St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Adraine Ingram
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for your blessing of financial help. Thanking you with all of my heart.

2. Clare
    11 months ago

Holy Spirit you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me. You who are in all the instincts of my life. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you (name whatever your request is). Say this prayer for 3 days. After the third day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult. Promising to publish the entire dialogue is a condition for granting your request.

3. Harriet
    11 months ago

This is a powerful novena.
    Ask St. Clare for three favors. (1 Financial, 2 impossible)
    Pray 9 Hail Marys together with the following prayer in front of a lighted candle for 9 consecutive days. Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day.

*God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

Thank holy st clare, i pray for my son's successful interview for promotion at work, for his health and wellbeing, and for his relationship. i have faith and I know my prayers will be answered.

4. Nessa
    11 months ago

Say this pray infront of a lit candle. Ask for 3 impossible. 1 business 2 impossible. Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered. Say nine Hail Marys. May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever. God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit . One God forever and ever. Amen Say this pray for nine days then promise to publish or circulate on the nineth day. Thank you St Clare. xx

5. aysel

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised,adored,glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever.amen. Ask St.Claire for 3 favours (2 impossible) and pray 9 hail mary and above prayer for 9 days with lighted candles. say whether you believe it or not,publish on 9th day, your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

St.claire, thank you for hearing my prayers..

6. Christina D

St. Claire, thank you for hearing my prayers. Please intercede on my behalf. Please help me understand and know when my prayers have been answered. Thank you God , St. Claire, Jesus for the wisdom and clarity I'm experiencing.

Sincerely,
    Christina

7. Nessa

8. Judy

Thank you St Claire.

Novena to Saint Claire

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate.

Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,

God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

9. nellie

Thank you St Clare for prayers answered.
    Publication promised.
    Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate. Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle: God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

10. Rose

Thank you St. Clare for granting my request.

11. MC

Say this novena for 9 days and promise to publish it on the ninth day.
    May the sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored and glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen.
    Ask ST Clare for three favours and say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine consecutive days with a lighted candle. Publish on the 9th day. Your request should be granted no matter how difficult.

12. MELISSA

THANK YOU ST. CLAIRE FOR GRANTING MY PRAYERS. THIS KIND GRACIOUS SAINT IS SO POWERFUL, SHE REALLY DOES WORK WONDERS!!!!! PRAY TO HER AND YOU'LL BE AMAZED ON HOW GOOD SHE IS. SHE LISTENS AND ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!!!

13. Chance Hindman

Saint Clare I would like to say thank you for helping me get the job I asked for and the other special favors I asked for.Thank you and I will be invoking you again and again. I have faith that my prayers will be answered.

14. Harriet

Holy St Clare, I have prayed to you in the faith that you will answer my prayers to keep my family safe and in employment . Please St Clare answer my prayers

15. marie

Please help me to pray to Jesus, Mary & Joseph to Heal, Save & Bless my Family especially my husband Jessie to heal spiritually to comeback to Jesus, and strengthen our family with love and faith.

16. Adraine Ingram

St. Claire:

Thank you for blessing me. Please continue to bless me Adraine Hindman Ingram, I really need your help and compassion.

Thanks for all of the financial help you have given me.

17. Veronica Atienza

This is a powerful novena.
    Ask St. Clare for three favors. (1 Financial, 2 impossible)

Thank you St. Clare for hearing my prayers, with faith, I know my prayers will be answered.

18. Veronica Atienza

Novena to St. Jude Thaddeus

Pray the St. Jude's novena for 9 consecutive days.

*Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the church honours and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I'm so helpless and alone.

Intercede with God for me, that He bring visible and speedy help, where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven, in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly [make your request here] and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever.

I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen.

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.
    May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen.
    St. Jude, pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.
    Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus in all the world, and for all eternity. Amen.

*Say this prayer followed by the Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be.

**Once your prayer has been answered, you must publish a thank you message to St. Jude. The usual message is "Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered.

19. Triza

Novena to St. Claire

St. Claire i know that my requests will be granted. I have complete faith in the Lord.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored glorified and loved, today and every day, throughout the world now and forever amen.

20. pat

prayers are always answered but the answer might not be what you want. This is a powerfull novena-Ask 3 favors l financial and 2 impossible.[ promise to publish or circulate. your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. God of Mercy you inspire St Clare with the love poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. WE ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.