Brain Tumor last year. It was operated on and removed. She is fine. She is having her first cat scan soon to see how things are. I pray to you every day that my sister Jeanie and Olivia's cat scans are good. And give thanks that I have a recourse to pray to you for help and healing in these times. Thanks to your tender mercy and the kindness of our Lord I pray that my prayers will be answered. Thank You, Frank

4. miss charles

St. Peregrine please help my son teache who is suferinf from cancer bless her and keep he safe in your arms that she may be able to fight this terrible disease. Let my friend know that you are with her through this difficulty. Give her strength, nourish her soul and spirit in his time of suffering and comfort her with your presence.

Amen.

5. Frank

St. Peregrine. I am praying to you for help for my sister who has pancreatic cancer. She started chemotherapy in Florida two months ago. Next week she will have a cat scan to see if the chemotherapy is working or else she will have to find another clinical trial. The week she goes for her cat scan, she is having her son and three grandchildren visit. I pray to you Saint Peregrine that the cat scan shows a reduction in the tumors. Her son and grandchildren will be with her when she finds out the cat scan results. I know Saint Peregrine that she will give a prayer of thanks to you for a healing while her son and grandchildren are with her. She wears a Saint Peregrine medal everyday. I love my sister so much and it means so much to her that she has good cat scan results while her son and grandchildren are with her. I pray everyday for this miracle from you Saint Peregrine. Let my sister look into her son and grandchildrens eyes with hope filled in her heart that a cure is there for this disease. She needs a blessing of a healing with her son and grandchildren with her. I thank you Saint Peregrine for your miraculous blessing and hearing my prayers for my sister. Frank

6. Joe

St. Peregrine, I ask that you help me get the strength to deal with recurrence of my esophageal cancer. I want to be around for my two boys (ages 2 and 6) as they grow up and teach them about God and Jesus. I also ask that God watch over my wife and children as I continue on with my struggle. I do believe in miracles and I know that God has a plan. I only ask that God give me the strength to fulfill his will. My will is that I stick around for my family. In the end God's will takes precedence, and with God all things are possible.

7. Vicki Smith

Dear Saint Peregrine, Please help my husband of 30 years to conquer his as of now inoperable pancreatic cancer. Bless him as he goes thru his second round of chemo, He's a good man and I pray to you daily. Also, another good friend was diagnosed with double lung inoperable cancer, pray for him and we do believe in miracles. Thank you in Jesus's name Amen

8. John

Saint Peregrine, please intercede for my wife Inca who is 34 and having her fourth cycle of chemo to treat two types of acute leukemia. Our 3 small children miss her badly and need her to come home. Please help her treatment to get her into remission or at least work enough to enable her to have the transplant she needs.

9. Olive

Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede for me as I am trying to make a decision about my treatment for breast cancer. I have had surgery and no more cancer was found in that area. I ask Jesus and His Holy Mother to cure me of this cancer and ask that no more treatment will be necessary. In Jesus' Name. Amen

10. Rene' Hidalgo

Dear Saint Peregrine please pray for my wife Alison who was diagnosed with rectal cancer in late 2008. She has been in remission for almost two years but still suffers with bathroom issues and other complications from the surgeries, radiation and chemotherapy treatments. Please intervene for her and keep her in remission.

11. David Cox

Dear Saint Peregrine, Please help my wonderful Mother who has been told she has lung cancer. She will be having more tests done to see what type of cancer it is. My Mother is such a beautiful person that has helped so many people. She has always put others before herself but she now needs to be first as we have a big jouney ahead. Please our dear Saint, pray for my Mother and heal her. Please also pray for all the other people that need your support fighting cancer. Amen

12. Sherry

Dear Saint Peregrine, please hear my prayers as I open my heart and mind to our Lord Jesus Christ. I ask for intercession for my dear mother who suffers today. We ask that we hear the doctors but only receive you into our hearts. We ask for some time together with my wonderful mother and that she receive the best care with the least amount of pain as possible. We ask for a cure, if it is your will. We ask humbly and with aching hearts. We ask for hope and lightness and beauty to surround my mother and my family during this journey. In Jesus name, I pray.

