St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. MK

9 day Novena St. Clare.
    Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days and the following prayer in front of a lighted candle

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Amen
    Sacred heart of Jesus pray for us.

Publication must be promised.

Please St. Clare grant the petitions I beg of you.
    Amen

2. CG

Ask for 3 favors: 1 business, 2 impossible.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.
    Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted.

3. Rosalia Sy Roble

Please St. Claire I am hoping so much that my wishes will be granted that I was able to accomplished all the needed things for me to do upon my ignorance about publishing something on a newspaper. I truly dont know how to do it. Hail Mary full of grace blessed are You amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Your womb Jesus. Amen.

4. Rosalia Sy Roble

Prayer to St. Claire Ask St. Claire for three favors; one business and two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys for nine days with a lighted candle . Published the ninth day "May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised,adored, and glorified today and every day." Requests will be granted no matter how impossible they seem. Publication must be promise. RS

5. Koel

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary,

Thank you for answering my prayers so many times. Thank you for all the things that you have done for me. and I seek forgiveness for publishing the prayer so late. Sorry Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary, Forgive me for this.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved
    throughout the world, now and forever.
    Sacred heart of Jesus, pray for us.
    St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us.
    St. Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for us.

Say for 9 days -publication must be promised within 7 days of your prayer being answered

6. sean

Novena To St. Clare
    Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days with lighted candle. Pray wether you believe or not. Publish on 9th day. Powerful novena, May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every days through the world forever and ever. Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. Publication must be promised

7. Ellen

I am publishing this on the 9 day of my Novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you St Chiara

8. Adraine Ingram

St. Clare:

Thank you for the wonderful blessing from you that I received financially for my grandson.

I appreciate this very much.

9. C.Hindman

Thank you Saint Clare for helping with my prayer requests for my nephew.

10. brenda nawiri

just finished my 3 day novena to the blessed virgin of mt carmel n as i await her intercession on my behalf,it is with faith that i publish my requests that she may pray for me that my rship with my mother be healed,that i may get a sustainable job n finally that the lord God my grant me love.Amen

11. Janice Mackenzie

Thank you St Clare for listening to my prayers.

12. James

Thank you Saint Claire for listening to my prayers.

13. sean

Novena To St Theresa of the Little Flower ( five days never fails)

Pick me a rise from your Heavenly Garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant the message implore Him and tell Him I will love Him daily more and more.
    To be followed by five Our Father's, five Hail Mary's and five Gloria's. It never fails. Publication promised

Thanks sam

14. sean

I am publishing the Novena To The Sacred Heart (never fails) as promised

O sacred heart of Jesus I have asked you for many favors, now I ask you for this ( mention request) Take it and place it in your lonely and broken heart and when thy Heavenly father see's it, he will not refuse it, it is not my prayer but the prayer of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I place all my trust in thee. Say for three days and publish. Request will be granted. Sean

15. allison

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I believe in you and your beliefs.

16. P.diaz

ask for 3 favors 1 business 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer for 9 consecutive days in front a lit candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our lord Jesus Christ you son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen .Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day.
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted.

17. MDC

Thank you St Clare for your intercession and comfort in my time of anxiety and distress. I am so grateful for your help barely 2 days into the novena. I have faith in your power and pray that you will continue to shower me with your blessings.

18. CHW

Many thanks once again to St Clare for prayers answered..

19. al

Glorious St Claire!
    Thank you for your intercession, my prayers have been answered, I have been blessed with another pregnancy.
    St. Claire please pray for me, pray for my family and pray my baby is healthy and born safely. I lost my beautiful baby boy two years ago at birth and fear I may have the same problems.
    Amen.

20. Adraine

St. Claire:

Thank you for your intercession on my behalf. I still deeply need your help. Thank you for loving my family and I.