St. Dymphna Comments

Dymphna was fourteen when her mother died. Damon is said to have been afflicted with a mental illness, brought on by his grief. He sent messengers throughout his town and other lands to find some woman of noble birth, resembling his wife, who would be willing to marry him. When none could be found, his evil advisers told him to marry his own daughter. Dymphna fled from her castle together with St. Gerebran, her confessor and two other friends. ... Continue Reading

1. Maureen

Dear St Dymphna i lost my independence 26 years ago due to a dreadful panic attack from which i have never really recovered. It has left my suffering from bouts of recurring depression and terrible anxiety. My life changed when i met a lady through a befriending service we became very close friends. The bottom has again dropped out of my world when on march 10th she committed suicide. At the moment i can see no hope of happiness please i pray to you you help the light come into my life again.

2. Martin

St. Dymphna, I am desperate for a complete healing. My concentration and memory are almost gone and I live each moment of each day in anguish, as I have for a very long time. Please intercede for me to the Lord for a complete healing as I have lost all other hope of recovery except through God's healing grace and the intercession of the Saints. Thank you so much St. Dymphna

3. Peter

Dear St. Dymphna:
    Our son, Jim suffers from depression and bipolar disorder. He is a wonderful person who needs your blessing and help in curing his ailments.

I beg you to please remove his anixiety and help him gain peace of mind.

Please grant this prayer for our son as he dearly needs your help.

Peter

4. Esther Enriquez

Dear St. Dymphna, please take good care of my mother's emotional , mental and physical conditions. Through your powerful intercession St. Dymphna, I pray that mom's health to improve, for her depression to be healed, for stronger and stable mental and emotional and physical health. Please help her St Dymphna, please, I pray for her , please intercede for her. In Jesus's mighty NAME, I pray. Amen.Amen.Amen. Also for my husband's mental health, as well. My children's and mine. I pray thru HIS NAME. Amen.Amen.Amen. Thank you for the immediate help , my dear saint. Thank you!!!!

5. Mary

I have chosen Saint Dymphna as my saint for Conformation.

6. jonskie

dear saint dymphna, i suffer panic attacks and depression for the past 8 years of my life..please help with my hardest struggle in life..Please give me the courage to face my trials in life,I know God gave this to me in order for me to be righteous in my every doings..thank you saint dymphna..i love you..

7. Laura

Please help him and pray for my son. Save him from painful shyness, bullying, depression, and bitter thoughts. Thank you St Dymphna

8. Kathy

St. Dymphna,

Please intercede for my brother, Earl, who is having a very difficult time with mental illness.

9. Carolyn

Dear St. Dymphna,
    Please intercede for my daughter, Maria. She has been suffering for several months from mental instability. She has three children who do not understand and are often frightened by her outburst. Pray that God will have mercy on her and restore her to mental health and pray for her children. I ask these things in Jesus name.

10. Angel

St. Dympha please help my husband. He suffers from untreatable Epilepsy and depression from not being able to work the past 6 years due to Epilepsy. Help him find peace with it as he is currently embracing his new life as a Catholic.

11. Dymphina Jansen

My mother gave me this name 76 years ago and I never knew the story behind this name. Thank you for the information.

12. Amy

Dear St Dymphna... please watch over and bless my 46 yr old brother... his behavior has been changing over the last month and is now hospitalized with rapid speech, delusions, paranoia and more. This is so unexpected and heartbreaking for all of us especially his two children and wife. Please help us learn what we need to so we can be his best advocates, guide us on the best way to communicate with him and help him through this difficult time, bestow on us strength as you showed during your difficult life, and bless Chris with your mercy and summon God's mercy on Chris' behalf to aid in a smooth and rapid arrival at a healthy state of mind. Amen.

13. Elizabeth Balkovec

Saint Dymphna, please help all the victims of my ex-husband's mental illness. Please protect my three from inheriting his illness.

14. Dianne

I have never heard of St.Dymphna until afew days ago. I have a Son with Bi Polar & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. He is 35 Yrs. Old & He lives with My Husband & Myself He is a wonderful man I need Prayer for Him. I Pray that he will be able to get a job & get married as he would make a Wonderful Husband & Father. Please Pray for My son John. Thank You & God Bless.

15. Prayers For a Friend In Need

Dearest and most holy Saint Dymphna, I pray for your intercession, coupled with that of the Immaculate Heart of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary, for the urgent healing of my friend Donna in North Carolina. She is battling Parkinson's disease and has recently developed paranoia, depression and gross mistrust of her beautiful and loving husband. She is creating a prison for them both and is delusional. I offer her suffering up for the salvation of souls and plead that you take pity on her and bring many prays to our Lord for her release of this torture. Saint Dymphna, my new friend, please hear my prayer and divinely intercede, in Jesus' name, Amen. Dana

16. louno

Dear St.Dymphna, I am in deep emotional distress as the woman I love for so many years is leaving me for another man. I love her too much, please intercede for me. All hope is gone but Divine intervention can change the whole situation.

17. Emmanuel

Dear st. Dymphna, make my heart un nervous or not afraid, or wat ever this im feeiling to rex be blotted out on me. but rather for my learning for my maturity or for whom he make me holy, becouse of wat im felling of afraid that i may respect woman. or to this felling of him to be at peace but nevertheles for my thought for my goodness? all for the trust in our Lord God amen.

18. Samuel

Dear St Dymphna, Kindly intercede for me at this cruel time of anxiety and depression of my bipolar life. Please.

19. fallon

Please pray for my family that suffer with anxiety & deppression,that each new day we will deal with this affliction & trust in God for strenght. Amen

20. Marel

Dear St. Dymphna, please intercede for my son Peter who is paralyzed with depression and won't go to school. He knows he must go to school, but the anxiety and shame are keeping him from it. Pray for him, and for us, his family. Amen, and thank you.