St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Noelle

PRAY WETHER YOU BELEIVE OR NOT AN PUBLISH ON THE NINTH DAY,ASK FOR 3 FAVOURS 2 IMPOSSIBLE 1 BUISSNESS PRAY IN FRONT A LIGHTED WHITE CANDLE.
    ST CLAIR ( YOUR REQUEST ). HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE THE LORD IS WITH THEE BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AN BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AN AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH AMEN.( 9 TIMES PRAY )

MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED ADORED GLORIFIED AN LOVED TODAY AN EVERYDAY THROUGH OUT THE WORLD FOREVER AN EVER AMEN. ( PRAY 1 TIME )

2. casey

Although I haven't said the novena, I want to say that I am truly grateful to St. Clare and to the Heavenly Father for hearing my prayers and granting that one thing that I prayed about.

I pray that she'll do the same for you guys, too. And I pray that she keeps me tied to my faith to God for the rest of my life. * hearts *

3. Joseph

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St Clare for three favours,
    one business, two impossibe,
    and say nine Hail Mary's and
    the following prayer for
    nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER:

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS
    be praised, adored, glorified and loved
    today and everyday throughout the
    world forever.
    Amen.

4. Heather Frech

Thank you St. Claire for hearing and answering my novena! You never fail me in my time of need. I am so grateful to you for hearing and answering my novena to you.

This is a powerful novena, ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible, Promise to publish or circulate, your request will be granted after the 3rd day. NEVER known to fail, say 9 Hail Marys and this prayer before a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your Glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, amen.

Pray if you believe or not, publish o the 9th day. You will not be disappointed, your prayers really are answered!

5. Rajeev

Ask for 3 favors: 1 business, 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer for 9 consecutive days in front a lit candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

Thank you St Claire for listening to my humble prayers and for your intercession. Publishing this as promised.
    May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the whole world forever amen.

6. Janice

I have completed my novena and publication promised on 9th day

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Claire for three favors, one business, two impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle:
    Prayer:
    May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Publish on the ninth day

7. S. Gonzales

Dear God, I'm trusting you. I know you heard my prayer, through St Clare. Your time.. not mine.

8. al

Beautiful St Clare of Assisi, please pray for my baby, pray my baby is healthy and is born safely without complications.

9. vasilia

st clare
    I am publishing this on the 9 day of my Novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you vst

10. mary del mazo

Thank you st. Clare for being my intercessor and for 3 answered prayers!

11. Adraine Hindman/Ingram

Thank you St. Clare for reinstating my nursing license. It is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you for being there for me. You are wonderful.

12. sinead

Thank you for hearing my prayer. Slcg

13. nellie

thank you st clare for prayers answered
    publication promised.
    Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate. Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle: God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

14. al

Dear St. Claire thank you for answering my prayer, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Please continur to pray for us.

15. John

16. franklin

Ask for 3 favors: 1 business, 2 impossible.
    Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted.

17. jeff h.

for anyone looking for impossible favors ,say this prayer,even if you dont believe.ask St.Clare for three favors,one financial,and two impossible.say 9 hail marys for 9 days, with a lighted candle .publish on the 9th day. may the sacred heart of Jesus be praised,adored,glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever and ever ,amen .your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .

18. Adraine Ingram

Thank you St. Clare for your financial blessings towards me and my family.. I deeply thank and praise you with all of my heart.

Adraine Ingram
    Truly blessed

19. CIW

Ask for 3 favors: 1 business, 2 impossible.
    Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day

Thank you St.Clare,
    I humbly ask you to grant my favors.

20. MK

MIRACULOUS INVOCATION TO ST THERESE.
    9 DAY NOVENA.

O Glorious St. Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and inspire the human family, I implore your Miraculous intercession. You are so powerful in obtaining every need of body and spirit from the Heart of God. Holy Mother Church proclaims you " Prodigy of Miracles... the Greatest Saint of Modern Times." Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petitions(mention here) and to carry out your promises of spending Heaven doing good upon earth of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses. Little flower, give me your childlike faith, to see the Face of God in the people and experiences of my life, and to love God with full confidence. St Therese, my Carmelite Sister, I will fulfil your plea "to be made known everywhere" and I will continue to lead others to Jesus through you.
    Amen

"I will let fall from heaven a Shower of Roses"

MY NOVENA ROSE PRAYER.

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favor's I now place with confidence in your hands. . . .
    (Mention specific requests)

St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great Love for me, so that I might imitate your " Little Way" each day.
    Amen.

Say for 9 days publication must be promised.

Please I beg of you St. Therese to hear the prayers I offer up and grant the petitions I beg of you. Please send me the sign of a red Rose from the heavenly gardens as a sign that my petitions have been granted I beg of you Great Saint.

Amen