13. April Davis

St. Peregrine I humbly beg you to please perform a joyus miracle in healing my father, Bobby from his cancer. He has smoldering myeloma and there is not a cure. I am hoping that you will look into his heart and see that he is a kind, decent, giving, loving and holy man. He does not deserve to be sick like this, so please St. Peregrine heal him and I will shout it to the entire world what a true miracle has happened. I am at yours and Gods mercy now, do what you can please to heal my daddy. And also the others who are also suffering in this world from this terrible disease. Thank you in advance for the miracle I know you can and hope you will perform.

14. julie

St Peregrine: I humbly beg you to hear my prayers and take then to our Father, my sister has been diagnosed with Pancreatic CA and she is a very devoted and faithful follower of Christ and very devoted to our Blessed Mother, please pray for her recovery so I may have more quality time with her and that she is spared from any pain. She has great faith in God and completely trusts in Him, I ask for your help as well as for my mother that will not be able to handle this. Please ask our Lord to spare both of them the pain and agony. We just lost our Dad and we all need your prayers. Thank you

15. Joseph DiBiasio

I was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer a year ago on st valentines day. My doctors determined it was stage 4, terminal and non operable. Only one lymph node was affected but it had also traveled tp my left eye. My family immediately gathered around for support and a constant barrage of individual and group prayers. Around this time My wife told me about St Pregrine. She gave me prayer card to keep with me and a medal for my neck. I prayed to him on occasion and still have the card in my wallet. I have also told others about him and I keep him in my thoughts. The fact is that I should either be dead or well on the way. I believe that something other than medicine is the reason for my good fortune. The great changes in my life is that I know God is with me and St Pregrine has reached out to me. God has a plan for me, I only hope that I answer his call in my time remaining on earth.

16. Prem Kumar

Dearest Saint Peregrine, we pray for my mother Mary Kamala, who has been diagnosed with cancer.
    Doctor saying after 4 weeks, they are planned to start chemo.
    But we believe in Jesus, Mary. They will do miracle before start the treatment. Hope no need for chemo, She will recover from that disease.

Please watch over my mother and pray for her healing. we have faith in you. She will get a miracle.

Glory be to the Father and the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

17. Steve

For Veronica who has lung cancer and it has spread to the bones & now the brains. St. Peregrine, we ask for your incessions for her healing.

18. frank

Dear St. Peregrine. I pray to you yet again for your miracles. My sister Jean has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer that has spread to her lungs and stomach. She lives in another state and started her second week of chemo. I truly believe in your cancer curing miracles. I prayed to you four years ago when my friend was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer and now he is in cancer remission. My niece just had a brain tumor removed and i am praying for her that she stays in remission. But this letter is specifically for my dear sister Jean. She is a loving grandmother, mother, wife, sister and friend to animals. She started chemo two weeks ago in Florida. I live in New Jersey. I say the rosary twice daily for her cure. The doctors say this chemo is very effective for this type of cancer. But this cancer is so dangerous. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and Saint Peregrine and pray to them both to have compassion for my sister Jean. To place their healing hands upon her and direct the chemo to remove the tumors that affect her. May she be in the healing embrace of our Lord and St. Peregrine so she will become cancer free. I have no other recourse to go to but to thee dear Lord and St. Peregrine. May the Lord be with my sister for every moment of every day, give her happiness instead of doubt and despair. I ask for this every day by saying the rosary. Thank you for your compassion and tender mercy to my sister Jean who I love very much. I belief in faith and miracles. Thanks be to God. . Thank you Saint Peregrine and the Lord Jesus Christ for hearing my prayers. Frank

19. Benedict Lee

Dear St Peregrine,

Please pray with me to Our Lord to bless and heal my cousin Shirley who has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer. Please ask Our Father to watch over the medical team as they treat and operate on her. Thank you and Amen

20. Jaime

Dear St. Peregine, please watch over my dad as he battles pancreatic cancer. Give strength and courage to my entire family, especailly my parents. Help my family use this experience as a way to build our faith and grow closer to Christ. And if it be God's will, heal my dad of this awful disease.
    Amen