St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. al
    8 months ago

Dearest St Claire, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

2. NG
    8 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I am publishing this on the 9 day of my Novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered. I humbly await your intercession.

For anyone looking for impossible favors, say the following prayer even if you dont believe, ask St.Clare for three favors, one financial and two impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days, with a lighted candle and publish on the 9th day.

The complete prayer:

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world now and forever and ever, amen.

[Ask for your favors here]

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .

3. adam bishop
    9 months ago

st of poor people? i dont get it! please explain and add me to your circular email list. thankyou and may God be with you

4. Ria
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for the help in conveying my petition to Jesus and granting me the favor i requested, I am publishing the prayer as promised.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, praised, loved, and preserved throughout the world, now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us. St. Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for us. St. Jude, maker of miracles, pray for us.

5. vst
    9 months ago

please continue your intercession on my behalf

6. Anil
    9 months ago

The complete prayer:

[Ask for your favors here]

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .

7. Noelle
    9 months ago

PRAY WETHER YOU BELEIVE OR NOT AN PUBLISH ON THE NINTH DAY,ASK FOR 3 FAVOURS 2 IMPOSSIBLE 1 BUISSNESS PRAY IN FRONT A LIGHTED WHITE CANDLE.
    ST CLAIR ( YOUR REQUEST ). HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE THE LORD IS WITH THEE BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AN BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AN AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH AMEN.( 9 TIMES PRAY )

MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED ADORED GLORIFIED AN LOVED TODAY AN EVERYDAY THROUGH OUT THE WORLD FOREVER AN EVER AMEN. ( PRAY 1 TIME )

8. casey
    9 months ago

Although I haven't said the novena, I want to say that I am truly grateful to St. Clare and to the Heavenly Father for hearing my prayers and granting that one thing that I prayed about.

I pray that she'll do the same for you guys, too. And I pray that she keeps me tied to my faith to God for the rest of my life. * hearts *

9. Joseph
    9 months ago

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St Clare for three favours,
    one business, two impossibe,
    and say nine Hail Mary's and
    the following prayer for
    nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER:

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS
    be praised, adored, glorified and loved
    today and everyday throughout the
    world forever.
    Amen.

10. Heather Frech
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Claire for hearing and answering my novena! You never fail me in my time of need. I am so grateful to you for hearing and answering my novena to you.

This is a powerful novena, ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible, Promise to publish or circulate, your request will be granted after the 3rd day. NEVER known to fail, say 9 Hail Marys and this prayer before a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your Glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, amen.

Pray if you believe or not, publish o the 9th day. You will not be disappointed, your prayers really are answered!

11. Rajeev
    10 months ago

Ask for 3 favors: 1 business, 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer for 9 consecutive days in front a lit candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

Thank you St Claire for listening to my humble prayers and for your intercession. Publishing this as promised.
    May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the whole world forever amen.

12. Janice
    10 months ago

I have completed my novena and publication promised on 9th day

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Claire for three favors, one business, two impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle:
    Prayer:
    May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Publish on the ninth day

13. S. Gonzales
    10 months ago

Dear God, I'm trusting you. I know you heard my prayer, through St Clare. Your time.. not mine.

14. al
    10 months ago

Beautiful St Clare of Assisi, please pray for my baby, pray my baby is healthy and is born safely without complications.

15. vasilia
    10 months ago

st clare
    I am publishing this on the 9 day of my Novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you vst

16. mary del mazo
    10 months ago

Thank you st. Clare for being my intercessor and for 3 answered prayers!

17. Adraine Hindman/Ingram
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for reinstating my nursing license. It is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you for being there for me. You are wonderful.

18. sinead
    10 months ago

Thank you for hearing my prayer. Slcg

19. nellie
    10 months ago

thank you st clare for prayers answered
    publication promised.
    Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate. Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle: God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

20. al
    10 months ago

Dear St. Claire thank you for answering my prayer, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Please continur to pray for us.