St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Monica Furk

St.Peregrine Lazios please intercede for my brother in law Bob who has been told that he has liver cancer and given 2 months to live. Bob is only 58 years old and has just retired. Please bring my petition to Mary to protect and guide Bob in these days ahead.

2. irene

St.Peregrine, please be with my father during this time of great pain and suffering. please help him to remain strong both in spirit and body. please help to find a cure for his cancer.

3. Sally B

St. Peregrine Laziosi, I ask for your help in sending my request to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, in healing my father Robert F. R. of his Liposarcoma. Please have mercy on his soul, and all others who are suffering from this terrible disease. Please help in finding a cure for all types of Cancer. Robert F. R. worked extremely hard his whole life, so my mother could raise his children. He has lived a very giving life, and is now in real need of your help. Thank you in the name of God - Amen.

4. Dorothy

St.Peregrine Lazios please intercede for a dear 34 yr.old stricken with brain cancer 3 yrs.ago. Her scans are showing changes and she is unable to come to Christ(due to lack of knowledge and suppressed anger. Please intercede for Robin so she can feel the healing love of her Savior,Jesus Christ and surrender to His love and will. Bring my petition to Mary, mother of all to whisper in her Son's ear to protect and guide Robin as she struggles for strength and perseverance.

5. Kevin

St. Peregrine
    Two things; One, give thanks to Mother Mary, which she visited my daughter two nights ago, helped her breathe easier. Second, ask Jesus to help heal my feet. The swelling has caused tremendous pain every moment of every day. I need your help!

6. anon

St Peregrine

Please pary for my mother who has just been diagnosed with lymphoma. Hopefully her treatment will be successful.

7. annonymous

St. Peregrine:

We are not Catholic but reach out to you in our time of need. Our family is about to lose someone far too soon. Please bring to him peace of mind and the strength to fight. This is one man the world would be sorry to lose.

8. Janelle

St. Peregrine: Please help us pray for my mother, just diagnosed with lung cancer.

9. shankar

Hi all,

Please pray for my mother (Janki Dhusia) whose suffering from liver cancer, doctors suggested for chemotherapy but i know and believe that when they will take her for CT scan they will find that there are no cancer tumor in her liver, pray to Jesus so that he grant a new liver to my mom and for healthy long life

Thanks & Regards
    Shankar

10. Jeannette Hedrick-Baker

Dear St. Peregrine, please hear our prayers for my Dad, Mick Hedrick, whom was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer. Help him to stay strong in mind and spirit. He is our rock.

11. James Sulpizio

Dear Saint Peregrine, I ask for your strength not for me but for my wife and her family, her father is found ill and needs your help. Cancer found in his mind and possibly throughout his body, I pray for them and to you for the help they do so need. Amen.

12. marie p cisneros

My dearest St Peregrin. Please intercede for my friend Mario Lopez, he has an anuriseum and now his kidneys are failing. I have a lot of faith , in you as you intercede for my cancer and have been in remission for 5 years.
    Marie
    Mesa, Arizona

13. Liza Lee

Dearest St. Peregrine, We pray that you help Alvina Ho, my niece, aged 12 who is suffering from Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma cancer & is presently getting treatment at our General Hospital. Please help to guide the hand of the doctors, nurses and relieve her of any pain and suffering. Please give her a speedy recovery and be home soon with her sisters and love one. Amen

14. Ida D'Astice

Dearest Saint Peregrine, I humbly ask you to help my father fight and conquer his aggressive lung cancer which is rapidly spreading to other parts of his body. First chemo only shrunk the tumor in his lung but had the opposite effect on the liver and other areas. I know with your prayers and help the second type of chemo will destroy all of the cancer. Give him strength and hope! Amen.

15. Denise

St. Peregrine we pray that you help baby Bethany Boyd who is only 2 years old and struggling to battle Leukemia. Please guide the hands of her doctors and relieve her suffering and speed her recovery. In Jesus' name we pray, AMEN!!

16. Linda Gribensk

Saint Peregrine, please help my mother who has agressive liver cancer. My dad just died 6 months ago. These tumors can be burned and chemo. Please give her more time with us.

17. tina agtterer

dearest saint peregrine, please give me strenth for my chemo days for im suffering from a rear bone cancer. pray that i will put in in remission and be able to help others who suffer from such sickness ,please whisper into sweet jesus ear to make me strong .amen tina gatterer

18. adriana

St. Peregrine: please watch over my father and help him rid of his cancer. Please keep us all strong and supportive and help us to keep his spirits high. Please bless him and the doctors who will be performing his surgery and helping along the way. Help us all have faith as you did during a time of trial. Amen.

19. DANNY

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi PLEASE WATCH OVER AND PROTECT MY FATHER FROM LUNG CANCER AS A RESULT FROM HIS HEAVY AMOUNT OF CIGARETTE SMOKING> PLEASE TAKE JOE"S DAD INTO YOUR GUIDANCE AS HE IS SUFFERING FROM CANCER VERY BADLY. PLEASE HEAR MY PETITION O HOLY ONE SAINT PEREGRINE LAZIOSI AMEN!!!!!!!