St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Charlene
    6 months ago

Say this prayer in front of lighted candle , 2 impossible and 1 business, for 9 consecutive days , 9 Hail Mary s and prayer: may the scared heart of Jesus , be praised , adored , gloried and loved. Today and everyday through out the world,. God have mercy you inspired st Clare
    With the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reins with the Holy Spirit . One god forever and ever . Amen .

Thank you, thank you , thank you st Clare for answering my prayers, god bless x

2. Diana

Novena to Saint Claire

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire as promised.

Ask St. Claire for 3 favors, 2 impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER: May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Publish on the ninth day. Publish as promised.

Saint Claire, Thank you for hearing my prayers. I appreciate it very much. Thank you for everything you done for me. Saint Claire, I love you very much.

3. Glory
    7 months ago

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever and ever amen.
    i ask for a fovour one financial 2 impossible.
    Hail Mary, full of Grace, our Lord is with hee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
    Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

4. Rajani
    7 months ago

May The sacred heart of Jesus be paraised, adored glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen.

5. Jenifer

Grateful thanks to st Clare
    ST. CLARE NOVENA Ask for 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, say 9 hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days, publish on the 9th day, also say this prayer for 9 days. May the most sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever. Amen

6. Ann
    7 months ago

Thankyou saint clare for taking my prayers to sacred heart .

May the sacred heart of jesus be praised adored glorified and loved today and always throughout the world for ever and ever amen.

Say nine hail marys for nine days and then publish

Thankyou i am greatful for all the gifts given to me.

7. Baby
    7 months ago

I seek your help to light a candle on behalf of my son George Varghese and offer prayers for him and us,i.e myself Baby,my wife Shyla and my daughter Priya at the Maria Goretti shrine as soon as possible.I seek prayers for the fulfillment of the following.

Frankly,a marriage proposal came for our son George from parents of a girl named Roshin and he is going to see Roshin at their home on January 26th.Since in the past, many marriage proposals came for our son, but none has reached to a successful conclusion,unfortunately.So we pray for settling the marriage proposal of Roshin to our son George,sothat he can marry Roshin,and we seek the intercession and blessings of St.Clare.We are sure that by the prayers and blessings of the saint, this marriage proposal will be decided in favour of our son George by the parents of Roshin.I hope you will light the candle and offer prayers for our son and us,and offer prayers as soon as you read this mail.
    Baby Varghese

8. Rajani
    7 months ago

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

9. Chance
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for helping me to meet my weekly financial obligations, you are wonderful and I love you!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. melissa
    7 months ago

thank you st. Clare for favors granted. ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible. say 9 hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front a lighted candle.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever. A men.

11. CHANCE
    7 months ago

Thank You St. Clare for helping me pay off my car and for finding a new job and meeting all of my financial obligations in 2013. You are wonderful and I love you !!!
    THANK YOU!
    THANK YOU!
    THANK YOU!

12. Jackie
    7 months ago

I ask St Clare, St Rita, Jesus and Virgin Mary to help me have faith, patience and hope that my desperate situation will be resolved. I'm in financial despair and I need to get my money back. My children are finding it hard to concentrate in their studies. This is a very important year and they need to pass their exams to go to college. Please grant us our wishes and make my children believe more in the power of prayer. Lord hear my prayers. Amen

13. Dave
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for the intentions which I have started today to present to you. I know that you will obtain all of them speedily (even before our agreed time) for me from Our Lord.

Publishing the novena :
    Ask 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer with a lighted candle.

God of mercy, you inspired St Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

14. S Marie

Dear St. Claire,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for listening to my prayers. You have interceded for me and obtained my petitions for me from the heart of Jesus .I thank you and I love you, St.Claire.

Publishing the novena :

15. Jill
    7 months ago

St. Clare, thank you for listening to my prayers. I pray that they will be granted.
    For anyone looking for impossible favors, say the following prayer even if you dont believe, ask St.Clare for three favors, one financial and two impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days, with a lighted candle and publish on the 9th day.

The complete prayer:

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world now and forever and ever, amen.

[Ask for your favors here]

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .

16. Tania
    8 months ago

Today is the ninth day of my novena to St. Clare. Thank you for always hearing my prayers and asking God to help me. I will continue to pray and am grateful and remain hopeful that my prayers will be answered.

17. P.Diaz
    8 months ago

Ask for three favours. 1 business and 2 impossible. say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front a lit candle.

god of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. we ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

Thank you St Clare for favors granted

18. Chance Hindman and Adraine Ingram
    8 months ago

THank you Saint Clare for helping me meet my bills this month and getting a new job,Ilove you Saint Clare

19. Ria
    8 months ago

thank you saint clare for all the blessing and love that u always give to our family,pls guide us always my loving saint clare..thank u for being there to me and to my family and thank u for always hearing my prayers..

20. sean
    8 months ago

Novena to St Theresa ( 5 day novena to St Theresa of the little flower)

Pick me a rose from your heavenly Garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask god to grant the message, implore him and tell him, i will love him daily more and more. To be followed by five our Fathers, five hail Mary's and five Gloria's
    ( it never fails publication promised. S.A.M