St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Ellen

I am publishing this on the 9 day of my Novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you St Chiara

2. Adraine Ingram

St. Clare:

Thank you for the wonderful blessing from you that I received financially for my grandson.

I appreciate this very much.

3. C.Hindman

Thank you Saint Clare for helping with my prayer requests for my nephew.

4. brenda nawiri

just finished my 3 day novena to the blessed virgin of mt carmel n as i await her intercession on my behalf,it is with faith that i publish my requests that she may pray for me that my rship with my mother be healed,that i may get a sustainable job n finally that the lord God my grant me love.Amen

5. Janice Mackenzie

Thank you St Clare for listening to my prayers.

6. James

Thank you Saint Claire for listening to my prayers.

7. sean

Novena To St Theresa of the Little Flower ( five days never fails)

Pick me a rise from your Heavenly Garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant the message implore Him and tell Him I will love Him daily more and more.
    To be followed by five Our Father's, five Hail Mary's and five Gloria's. It never fails. Publication promised

Thanks sam

8. sean

I am publishing the Novena To The Sacred Heart (never fails) as promised

O sacred heart of Jesus I have asked you for many favors, now I ask you for this ( mention request) Take it and place it in your lonely and broken heart and when thy Heavenly father see's it, he will not refuse it, it is not my prayer but the prayer of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I place all my trust in thee. Say for three days and publish. Request will be granted. Sean

9. allison

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I believe in you and your beliefs.

10. P.diaz

ask for 3 favors 1 business 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer for 9 consecutive days in front a lit candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our lord Jesus Christ you son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen .Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day.
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted.

11. MDC

Thank you St Clare for your intercession and comfort in my time of anxiety and distress. I am so grateful for your help barely 2 days into the novena. I have faith in your power and pray that you will continue to shower me with your blessings.

12. CHW

Many thanks once again to St Clare for prayers answered..

13. al

Glorious St Claire!
    Thank you for your intercession, my prayers have been answered, I have been blessed with another pregnancy.
    St. Claire please pray for me, pray for my family and pray my baby is healthy and born safely. I lost my beautiful baby boy two years ago at birth and fear I may have the same problems.
    Amen.

14. Adraine

St. Claire:

Thank you for your intercession on my behalf. I still deeply need your help. Thank you for loving my family and I.

15. KAREN PHILLIPS

Novena to Saint Clare
    Pray and then publish or circulate on the final day.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,
    God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

Thank you St. Clare for your intercession

16. J and TB

O Glorious Saint Claire!

God has given you the power to work miracles continually, and the favor of answering the prayers of everyone who invokes your assistance in misfortune, anxiety, and distress.

Lord, Thank you for all the grace, protection and favors which you have given us through the prayers of Saint Clare. We receive these blessings with a peaceful mind, grateful spirit and joyful heart. I am truly humbled by your love. You have supplied more than we needed and we are standing in faith on the final outcome of ultimate victory in our battle to live in peace and without fear of domination and oppression.

St. Clare, I thank you for your immediate intercession in response to my prayers. I will always be grateful to you and will spread the word of your intercession on our behalf by you. Be with us always so we may continue to face our battles with courage, strength, serenity, and the comfort of faith.

17. CHW

Thank you once again St Clare for listening to me and giving me comfort

18. Joseph Mathew

St. Clare, please continue to pray f9or us.

19. Craig Adkins

Novena to Saint Clare
    Pray and then publish or circulate on the final day.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.

Thank you St. Clare for your intercession

20. Lee

Thank you so much St. Claire for the answered prayer. One prayer has been answered and there are very good signs on the 2nd one. I have faith that the third prayer will be answered.

Thank you so much!!!!