St. Dymphna Comments

Dymphna was fourteen when her mother died. Damon is said to have been afflicted with a mental illness, brought on by his grief. He sent messengers throughout his town and other lands to find some woman of noble birth, resembling his wife, who would be willing to marry him. When none could be found, his evil advisers told him to marry his own daughter. Dymphna fled from her castle together with St. Gerebran, her confessor and two other friends. ... Continue Reading

1. Eva

St.Dymphnia, please pray for me son Chris, may he be completely cured from his mental illness of OCD. Please help him have happy thoughts no worries phobias and may he continue to be strong and do no rituals. Please help him be calm and happy and have no rages, amen

2. zoey

St.Dymphna please help me..I have panic disorder, please help me...

3. Muneet

Almighty cure me of my mental illnesses.Give me power to serve u n ur pupil.

4. sjp

St. Dymphna

please continue to pray for me as I suffer from acute anxiety and night terrors. Please let me sleep nights through without fear. Also protect all those suffering loss in newtown ct. please give them strentgh and hope.

5. Joe

Dear St. Dymphna, Please pray for my daughter who has signs of mental illness with sucidal tendencies. Pray that her medication brings her back to reality. She faces incarceration and is deeply depressed over the thought of going to prison. Please intercede in her behalf that the Judge has a merciful heart and chooses and alternative to incarceration.

6. Jerry Felty

I pray to you St. Dymphna to remember me when my mind strays into negative, judgmental thoughts. I believe in the power and purity of your prayers. Keep me steadfast and focused on Jesus and I pray for all others who are in need of your intercession.

7. Randa

Dear Saint Dymphna,

My daughter suffers from a mood disorder, and a severe anxiety and a fear of people trying to harm her. However unfounded these fears seem to us they are very real for her. Please bring her a calmness and peace that will truly make her believe that she has nothing to fear because our God is watching over her. Please cause her mind to release these fears, to let go and let God so that she may live a more peaceful, productive and happy life and raise her child to grow up trusting in the Lord.

This prayer I send to you for your intercession and blessings upon my daughter.

Amen

8. Taylor

Dear St. Dymphna,
    I don't have any severe cases like others but i catch myself worrying about every little thing. I get nervous about everything and i feel like i need to be perfect which makes me nervous and stressed even more. i feel like i have bad anxiety and i don't want to go on living like this. please help me stay calm and true to my beliefs. Please hear my prayers and look over me and everyone else suffering with disorders.

9. reba

St.Dymphna, I come to you tonite for your help to keep my mind strong in thoughts, so I may be a good example and counsel my family.I am especially addicted to nicotene and feel it's negative effects on my mind and body. I am a caregiver. Please in Jesus name, heal me.Thank you.

10. caitlin

dear dymphna,
    my cosuin Emily is suffering from terits. she says she is getting better but my momtold me she will only get worse. she said her personality will change and she will be a totaly different person. she said at on point she may not even rember me im her best friend and she is mine we grew up togther and she is the only person i can really talk to i dont want to loose my best friend please help her pray for her

11. gloria legari

Dear St Dymphna Please pray for me and my family, My husband is a qualified social worker he is stuggling to get a job he is so passionate about his career.Pray for my mother also i think she is a friend of alcohol lately Im worried about her please if God can touch her she use to attend church regularly now she is no longer doing that.Im having a problem with my ear pinna i have develop a killuets pray for me that it can be cured in Jesus Holy Name Amen.

12. marie

Dear St. Dymphna,
    Please pray for me, I have Bipolar I disorder. My maintenance medicine I think cant still detect by my psychiatrist. I feel mild energy and depression and I get easily irritated Please Help me to pray not to attack my anxiety, depression and hypo manic. Help me Please St. Dymphna to stay calm and to be cure quickly. In Jesus Name Amen.

13. Lilian

St.Dymphna,
    Please pray and intercede for my mother who have a mental disorder of possesiveness of my father and also have negative thoughts about others all the time. Many relationship problems have arise that we don't know how to deal with it anymore.
    Please please intercede to the Lord for my mother named Louisa.

14. chibuzor okeke

O dear saint Dymphna please intercede for my Sister- Agartha who is not mentally fit. Help her to be fine and sound again in Jesus name I pray- Amen.

15. Sarah

Dear St.Dymphna,please pray for me,please continue to help me stay calm in times of crippling anxiety,depression&greif.Please intercede for me,help me pray for guidance&help dealing with my bipolar disorder&takking my medicine responsibly.Please help me to not deny my illness,or its treatment.
    Dear St.Dymphna,I beg you,please pray for my loved ones who are also afflicted.Please intercede for my baby brother;he needs you so much right now.Please pray for his comfort,his conscience,&please help him to feel the eternal love of OurFather,&peaceful protected sleep.I cant thank you enough

16. Robin

St.Dymphna please bless me and cure me of my mental psychiatric physical problems.Make me mentally and physically strong.Cure my depression,ocd,schizophrenia,bipolar disorder etc,etc.GOD BLESS ME.

17. xaviera

St. Dymphna

i hope you hear my prayer amen

18. Maryin

I am so moved by all the comments posted in this awesome forum I will pray for eveyone here please pray for me as well. St. Dymphna, Thank you for interceding for us all please take all these prayers to Jesus Christ whose Mercy and Love for us is as infinite as the universe and be a witness to his greatness as he heals all the people mentioned here. Dear Jesus Christ that you left your Saints to guide us and protect us please heal all those that have mental illnesses through the intercession of your Holy Mother and St. Dymphna. Nothing is impossible for you and you are our savior and greatest hope the reason that we live. IN GOD WE TRUST HE WILL NEVER LET US DOWN. Luke 1:71 salvation from our enemies, and from the hand of all who hate us; ... and blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand

19. Jenny

Dr. St. Dymphna,
    My husband was recently diagnosed with Bi Polar disorder. I married him a year and a half ago and we are now a family of five. I have 3 little girls from a previous relationship. He struggles on a daily basis just to be normal and to stay calm in stressful situations. He has episodes of uncontrollable rage and at times thinks he is posessed by a demonic entity. Our family needs your prayer upon us. Please heal his mind and help us to work through this dear Saint. He needs a blessing now more than ever.
    In Jesus' name I pray :Amen

20. Robin

St.Dymphna,Help plz cure me of my mental and physical problems.Make me mentally and physically strong.St.Dymphna bless me n my family n my home.Make me prosperous.Cure me of all side effects of medicine and illness.Bless me with holy light,positive energy.Your son Robin.