St. Dymphna Comments

Dymphna was fourteen when her mother died. Damon is said to have been afflicted with a mental illness, brought on by his grief. He sent messengers throughout his town and other lands to find some woman of noble birth, resembling his wife, who would be willing to marry him. When none could be found, his evil advisers told him to marry his own daughter. Dymphna fled from her castle together with St. Gerebran, her confessor and two other friends. ... Continue Reading

1. J.M.

St. Dymphna please help. My 16 year old son was just diagnosed with bipolar 2. He is angry and depressed. I ask for you to interceed on our behalf. I pray Jesus will help him find peace with his diagnosis and comfort in knowing that he is valuable and precious.

2. maria

wonderful site, it is nice to hear about hope and faith instead of the madness and nonsense usually found in the internet.

3. Robert

My mother suggested a prayer card and medal of St. Dymphna to me for assistance with anxiety and bi-polar moods. I will incorporate devotion to her into the attempts I make to achieve balance in my emotions and thought processes. With all of life's challenges and changes may the assistance of this martyr bring strength and peace.

4. sms

to julie who wrote in 2008 - St. Cornelius is the parton saint of epilepsy.

I do pray Saint Dymphna will pray for my mother.

5. christine

Dear St. Dymphna, Please help me with my anxiety, depression and nervousness. I can't seem to do anything I'm so afraid all the time. Please help me I can't seem to go on like this anymore.

6. Pat @ Ernie

Thank you St. Dymphna for giving us the courage to keep going after fifty nine years of marriage..Your life was taken at only fifteen years old, but you have been able to help millions of people by talking to the Dear Lord. Amen

7. janette

I just found about ST.DYMPHNA i have anxiety & depression,&was dignos with breast cancer...i beet cancer now got to do surgey i have faith know that i have st.Dymphna n do her prayer my surgery is feb 7/11...im going in with her prayer,please be by my side with this day ...AMEN

8. Steph

St. Dymphna, please intercede and bless my family - our bodies, minds, hearts, and souls. Please intercede for those most in need of your assistance, especially those who do not know about you.

9. Marcia Hodas

Dear Saint Dymphna,
    please help keep my family Lewis and Michael who suffers from mental illness safe in our home, also help us make it through the year 2011

10. Kelly

Dear St, Dymphna, please lend your strength to those suffering from the pain of sex abuse. Shield them from the anxiety and depression that victims so often struggle with. Help them to know God's love and peace.

11. Silvia M.

Dear God, My Lord
    Please feel the prayers in my heart, as I read the prayers of others. May you give St, Dymphna the strenght to be with all whom seek her aid, and all those deserving of her Miracles.

Dearest St.Dymphna
    I pray to you in this time of need, hear us all. The voices of our souls are reaching out to you, and help mend those of us whom our sub-conscience needs your touch. Listen to our prayers, as many of us identify with one another, and feel each others sorrows. May you, young and beautiful St. Dymphna, keep on giving us our unique strenght, which brings balance and clarity to our body and mind.
    Amen.

12. Frances

Dear St. Dymphna, please Intercede on behalf of my brother. He suffers from severe depression. Rebuke his suicidal thoughts. Help him realize his self-worth. May he be fully content and happy in all aspects of his life. Amen.

13. Frances

Dear St. Dymphna, please Intercede on the behalf of my daughter Christine. She suffers from anxiety and depression. She is of great concern to me. Help her to realize her self-worth. May her mind be at ease and be filled with positivity, confidence, love and peace. Please give her the wisdom and the strength of mind to cope and overcome her issues. Amen.

14. Frances

Dear St. Dymphna, Please intercede on behalf of my husband. He suffers from anxiety and anger. May his worries and anger be replaced with pure love and inner peace. Help heal him so that he may be happy and content with himself and with those around him. Help him rebuke the demons inside his head that conspire to ruin our marriage and his relationship with others. Also, please help me and my family to find the compassion and understanding that is needed to stand by him, help him, and forgive him. In Jesus' name, Amen.

15. Terry Washington

Dear St Dymphna

Watch over my friend/coworker(and your fellow countrywoman) Roisin Turner and grant if it be thy will ( or that of Almighty God) that she be healed of her disorder of the mind, this I ask through Christ our Lord.

Terry

16. Claire

Dear St Dymphna please help my cousin Natalie and her children. She is suffering acute psychosis and needs help from professionals. I also pray for her Husband Leigh who suffers from anger management issues, I pray he gets professional help too. May their family heal I hope you can intercede with Mary and Jesus on their behalf. In Gods holy name Amen.

17. ThomasAbraham

please st dymphna help me, Please pray for my brother yelder kid Riya Nigesh 6 years old, as she suffers from a brain disorder and has regular serious. Pray, our whole family (Mom/Dad/Siblings) prays together is the family that stays together. Amen

18. LINDA

St Dymphna our family is affected with all of the problems that affected you.Epilepsy, depression and abuse. Please give us the strength of mind to cope with these issues.

19. helen

please st dymphna help me go through my day with as little worry and stress ive been sick for quite a while now and i find it difficult to cope some days

20. helen