St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Benedicta
    8 months ago

Today is my 9th day novena to St. Clare for her intercession (through the sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Perpetual help) in my petition for the healing of my son from autism, for the dismissal of the request for appeal by the home office concerning our immigration status and for a new family home. I am publishing this prayer as promise. Please intercede and grant your favours St. Clare of Asisi.

Ask for three favours from Saint Clare, one business related or related to financial matters, and two which are ‘impossible’. In front of a lit candle, pray the following:

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee
    Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
    Amen
    (x9)

God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever.
    Amen.
    OR

Amen.
    Repeat for a total of nine days.

2. Anshita
    8 months ago

I Completed my 9 days Novena today. St. Claire that I get my petitions and favours. Below is the prayer that I publish as I wanted to do it.
    "May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever, Amen"

Ask St. Claire for 3 favours 1 Business, 2 impossible

Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 consequtive days in front of a lighted candle.

"God of mercy you inspired St Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyeful vision of your Glory in the kingdom of heaven, we ask this through our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the holy spirit, one god forever and ever, Amen

Please grant my wishes as I have faith that my prayers will be answered.

3. Dianne
    9 months ago

Thankyou St Clare for listening to my prayer.
    This is a powerfull novena. Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2impossible. Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be answered. Never know to fail. Say 9 Hail Mary and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. 9 Hail Marys (9times) God of Mercy byou inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory ion the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the holy spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen Have Faith in St Clare.

4. franklin
    9 months ago

NOVENA TO ST. CLARE NOVENA Ask for 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, say 9 hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days, publish on the 9th day, also say this prayer for 9 days. May the most sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever. Amen

thank you so much SAINT CLARE...

5. sinead
    9 months ago

Thank you St Clare for listening to my prayer. Scl

6. Maura
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Clare

St. Clare of Assisi - 9 Day Novena Prayer

Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.

Ask for three favors one business and two impossible

Then, say the following prayer:

GOD OF MERCY, YOU INSPIRED SAINT CLARE WITH THE LOVE OF POVERTY.

BY THE HELP OF HER PRAYERS MAY WE FOLLOW CHRIST IN POVERTY OF SPIRIT AND
    COME TO THE JOYFUL VISION OF YOUR GLORY IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. WE ASK
    THIS THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOUR SON, WHO LIVES AND REIGNS WITH
    YOU AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, ONE GOD, FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN

MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED, ADORED, GLORIFIED, AND LOVED
    TODAY AND EVERYDAY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD FOREVER. AMEN.

Note from Donor: Here is a powerful novena to St. Clare of Assisi. This is
    never known to fail. Pray if you believe it or not. Promise to publish or
    circulate on the 9th day. When you need God's immediate help sincere
    prayers are answered. Your request will be answered after the third day.
    Your request will answered no matter how impossible.

7. Nazo
    9 months ago

8. N
    9 months ago

Thank you St Clare for listening to my prayers.

My friend who was seriously ill is getting a lot better and just waiting for her all clear. My husband's business affairs are meeting his target. My sister has started to believe in her prayers. Thank you St Clare for giving me strength to do my daily chores. Thank you God for answering my prayers with mother Mary and St Clare's help.

Please Lord, I also need help to look after my kid a lot from what I do now and concentrate in my studies while I am at the class and to pass the exams

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised adored glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever Amen.

9. Ann
    9 months ago

To Saint Clare I thank you for taking my prayers to the Sacred Heart ofJesus.
    I place all my trust in him.

3 favours 1financial 2 impossible 9 Hail Marys 9 days with lighted candle and the following prawer
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored glorified and loved throughout the workd todayand always and for ever Amen
    Ann

10. Rita
    9 months ago

Thank you, Saint Clare, for renewing my faith in the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

11. Priya Mathew
    9 months ago

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire -Ask for 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, say 9 hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days, publish on the 9th day, also say this prayer for 9 days. May the most sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever. Amen

12. diane
    9 months ago

1 business: That I may be able to invest in a business thayy will help me.provide for my.daughter.

2 impossible that me and my 4 years partner marry
    and we grow in.love, wisdom throigh gods intercession

13. Maria Gillespie
    10 months ago

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or
    circulate.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary's ( Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee ; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.) and the following prayer for 9 nights in
    front of a lighted candle, (May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved through out the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us. St Jude worker of miracles pray for us.St Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us.)
    God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of
    poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in
    poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your
    glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our
    Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the
    Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen
    Thank you St Claire for answering my prayers. Please help
    me until all parts are completed.
    Amen

I put all my faith in st claire... she always answers my prayers x

14. veronica
    10 months ago

What if you skip a day? Do you have to start over?

15. ria
    10 months ago

thank u saintclare for all the blessing that u give to our family,please help me again to my problem,i know you are always there for me,please guide me,,ilove u saintclare

16. al
    10 months ago

Dearest St Claire, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

17. sean
    10 months ago

Novena To The Sacred Heart ( never fails )

O Sacred Heart of Jesus i have asked you for many favours, now i ask you for this ( mention request ) Take it and place it in your lonely and broken Heart and when thy Heavenly father sees it he will not refuse it. It is not my prayer but the prayer of thy Sacred Heart of Jesus, i place all my trust in thee. Say for three days and publish request will be granted. S.A.M

18. Joyal
    10 months ago

Novena to Saint Claire

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire as promised.

Ask St. Claire for 3 favors, 2 impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER: May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Publish on the ninth day. Publish as promised.

Saint Claire, Thank you for hearing my prayers. I appreciate it very much. Thank you for everything you done for me. Saint Claire, I love you very much.

19. Sandra Coulter
    10 months ago

Novena to Saint Claire

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire as promised.

Publish on the ninth day. Publish as promised.

20. Charlene
    10 months ago

Say this prayer in front of lighted candle , 2 impossible and 1 business, for 9 consecutive days , 9 Hail Mary s and prayer: may the scared heart of Jesus , be praised , adored , gloried and loved. Today and everyday through out the world,. God have mercy you inspired st Clare
    With the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reins with the Holy Spirit . One god forever and ever . Amen .

Thank you, thank you , thank you st Clare for answering my prayers, god bless x