St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Rajani
    6 months ago

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

2. Chance
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for helping me to meet my weekly financial obligations, you are wonderful and I love you!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. melissa
    6 months ago

thank you st. Clare for favors granted. ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible. say 9 hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front a lighted candle.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever. A men.

4. CHANCE
    6 months ago

Thank You St. Clare for helping me pay off my car and for finding a new job and meeting all of my financial obligations in 2013. You are wonderful and I love you !!!
    THANK YOU!
    THANK YOU!
    THANK YOU!

5. Jackie
    6 months ago

I ask St Clare, St Rita, Jesus and Virgin Mary to help me have faith, patience and hope that my desperate situation will be resolved. I'm in financial despair and I need to get my money back. My children are finding it hard to concentrate in their studies. This is a very important year and they need to pass their exams to go to college. Please grant us our wishes and make my children believe more in the power of prayer. Lord hear my prayers. Amen

6. Dave
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for the intentions which I have started today to present to you. I know that you will obtain all of them speedily (even before our agreed time) for me from Our Lord.

Publishing the novena :
    Ask 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer with a lighted candle.

God of mercy, you inspired St Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

7. S Marie
    6 months ago

Dear St. Claire,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for listening to my prayers. You have interceded for me and obtained my petitions for me from the heart of Jesus .I thank you and I love you, St.Claire.

Publishing the novena :

8. Jill
    6 months ago

St. Clare, thank you for listening to my prayers. I pray that they will be granted.
    For anyone looking for impossible favors, say the following prayer even if you dont believe, ask St.Clare for three favors, one financial and two impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days, with a lighted candle and publish on the 9th day.

The complete prayer:

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world now and forever and ever, amen.

[Ask for your favors here]

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .

9. Tania
    6 months ago

Today is the ninth day of my novena to St. Clare. Thank you for always hearing my prayers and asking God to help me. I will continue to pray and am grateful and remain hopeful that my prayers will be answered.

10. P.Diaz
    7 months ago

Ask for three favours. 1 business and 2 impossible. say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front a lit candle.

god of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. we ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

Thank you St Clare for favors granted

11. Chance Hindman and Adraine Ingram
    7 months ago

THank you Saint Clare for helping me meet my bills this month and getting a new job,Ilove you Saint Clare

12. Ria
    7 months ago

thank you saint clare for all the blessing and love that u always give to our family,pls guide us always my loving saint clare..thank u for being there to me and to my family and thank u for always hearing my prayers..

13. sean
    7 months ago

Novena to St Theresa ( 5 day novena to St Theresa of the little flower)

Pick me a rose from your heavenly Garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask god to grant the message, implore him and tell him, i will love him daily more and more. To be followed by five our Fathers, five hail Mary's and five Gloria's
    ( it never fails publication promised. S.A.M

14. lyn
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I am publishing this on the 9 day of my Novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered. I humbly await your intercession.

The complete prayer:

[Ask for your favors here]

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .

15. al
    7 months ago

Dearest St Claire, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

16. NG
    7 months ago

The complete prayer:

[Ask for your favors here]

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .

17. adam bishop
    7 months ago

st of poor people? i dont get it! please explain and add me to your circular email list. thankyou and may God be with you

18. Ria
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for the help in conveying my petition to Jesus and granting me the favor i requested, I am publishing the prayer as promised.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, praised, loved, and preserved throughout the world, now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us. St. Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for us. St. Jude, maker of miracles, pray for us.

19. vst
    8 months ago

please continue your intercession on my behalf

20. Anil
    8 months ago

The complete prayer:

[Ask for your favors here]

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may be .