St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Vickie failma

Please pray for my sister. October 2012 she had brain surgery. She has stage 4 gioblastoma brain cancer. My sister, Tracy, has three kids and a wonderful husband. She is only 42. I ask that The Lord be with her and all of her family and friends. Please pray to let us have more time with her and that the cancer will disappear!

2. The Pereira family

St. Peregrine, please pray for our mom/wife who has just been diagnosed with colon cancer. Please bless her, keep her safe through this fearful time, and cure her of this disease. We put our full faith in you.

3. Lana

Tomorrow, November 27, 2012 at 10:30 (EST), we are scheduled to meet mom's surgeon for the colon cancer surgery she is awaiting. It has been a rough 2 months so far dealing with her heart issue (beginning of October) and learning about the colon cancer diagnosis, at the same time.

Please, pray that my mother does not have any abdominal pain (especially throughout the nights), that the surgeon has a good treatment plan for her in mind, that she (it is a woman) is compassionate towards an elderly patient(my mom is 79) and that the treatment plan is no longer delayed. Please, let us receive some encouraging news, after what my mom has been through in such a short period of time.

Thank you and God bless !

4. natasha

my class is doing a st. progect so this was useful :) natasha is awesome

5. Madeline Sagun

St. Peregrine, a friend of mine who is 30 years old was diagnosis with Stage 4 lung cancer and had spread to her brain the beginning of this year. She has been battling it since and now was told that it had gotten worst and was given a timeline. I'm asking for your help in watching over and giving her the strength to overcome this battle. Thank you and we love you!

6. natasha

my anutie just dyed from cancer not to long ago so sad so sad :(

7. Teisy

Please help my family realize that God is suffering from our sins...Amen

8. Holly

Please help and protect my sister who was diagnosed today with bone and lung cancer. She is so weak from the MS that I am afraid for her. I need your intercession for her and our family.

9. julieanne

Please continue to help my husband and everyone else with this battle of cancer, in God's name.

10. Stephanie Perez

Saint Peregrine,

My co-workers Mother will be having surgery to remove her colon cancer intestine. I prayer she has a speedy recover and blessed by your graces to live for many years to come. I ask for her family to be blessed by your love, compassion and strength. I ask this in the name of our Father, Jesus Christ.

11. minda dillon

St Peregrine Please I beg you..My eldest son kevin is diagnosed with bowel cancer and went to his liver..please heal him or any miracles that you can do for him.. he is young 27yrs old not married..happy kid and back to University after serving the military for years..
    He is my only strong leg of the family that one day I can rely to look after his younger brother and sister.. I NEED ALL THE STRENGH WITH PRAYERS TO YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO HELP AND CURE MY SON AND KEVIN WILL LONGER IN THIS EARTH..I know you will always help the needy thru our LORD SON JESUS CHRIST amen..

12. Ellen

I have stage 4 liver cancer. Some days I don't feel like fighting. Please give me the strength to keep up with the battle, especially for my husband and family. Thank you blessed St. Perigrine.
    Keep me I your thoughts and heart.

13. Beth

Dear Saint Peregrine, Please heal me of cancer. I have a young son and I really want to see him become a man.

14. Virginia Batchar

Dear St. Peregrine, my aunt is suffering for a stage 4 breast cancer. The doctors did not give us hope anymore, but in your curing hands... i will entrust the life of my aunt to you. kindly heal her from her sickness so that she will still be able to serve our God continuously. Please touch her with your curing hands and let the cancers go away from her totally. we still need her. Please i beg you to give her another chance. we ask this through the intercession of Jessud Christ our Lord. Amen.

15. Rachel

Saint Peregrine,

My friend has stage four ovarian cancer, which is uncurable. She is currently going through her third round of chemotherapy. Please be with her and watch over her. Also pray that a cure will be found, not only for her, but for the other women with ovarian cancer. Thank you.

Amen.

16. Suzy

St. Peregrine please watch over my father, he was just diagnosed with cancer and we need all the prayers we can get. Please help him to realize he has a lot to live for.

17. karen

St. Peregrine

I have liver cancer and I am asking you to intercede for me to be healed. I believe in miracles and have faith in the Most High.

18. veatriceparks

please watch over my uncle and pray for my family and what we are going though

19. Katelin

Saint Peregrine, please, watch over my grandmother she has cancer. My other grandma had cancer and died I don't want that to happen to my loving and caring grandmother. Amen.

20. Lydia

Dear St. peregrine, you have obtained from God the numerous miracles For those who have had recourse to you. I ask today for your intervention To our Lord God as I pray for the heeling of my father who only today was told of having been inflicted with a cancerous disease, I pray for his healing and know with utter faith that my prayers to your humble self and to God are far stronger and will overcome this disease. I pray most reverent saint, for comfort during these difficult times for our family, especially my mother who is struggling to come to terms with this unfortunate news. Thankyou St. Peregrine for hearing my prayers, I will from now on until my fathers recovery dedicate the rosary and my prayers to you for the healing and recovery of my father. Amen.