St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. tess

Dear St.Clare
    Please help me St. CLARE for my visa here in Unitrf Kingdom that the home office immagration and the judge will approve my visa to stay and to find s job here.And please me and my husband situation and please lead him in the right path don' t let him fall into temptation and gelp us in our financial for me to pay my debt.I ask this thru the name of Jesus. Amen.

2. sam

Thankyou st claire for hearing prayers
    ask for 3 favours 2 impossible 1 business
    say nine hail marys
    god of mercy you inspired st clare with the love of poverty through her prayers may we follow christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven we ask this through our lord jesus christ your son who lives and reigns with you one god forever and ever amen
    may the most sacred heart of jesus be praised adored and loved in all the tabernacles throughout the world now and forever amen

3. xycle

THANKS!!!

Thank you Mary of St. Claire for hearing my prayer last May and it's happen twice!!!....I hope that I will continue receiving more blessing from you!! to help Me and my Beloved Family when it come's to financial. I am on financial crisis right now...and I don't know what to do....Please Mary ST. Claire hear my prayer....Thank you.

4. Nessa

This is a powerful novena.
    Ask St. Clare for three favors. (1 Financial, 2 impossible)
    Pray 9 Hail Marys together with the following prayer in front of a lighted candle for 9 consecutive days. Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day.

*God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen

Thank you St. Clare

5. janice gaw-aguinaldo

Thank you so much St. Claire for an answered prayer :) I can't explain the happiness I'm experiencing right now :)

6. CHW

Thank you St Clare for helping me find solace in your prayer

7. Adraine Ingram

Thank you St. Clare for your blessing of financial help. Thanking you with all of my heart.

8. Clare

Holy Spirit you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me. You who are in all the instincts of my life. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you (name whatever your request is). Say this prayer for 3 days. After the third day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult. Promising to publish the entire dialogue is a condition for granting your request.

9. Harriet

This is a powerful novena.
    Ask St. Clare for three favors. (1 Financial, 2 impossible)

Thank holy st clare, i pray for my son's successful interview for promotion at work, for his health and wellbeing, and for his relationship. i have faith and I know my prayers will be answered.

10. Nessa

Say this pray infront of a lit candle. Ask for 3 impossible. 1 business 2 impossible. Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered. Say nine Hail Marys. May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever. God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit . One God forever and ever. Amen Say this pray for nine days then promise to publish or circulate on the nineth day. Thank you St Clare. xx

11. aysel

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised,adored,glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever.amen. Ask St.Claire for 3 favours (2 impossible) and pray 9 hail mary and above prayer for 9 days with lighted candles. say whether you believe it or not,publish on 9th day, your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

St.claire, thank you for hearing my prayers..

12. Christina D

St. Claire, thank you for hearing my prayers. Please intercede on my behalf. Please help me understand and know when my prayers have been answered. Thank you God , St. Claire, Jesus for the wisdom and clarity I'm experiencing.

Sincerely,
    Christina

13. Nessa

14. Judy

Thank you St Claire.

Novena to Saint Claire

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate.

Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,

God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

15. nellie

Thank you St Clare for prayers answered.
    Publication promised.
    Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate. Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle: God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

16. Rose

Thank you St. Clare for granting my request.

17. MC

Say this novena for 9 days and promise to publish it on the ninth day.
    May the sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored and glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen.
    Ask ST Clare for three favours and say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine consecutive days with a lighted candle. Publish on the 9th day. Your request should be granted no matter how difficult.

18. MELISSA

THANK YOU ST. CLAIRE FOR GRANTING MY PRAYERS. THIS KIND GRACIOUS SAINT IS SO POWERFUL, SHE REALLY DOES WORK WONDERS!!!!! PRAY TO HER AND YOU'LL BE AMAZED ON HOW GOOD SHE IS. SHE LISTENS AND ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!!!

19. Chance Hindman

Saint Clare I would like to say thank you for helping me get the job I asked for and the other special favors I asked for.Thank you and I will be invoking you again and again. I have faith that my prayers will be answered.

20. Harriet

Holy St Clare, I have prayed to you in the faith that you will answer my prayers to keep my family safe and in employment . Please St Clare answer my prayers