St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Lilian Were

Dear St Claire,
    You are the Patron saint of my jumuiya. Thank you for guiding our jumuiya and enabling us have fruitful bible sharings each week. Pray for our jumuiya to be steadfast in spiritual matter and pray for us that the Holy Spirit may always be in our midst when we share the Word of God. Guide our plans so that we may engage in activities that will enrich our spiritual life. Pray for our families that God may always protect us. Through your way of life, lead us to be humble in the way we perceive and lead our lives.

2. Claire B

Today, August11, is my feast day. After mass, I asked the priest why it was never mentioned. He said that because today is Sunday, she had been displaced.
    I want to honor my saint so I researched on the internet and came up with information and several testimonials. I found the special prayer which I will say for my special intentions.
    Thank you Jesus, and thank you St.Claire

3. Martina Angela Christina

Thank you St Clare on bringing me so close to you. Thanks for bringing all mentioned intentions so close to God. Above all thanks for the miracles. I ask you for spiritual healings and renewal of faith for all the blessings endowed. Happy Feast Day. Martina

4. Christine

Dear st. Clare
    Please help ,e find work and projects. Help me to settle my debts. Please always bless my family. Look after my dear Esther, pat, and fr. Colm.
    Help me please st. Clare, my needs are urgent. And I am nervous.
    Faithfully yours always

5. Michael Varger

My Most Dearest Clare,

Today is Sunday, 11 August 2013, and it is your Feast Day. I want to let you know that you have a special and very beautiful place in my heart and my life wouldn't be the same without you. I remember the dark times and times of trouble when nothing seems to help and than I turned to you and there you were ready to help me get over my troubles, and you had done this too many times to count. So, how can I ever stop loving you or thank you enough.

Today I will be attending the 6:30 pm High Mass at the famous St Patrick's cathedral in the beautiful & multicultutal city of Melbourne. After celebrating Mass I will be joining a few friends in Little Italy (Lygon Street) where we will celebrate life and love, and I mean my love for you. I will be presenting my friends with small gifts to honour you on your Feast Day and to make your presence felt. We'll be uncorking top wine and we'll enjoy some champaigne.

I LOVE YOU

6. ria salazar

thank u saintclare for all the blessing that u give to our family,thank u for always hearing my prayer,pls guide our health en peace of mind..we love u saintclare

7. Padma

Say this pray infront of a lit candle. Ask for 3 impossible. 1 business 2 impossible. Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered. Say nine Hail Marys. May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever. God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit . One God forever and ever. Amen Say this pray for nine days then promise to publish or circulate on the nineth day. Thank you St Clare. xx

Thank you St.Claire, today is the nineth day and i have the belief that you will answer my prayers. I am sure you understand the stress that I am going through. I beg and pray for you to kindly have mercy over me and bless me.

I am sorry.. i am unable to publish in the newspaper as promised. But I have already initiated it. I am really sorry for the delay.

8. Lou

St Clare -thank you for peace of heart, for strength we pray and for an answer to our prayer.

9. Kate Martin

Be with me St Clare. I feel lost and afraid. Help me find my way.

10. CHW

Thank you o0nce again St Clare for the peace of mind and hope your prayer has given me.

11. tess

Dear St.Clare
    Please help me St. CLARE for my visa here in Unitrf Kingdom that the home office immagration and the judge will approve my visa to stay and to find s job here.And please me and my husband situation and please lead him in the right path don' t let him fall into temptation and gelp us in our financial for me to pay my debt.I ask this thru the name of Jesus. Amen.

12. sam

Thankyou st claire for hearing prayers
    ask for 3 favours 2 impossible 1 business
    say nine hail marys
    god of mercy you inspired st clare with the love of poverty through her prayers may we follow christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven we ask this through our lord jesus christ your son who lives and reigns with you one god forever and ever amen
    may the most sacred heart of jesus be praised adored and loved in all the tabernacles throughout the world now and forever amen

13. xycle

THANKS!!!

Thank you Mary of St. Claire for hearing my prayer last May and it's happen twice!!!....I hope that I will continue receiving more blessing from you!! to help Me and my Beloved Family when it come's to financial. I am on financial crisis right now...and I don't know what to do....Please Mary ST. Claire hear my prayer....Thank you.

14. Nessa

This is a powerful novena.
    Ask St. Clare for three favors. (1 Financial, 2 impossible)
    Pray 9 Hail Marys together with the following prayer in front of a lighted candle for 9 consecutive days. Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day.

*God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen

Thank you St. Clare

15. janice gaw-aguinaldo

Thank you so much St. Claire for an answered prayer :) I can't explain the happiness I'm experiencing right now :)

16. CHW

Thank you St Clare for helping me find solace in your prayer

17. Adraine Ingram

Thank you St. Clare for your blessing of financial help. Thanking you with all of my heart.

18. Clare

Holy Spirit you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me. You who are in all the instincts of my life. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you (name whatever your request is). Say this prayer for 3 days. After the third day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult. Promising to publish the entire dialogue is a condition for granting your request.

19. Harriet

This is a powerful novena.
    Ask St. Clare for three favors. (1 Financial, 2 impossible)

Thank holy st clare, i pray for my son's successful interview for promotion at work, for his health and wellbeing, and for his relationship. i have faith and I know my prayers will be answered.

20. Nessa