St. Margaret of Cortona Comments

Margaret of Cortona, penitent, was born in Loviana in Tuscany in 1247. Her father was a small farmer. Margaret's mother died when she was seven years old. Her stepmother had little care for her high-spirited daughter. Rejected at home, Margaret eloped with a youth from Montepulciano and bore him a son out of wedlock. After nine years, her lover was murdered without warning. Margaret left Montpulciano and returned as a penitent to her ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Margret of Cortona, please pray for me.

2. Patricia Chamberlin

In the name of Jesus, dear Saint Margherita please intercede for all, especially for my son, William, that he will get help for depression and anxiety. TY. In Faith, hope, & Love please hear my prayer. Sweet, Jesus hear our prayers . Amen

3. Patricia Chamberlin

4. christie

St. Margaret of Cortona, I admire you for in your case sanctity did not come easily, yet you chose to repent and give The Holy Eucharist the most important priority in your life. Bless us poor sinners during this holy season of Lent. Help us through your holy and powerful intercession. Amen

5. Richard Dougherty

The life of St. Margaret is inspiring and rewarding to me as she demonstrates that with the love of the Lord, self disipline, and conviction anything is possible when you walk with God.
    God Bless All

6. Mario Fuentes

ST.MARGARET OF CORTONA WAS THE PATRONESS OF WEIGHT LOSS, EATING DISORDERS, AND OBESITY

7. margaret

this is a great website

8. George

I feel blessed to be a Catholic, the story of all the Saints are truly amazing. Saint Margaret, please pray for me and my family.

9. Joseph Mathew

Santa Margheritha, is a glorious example of how a repentent soul is loved by God!! Please do pray for me.

10. Jack

Santa Margherita lead me home to the Church. I pray she continues to intervene for me and for all of us.

11. Martin

I admire this Saint. Her holiness has been matched but not by many. God bless you all.

12. Paul Welsh

St. Margaret of Cortona Pray With The Chair Of St. Peter

13. jhon

She is patron for overcoming temptation ;)

14. Scollop

does anyone know what she was patron saint of????

15. siju varghese

I love to read prayers and histories of saints,i love all the saints we have they will intercede for us in every need if we have faith in them and one day those who read my testimony will see miracles in life.

Praise the lord

siju varghese
    saudi arabia

16. Albina

I feel so lucky to be Catholic
    Everything in the catholic church has been given us as a gift. Think about it. How blessed to be a catholic

17. Molly

i think u should get some pictures of saints coz i need them especially St Margaret of Cortona