St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Lumia

I sent you all courage and strength in your fight! My mum is recovering from breast cancer. Be as naturally to your close ones,Don't let him/her feel that she is ill, Don't treat your close one as someone who is ill. Love you all, sending you my blessing, may god be with you.

2. Rosie Duran

St. Peregrine we pray that you heal Juan who is suffering from bone cancer just as with you we pray you god touches his cancer.

3. Bob

Thank you St. Peregrine for your intercession. My daughter's most recent test came back negative and has been cancer free for two years.

4. Dee R

Dear St. Peregrine,
    While helping my son do research for his PSR project I learned that you are the Patron Saint of Cancer. Please bless our famility by continuing to rid my Mom of this disease. I also ask for a miracle for a very special lady and her family - Mrs. R. I pray that God will give Mrs R. and her family a miracle and halt the cancer that has spread to her brain as a result of your intercession and God's grace. Both of these women have battled cancer for a long time and through it all have been examples to us all - gentle, peaceful and loving. I ask this for both of them in Christ's name. Amen.

5. Elliott Disney

please pray for us during this time of the unknown!
    ashton wright has just been diagnosed with cancer at the ripe age of 24.

6. Maura Giacolone

St. Peregrine, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU!!!! I don't have it!!! Thanks so much for your intercession!!!! Praise Our Lord, Jesus Christ!!!

7. Crystal

St. Peregrine
    Please me to overcome this terrible disease (breast cancer), I am a young 30 year old woman with a 4 month old son who needs me and a husband who needs me more. Please guide me with your strength and please watch over my doctors, my husband, my son and my family as we need your help during this time of great difficulty.

8. Jessie

Dear Saint Peregrine, please help my mum who is suffering from stage 4 breast cancer. We do not want to lose her. Please ask God our Healer to grant her a miracle and restore her to perfect health. Saint Peregrine, please intercede for her and our family.

9. for Jane Greene

St. Peregrine, please pray with us for Jane Greene and her family. The Lord our Father finds it hard to resist the persistence of his pleading children.

10. Sarina

Dear St. Peregrine, on this All Saints Day. please help my husband who was just diagnosed with colon cancer that has spread to his lungs. I am afraid. Help all who love him. Ask of God and Our Lady mercy on him and peace for all who suffer from this disease.

11. robert rossi

Dear st peregrine I am in need of a miracle. I have periphal neuropathy in my legs and feet. Numbness and tingling and loss of balance. Pray that i be healed for I have tried everytype of treatment with no apparent success. Praise be to your name kindly intercede foe me with our Blessed Mother and Jesus my Savior Amen

12. jhoanna

St Peregrine, i would like to seek for your guidance and miracle to help cure my brother's stage 2 colon cancer. His operation was successful, we, his family, is praying for his continuos healing, no complications of his illness. St Peregrine, please pray for my brother and for all those who invoke in your aid. We trust in you AMEN.

13. Joyce Grgurich

St Peregrine - please help heal my Husband, Martin of the brain cancer we discovered last week. Please help me, his wife, be strong for him through his treatment. I ask St. Peregine for a full recovery. AMen

14. Stephanie Mapley

Dear St. Peregrine, I pray to you to help my friend, who is the partner of my boss, who has just been diagnosed with stage two uterine cancer. She is having surgery and chemotherapy and radiation therapy within the coming weeks and I pray for her to have the strength to deal with all the treatments and that her cancer will be cured. Thanks be to God. Amen

15. Maura Giacolone

There are no coincidences. I had no idea St. Peregrine was the Patron for cancer patients. Today I discovered this and it is today when I'm concerned that I probably have it. I do feel a peace about the whole thing but I will get more information next week.... Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede for me before the Most High and help me to rejoice in my sorrow and while it is so hard for me to say this I pray with a sincere heart that Thy will be done. I also want to pray for Danielle and Betty Ann who are suffering from breast cancer and for their families. I pray to you in the name that is above all names, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

16. Steven Wong

Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede our prayers for my sister-in-law Tracie who is battling cancer. She is still holding on now at the hospital and could use a miracle to help bring her back to health. In Jesus Christ name, Amen.

17. witte family

Dear St.Peregrine, PLEASE give my brother in law strength and FIGHT to beat colon cancer. He has had an uphill battle so far and really NEEDS help!! Please help him beat his cancer. Give him strength, hope and courage to fight and stay positive. He NEEDS to beat this for him, for his wife and kids, for all of us!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BLESS HIM WITH RECOVERY, and a miracle of healing!!! I desperately pray in your name. We pray to you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. AMEN

18. georgia

Dear St Peregrine, please give my son strength as he fights this terrible disease. Bless the doctors and give them wisdom as they operate and save my sons life. Keep our family strong and supportive, and keep depression and discouragement away. We pray to you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

19. Elizabeth

Dear St Peregrine, please watch over my brother as he battles thyroid cancer that has spread to his bone marrow. Please help guide him on this tough journey and help him to overcome this cancer. We pray that he wins his battle with cancer and is able to stay here with us for many years to come. Amen.

20. Bob

St. Peregrine, please be with my brother John as he battles his cancers. He has been strong, but it is beginning to overwhelm him. Please pray for him and help his life improve. Thank you.