St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Melanie
    2 months ago

Saint Clara

2. Ellen
    3 months ago

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you St Chiara for everything you have done for me.

3. Noelle

Novena To St. Clare
    Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days with lighted candle. Pray wether you believe or not. Publish on 9th day. Powerful novena, May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every days through the world forever and ever. Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. Publication must be promised

4. Celia
    3 months ago

Just finished my novena to St. Claire. Thank you St. Claire for all your blessings and answered prayers. Thank you.

5. Vie

Thanks Saint Clare to intercede on my behalf to God
    For me my prayer have been answer thanks

6. Cordy
    3 months ago

Finished St. Claire novena several days ago. Thank you so much for all of your blessings and answered prayers.

7. catherine farrelly

9 Day novena to St Clare
    say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days and the following prayer in front of lighted candle
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified and loved throughout the world now and forever Amen
    Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us
    Publication must be promised
    Please St Clare grant the petition
    I beg of you
    cf

8. Hans
    3 months ago

I have just finished my 9 day Novena holding on to you St. Clare to intercede for me as I am in distress.

9. sinead

thank you St Clare for listening to my three requests

10. shey
    3 months ago

St. Clare thank you for listening and helping me with my prayer. I believe that it will be answered..

11. Tom
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Claire for all of your answered prayers and novenas. Thank you.

12. monica
    3 months ago

Thank you saint clare I always turn to you when in need and you never fail me, pls hear my prayer xx

13. Deirdre
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for favours granted.

14. Cordy
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Claire for all of your blessings and answered prayers.

15. Lucy
    3 months ago

Thank you Saint Clare for your intercession.
    Novena to St. Clare- Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Ask for 3 favors : 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle:
    God of mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of yiur glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen.

16. Tom
    4 months ago

Thank you St Care for all you answered prayers. Your novena is sure to always be answered.

17. Tom
    4 months ago

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified & loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen. Ask St Claire for 3 favours, 2 impossible and say nine Hail Mary’s and the above prayer for nine days with the lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Your request will be granted no matter however impossible it is.

18. Benedicta
    4 months ago

Thank you so much St. Clare! You are truly the saint of impossible favours. Your intercession has really given me course to be thankful.

Infront of a lit candle.

Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered.

Dear St. Clare thank you for listening to my prayers

Ask your intentions (2 Impossibles and 1 financial )

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever.

Say nine Hail Marys, each followed by "st Clare of impossible favours! pray for us

19. robyn
    5 months ago

thank you St Claire for favours granted pls make me worthy of your divine intercession.

20. Tom
    5 months ago

To Saint Claire, thank you. Today is the ninth day of my prayers and I am circulating ur prayer as promised. St Claire Novena. ..Ask St Claire for 3 . favors.1Business,2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days. Publish on the 9th day .Also for nine day's say.....May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. .....Amen