St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Hans
    2 months ago

I have just finished my 9 day Novena holding on to you St. Clare to intercede for me as I am in distress.

2. sinead
    2 months ago

thank you St Clare for listening to my three requests

3. shey
    2 months ago

St. Clare thank you for listening and helping me with my prayer. I believe that it will be answered..

4. Tom
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Claire for all of your answered prayers and novenas. Thank you.

5. monica
    2 months ago

Thank you saint clare I always turn to you when in need and you never fail me, pls hear my prayer xx

6. Deirdre
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for favours granted.

7. Cordy
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Claire for all of your blessings and answered prayers.

8. Lucy
    2 months ago

Thank you Saint Clare for your intercession.
    Novena to St. Clare- Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Ask for 3 favors : 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle:
    God of mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of yiur glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen.

9. Tom
    3 months ago

Thank you St Care for all you answered prayers. Your novena is sure to always be answered.

10. Tom
    3 months ago

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified & loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen. Ask St Claire for 3 favours, 2 impossible and say nine Hail Mary’s and the above prayer for nine days with the lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Your request will be granted no matter however impossible it is.

11. Benedicta
    3 months ago

Thank you so much St. Clare! You are truly the saint of impossible favours. Your intercession has really given me course to be thankful.

Infront of a lit candle.

Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered.

Dear St. Clare thank you for listening to my prayers

Ask your intentions (2 Impossibles and 1 financial )

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever.

Say nine Hail Marys, each followed by "st Clare of impossible favours! pray for us

12. robyn
    3 months ago

thank you St Claire for favours granted pls make me worthy of your divine intercession.

13. Tom
    4 months ago

To Saint Claire, thank you. Today is the ninth day of my prayers and I am circulating ur prayer as promised. St Claire Novena. ..Ask St Claire for 3 . favors.1Business,2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days. Publish on the 9th day .Also for nine day's say.....May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. .....Amen

14. Adraine Ingram
    4 months ago

St. Claire:

I , and my daughter, Chance would like to thank you for answering so promptly to providing shelter for my daughter, and myself. Thank you thank you thank you;.

15. robyn
    4 months ago

Thank you St Claire for favours asked for in my Novena pls may I always be worthy. Thank you St Claire.

16. Cordy
    4 months ago

Finished novenas today and will finish her Tuesday. Thank you St. Claire for answered prayers.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 2 impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER:
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

17. Cordy
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Claire a answered prayers.
    PRAYER TO ST. CLAIRE: Ask St. Claire for 3 favors: 1 business & 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. "May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, & glorified today & everyday throughout the world forever and ever, AMEN."

18. Veronica
    4 months ago

I am publishing this as promised to St. Clare.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors: 1 for business, 2 impossible

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer in front of a lighted candle.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us. St. Jude worker of miracles pray for us. St. Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us.
    God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. AMEN.

Thank you St. Clare for answering my prayers. Please help me until all parts are completed.

19. Cordelia
    4 months ago

St. Clare, thank you for all my answered novenas over the years. I ask for your blessings on the novenas that were finished today.

For anyone looking for impossible favors, say the following prayer even if you dont believe, ask St.Clare for three favors, one financial and two impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days, with a lighted candle and publish on the 9th day.
    May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world now and forever and ever, amen.

20. Tom
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Claire for all your answered prayers to all my novenas.
    Tha