St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Stephanie Spanos
    4 months ago

Dear St Peregrine, Please pray for my younger brother Michael. He is fighting Stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma. He is the father of 2 little girls who's mother has given up all maternal rights to them. My brother is their world and they are his! He is 46 yrs old. I love him and need him. Please pray for him to be cured and for him to live a long & healthy life cancer free.
    Thank you with all my heart! Amen!

2. Lisa
    4 months ago

Dear St. Peregrine,

Please pray for my 10 year old son who has completed his chemotherapy treatment for cancer. Please bless my son and restore him to good health. I pray with all my heart that the cancer does not return so that he can live a blessed long life in your name. Amen.

3. anne duke
    5 months ago

St. Peregrine,please pray for my boyfriend,Martin who has stage four pancreatic cancer,that he may be healed in Jesus name.

4. Angela
    5 months ago

May St. Peregrine, our Mother Mary and Jesus Christ comfort and, if it be His will, cure my father of his pancreatic cancer. Blessed be His name forever and ever. Amen.

5. Carrie
    8 months ago

Please pray for a miraculous cure for my cousin Joe who has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. Thank you. I will keep all St. Peregrine intentions here on this site in my prayers also.

6. Marta
    10 months ago

A close family member was diagnosed today with a very advanced stage of cancer which has spread all over the body. There were no symptoms until recently and it may be too late for effective treatment. I am asking for others to join with me in praying to St. Peregrine for his support, love and intercession on behalf of this man and our family and to help him heal from this illness or find comfort during its course. This is so unexpected and has occurred during the prime of his life and it is hard to bear or comprehend, and I also pray that St. Peregrine will help the rest of us stay strong and be able to support him and that his doctors and caregivers find wisdom to give him all the treatment and healing that is available and possible. Thank you to the Blessed Mother, St. Peregrine, and Our Heavenly Father for hearing these prayers and answering our petition.

7. Robert
    11 months ago

St. Perigrine, may you pray for my friend Jack who will undergo surgery in late August for a cancer on his left leg. May you provide him comfort in his time of need.
    Amen.

8. Sean
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Peregrine,

I beg thy intercession in the intentions of the holy supplicants of this site, as well as in the conversion and cure of my wife's boss' husband Jim suffering now in the hospital from the pains of cancer.

In Domine

9. peggy kidwell

Please help my brother who has fought so hard and has been so faithful on this journey and also all of those who love him so, please let him have peace and comfort. Amen

10. Kristina

St. Peregrine,
    Please intercede and provide heavenly aid to mother as she goes into surgery tomorrow to remove colon cancer. Please grant my mother with your graces and restore her to full health in a safe and quick manner.

11. Raymund Gonzales

St Peregrine, please pray for the healing of my body suffering from pancreatic cancer. Please pray that I can raise enough funds/money for me to undergo treatment at Guangzhou Modern Cancer Hospital as they said that they can still treat me despite the advance stage of my cancer.

12. chet bas

happy feast day St. Peregrine Laziosi. please help my uncle vic and my whole family with their cancer. thank you

13. charly

Please pray for my mom who is following up with bone scan after completing chemo please keep the Cancer from returning.

14. Vivian McPherson

St Pergrine

Please pray for my niece who has cancer in his leg. He has undergone various operations and one bone in his leg has been taken out. Through your intercession please pray that the cancer is healed fully and that the use of his leg may be restored. I pray that the good Lord may will to give him his health back. Please, St Peregrine also intercede for the healing of his wife who has a problem in her lungs and pain in the back. I pray this in the name of my Savior.

15. Robert Carbajal, Houston, Texas

Saint Peregrine,
    Please pray for the curing of my wife Rosalinda and her multiple Myloma and Amliodosys. She has already had 0ne stem cell treatment, a major removal of her large intestine. Please pray that if God so wills it, that she be returned to me in full health and strength, so that we may both sing eternal praises to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who with the Holy Spirit, and the Father reigns forever, Amen

16. Maryanne

Saint Peregrine,
    Thank you for helping the doctors diagnose and remove my colon cancer.
    Now I'm asking you to please bless and bring some peace to my mother, who has recently been diagnosed with brain tumors. I know that she is very scared and is feeling that the situation is hopeless, but I think that a positive attitude would help her in many ways.

17. eva b.victoria

LORD,JESUS i pray for the healing of my sister,Cynthia Bauyon ,a susupected ovarian cancer patient..may all the results be negative..tru the powerful intercession of St.Peregrine,your loving saint..and by the loving hands and protection of Mama Mary..amen and amen...

18. Gerald

St. Peregrine, please intercede for me before Our Lord Jesus for spiritual and physical help in coping with a malignant lung tumor and spreading cancer cells. I ask in Jesus' name for the physicans and cancer treatments to eradicate this disease from my body. Please also intercede for all cancer patients who call upon you. In Jesus name I pray.

19. Brian

St. Peregrine I have been diagnosed with rectal cancer and start chemotherapy tomorrow. Please give me the faith and strength to deal with this and please heal my sickness St. Peregrine.

20. Dana

St. Peregrine, please pray for me. I have just been diagnosed with rectal cancer. The doctor says that it's treatable and curable, but I am going to have to go through several tests, radiation, chemo, and surgery. Please pray for my complete recovery. I am only 54 years old, I want to see my granddaughters grow up and I have an elderly father to take care of and my wonderful husband also needs me. Please pray for me dear sweet St. Peregrine.